Thread: British report on Guiliani

Default British report on Guiliani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwS05mvmOuo

Before I mentioned he used straw man tactics, but I didn't know to just what extent.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Wow, a British report on an American Presidential Candidate. Straight away you know it will probably be useless and bias. All those things are little bits that with no context or real explaination around them which have basically no bearing on how good of a President he would be.

Also, look at the tag. Why do you use the most bias garbage possible for things like this? You REALLY want to believe this Ron Paul/Conspiracy Theory stuff don't you? I hope you've abandoned ALL belief that 9/11 was an inside job now. Guiliani is hated by the Foaming Mouthed Ron Paul Conspirators because he was Mayor during 9/11, they associate 9/11 with the INSIDE JOB, which is their entire basis for living/individuality/intellectual validation.

Was it really that fucking joke of a movie Zeitgeist that got you onto all this conspiracy theory Ron Paul shit? You can almost make a timeline of your political views and it seems it has.

Zeitgeist got me started on it because it wasn't until I saw that movie that I made any political statements whatsoever. I'd always had a libertarian point of view but it wasn't until I saw that movie that I made much of a mention of it.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

At this point I really wouldn't be surprised if Giulliani passionately screams "Oh 9/11!" during sex.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.