Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Request for Admin: Fullmetal

it's been 8 minutes since we started this conversation so you're a liar.

DETAILS WOMAN
    SOUNDED A LITTLE DISTRAUGHT AND I LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLES PROBLEMS

How would that make me a liar? Just because I said it asks me every ten minutes doesn't mean it asked me right as we started.

Oh, about people wanting me dead? You actually want to hear my problems?

FUCK YEA I DO

Well, I guess I was being a LITTLE overdramatic, but still, I think the people I work with hate me enough that they'd prolly appreciate if I died. I'm always getting bitched at cause I need a ride to work, I've failed my drivers test TWICE already, they talk about it behind my back, and I have to start paying them gas money TO GO TO THE EXACT SAME PLACE THEY ARE GOING. Its not that it bothers me so much as it just gets irritating after a year. I've done something stupid once, and I won't hesitate to do it again if it'll get me OUT OF HERE.

~bitchfit finished

ended it pretty vaguely, but i know how shady people are. the day you leave you could really give them shit for it, but not the OMG FUCK ALL OF YOU kind of style. just isolate every one of them and calmly explain you knew the bullshit they did, and they are massive fucktards for it.

the calmer you are the cooler and more dramatic it is. then they won't try it again because they think they aren't sneaky enough.

Well, by the time I leave, the ringleader of the whole thing will have been long gone. She goes home next month cause shes pregnant, but I suppose I could corner her before she leaves...

when she delivers the baby sneak in as a nurse and switch her baby with another one. oh man.

or just make her miscarry, but that ones far from cool.

Yeah it is, especially since I lost a little brother that way.

How bout you fly to Florida and switch the babies for me?

i saw florida and the smiley and was expecting a beach side dinner for 2, but i can see i am mistaken.

i will only show you the door, you are the one who has to walk through it.

Dang....just not motivated to do it...

any other problems? it's not often i get to chat about the deeper things in life with people my own age.

Well, its easier for me to talk about what I feel in words, and I feel like I need to tell this guy that my friends tried to set me up with face to face that I don't really like him in a romantic way. Hes awfully clingy and seems like the easily offended type. Hes sweet and all gentlemen-like, but I just don't think that we'll go anywhere if I consent to having a relationship with him.

Also, my mom told me some rather disturbing things yesterday concerning my father and my little sisters. They're getting a divorce and my mom has a protective/restraining order against him, but because she doesn't want to feel like the bad person, she started letting him pick them up from school on Fridays and take them to the movies, ect. and bring them back home before 7pm. Well she told me that he wants to take them Christmas shopping in San Antonio, an hour away, and spend the night in a hotel room. Now, my dad doesn't know that I'm coming home for Christmas, but if I can get him to wait until I get there to go to SA, I can tell him to take us back home. My mom is unsure if she should let them go and I told her to say No.We're unsure if he will try anything, like take them somewhere else and not come back or something....worse, because he's been accused of doing that before and we think he did something to one of my little sisters, but she won't say if he did or not. What do you think I should do?

wait what? shorter version because it turned out from "parents divorcing" to "my dad touched my sister".

You're the Admin, but....shouldn't we take this to the Advice Thread??

who the fuck cares what thread its in.

what is your query child?

Okay, okay...Jeez.

Divorce is not a problem in my book because its been long overdue. But because of the divorce, my mom worries that he'll try and take them off somewhere or do something to one of my little sisters. I'm 99% positive I can stop either of those thing from happening if I just tell my dad I'm coming home and to pick me up from the Airport. So should I tell him I am coming or trust that my Mom can make the right decision herself?

depends.

if these suspicions are actually believable and founded.
    if your dads actually a cool dude.
    if you like your sister.
    if you give a shit.

i personally would do nothing because i am apathetic like that.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

fullmetal do what i asked right the fuck now

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Well, its easier for me to talk about what I feel in words, and I feel like I need to tell this guy that my friends tried to set me up with face to face that I don't really like him in a romantic way. Hes awfully clingy and seems like the easily offended type. Hes sweet and all gentlemen-like, but I just don't think that we'll go anywhere if I consent to having a relationship with him.

Also, my mom told me some rather disturbing things yesterday concerning my father and my little sisters. They're getting a divorce and my mom has a protective/restraining order against him, but because she doesn't want to feel like the bad person, she started letting him pick them up from school on Fridays and take them to the movies, ect. and bring them back home before 7pm. Well she told me that he wants to take them Christmas shopping in San Antonio, an hour away, and spend the night in a hotel room. Now, my dad doesn't know that I'm coming home for Christmas, but if I can get him to wait until I get there to go to SA, I can tell him to take us back home. My mom is unsure if she should let them go and I told her to say No.We're unsure if he will try anything, like take them somewhere else and not come back or something....worse, because he's been accused of doing that before and we think he did something to one of my little sisters, but she won't say if he did or not. What do you think I should do?
    If your mom thinks he sexually abused your little sister, and is letting him see her without supervision, what the fuck is wrong with her? I'm in between calling bullshit and saying social services should take her kids away if this is the case.

If she won't say, then there's a very high chance he did.

this forum should be renamed Change Jar since everyone and their mother decides to put 2 cents in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    fullmetal do what i asked right the fuck now
    dude i was asleep for 11 hour last night and im still tired.

IN A BIT i shall.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast