Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It doesn't make any sense.

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

Default It doesn't make any sense.

Okay, well I was just thinking about Pokemon, and I just found out something very dumb. The journey of a Pokemon Trainer start at ten years old, right? Then how come the girls (May & Hikari) already have these boobs and curves? I mean, when I was ten, I was still pretty flat. And then, (mostly Hikari), she acts like this baby. That pisses me off.

Pokemon was only good until the end of Johto. When Misty was gone, BAM, it began to suck. Do you agree? Or not?
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ _Nithreus_'s Avatar

I agree. May's insanely obnoxious, and Dawn's. . . just kind of nothing.

Misty's the best thing that ever happened to Ash.
    l The Editor l Boycrazies l Teresa l Spiriteon l Eon Spirit l Goku_King_Anime l

Uhuh, but she had no brain. And I wanted to kill Togepi. It's so freakishly annoying.

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

Hmm. . . Togepi was annoying. . . But she had a LITTLE bit of a brain.

I mean, can't the dumb little thing go in the pokeball and just shut up? But no, she had to be carried.

Completed@ 405

you could make the same argument about Pikachu. . .

but Pikachu is actually not annoying. All Togepi does is say "Togepriiiiii!"

Pikachu is the bestest! Do you like my avatar?

Completed@ 405

I do. ^_^ What was your old one?

150% more manical than ever Noelle the Bubbly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delcatty View Post
    but Pikachu is actually not annoying. All Togepi does is say "Togepriiiiii!"

Pikachu is the bestest! Do you like my avatar?
    The only way Togepi would redeem itself is by transporting ash & friendsbitches
    everywhere. And get sunglasses. Big ones.
    We could all take a lesson from crayons:

Some are sharp

Some are beautiful

And all are different colors

But they learn to live in the same box

You know where this is going;)

Noelle pairs with no one:P

Quote Originally Posted by Delcatty View Post
    Pokemon was only good until the end of Johto. When Misty was gone, BAM, it began to suck. Do you agree? Or not?
    I disagree. It wasn't until she finally left that I realized how irksome she was, always screaming at Ash and salting poor Brock's game. Plus yeah, I wanted to punt that horrible Togepi into a wood chipper. LEARN TO FUCKING BATTLE YOU SCREECHING PIECE OF SHIT! When May came along, at least at the beginning, everything felt so fresh and new again. Ash was just slightly more mature and had advice to give and the slightly younger generation of viewers got a new novice to relate to. And a prettier one than Misty if I may say so. Besides, Misty never had a sPecific goal in mind. Ash, wanted to be a Master, Brock wanted to be a breeder and Misty...lugged around fucking Togepi and tortured shippers with that will they/won't they bullshit.

As per your original question, there are a couple of answers. Kids mature a little faster with each generation, namely girls. Sorry if you didn't win the genetic lottery there but rule 1 of good tv is make your characters attractive. Plus, if kids had eyes and noses the size seen in that cartoon, they couldn't breath without their mouths or blink vertically.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Well, May is pretty cool. I liked contests, but I don't like Dawn. She's so childish.

Completed@ 405

Registered Users Regular

Some ten year olds have them at Dawns size but not May she has teenage boobs.

You know what else doesn't make any sense? Remember that ep with Dawn's dickweed childhood friend drooling over the sight of her in that goofy Coordinator dress? That girl rocks a miniskirt that makes the whole world her gynocologist and a pubescent boy overlooks that to stare at her in a ridiculous ball-gowny thing?

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

They ate their veggies. Misty didn't. That's why she has orange hair. At least Togepi evovled and lived with other Togepi.

But here's a good question. Togepi hatched and was considered too young to fight, but Ash's Phanpy hatches and can fight right away?

Another pokemon fault.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

The pokemon world is weird. Seriously weird.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Togepi's a worthless sack of shit. So is Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    Togepi's a worthless sack of shit. So is Drew.
    I concur. Drew was a mistake to the show.

But anyways, for the May question. I've seen two girls in my life who developed breasts some where around May's size at the age of ten. I guess they started puberty pretty early. Or it could be all the hormones they put in food these days. And besides, Pokemon was good until Johto started. Then it sucked until Advance Generation(or at least until Max came...). And the Sinnoh saga....meh. It's not as good imo.

My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

Jessie

I agree. I rarely even watch any of the episodes after she left. I kinda keep up with D/P on Cartoon Network...

As for the boob question...it's an anime. The girls have to have boobs. Did we ever find out how old Misty was when Ash and her met? She had to have been older than him because she was already started on her Pokemon journey...so...it would kinda make sense that she had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I agree. I rarely even watch any of the episodes after she left. I kinda keep up with D/P on Cartoon Network...

As for the boob question...it's an anime. The girls have to have boobs. Did we ever find out how old Misty was when Ash and her met? She had to have been older than him because she was already started on her Pokemon journey...so...it would kinda make sense that she had them.
    She barely had any. Many considered he flat chested.

I think Misty was 11 when they met. . .

Quote Originally Posted by _Nithreus_ View Post
    I think Misty was 11 when they met. . .
    Porbably not. Maybe like 13.

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Nah, I think she was eleven.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

It's funny cuz when Misty came back as a Gym Leader, she actually developed a bit. Though it might have been the new outfit.

Then it sucked until Advance Generation(or at least until Max came...). And the Sinnoh saga....meh. It's not as good imo.
    Indeed, the new Quartet Dynamic was interesting when new but after a while, Max overstayed his welcome. He really had nothing to contribute except for pulling on Brock's ear and acting like a snotty know-it-all.

I think the Sinnoh saga works. The initial wonder at the world of Pokemon is gone but aside from occasionally god-awful writing, the show remains watchable. Dawn is a decent token female character. Like May, she has her own journey going on and isn't just following the main character around cuz he owes her a new bike and lugging around a useless Togepi. At the same time, we don't have a 4th main human but we do have regulary recurring characters.

The whole show is screwed up. But I still saw every episode of it during the summer
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast