Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANGER

Default ANGER

Fullmetal saying I got angry at him in another thread made me wonder. How ANGRY do you get? I never get angry at people. The thing is, I hold all my anger towards people in, and then when I get frustrated at things like video games it all comes out. I mean I get FURIOUS at video games and stuff like that sometimes. It would probably scare people. Probably cos of empathy and such. I rarely have really strong negative feelings towards people and if I do it's usually just apathy towards them.

HOW DO YOU GET ANGRY?

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

i get angry on something like a piano. i play tunes, get them wrong and then kick it and bang it. it helps me from getting angry at people, but i still do get angry with people

I am incredibly passive aggressive in my fits of rage. Usually if someone upsets me I keep it to myself. If it shows up It's usually in the form of some snide backlash at the person I'm mad at. Yet I do that or not, I always end up seething in anger and dwelling on it. Holding it in until I finally explode. These fits are pretty scary. I made my sister cry once, and sometimes I throw chairs, stab things with kitchen knives or slap myself as hard as I can.

Those are on rare occasions though. usually I just yell at whatever is upsetting me, especially if it's a video game. My parents hear me yelling at my Wii from their room when I'm in the basement.

150% more manical than ever Noelle the Bubbly's Avatar

I'm usually waving my arms around and making noises of frustation. Then I ask to go out for a walk.
    We could all take a lesson from crayons:

Some are sharp

Some are beautiful

And all are different colors

But they learn to live in the same box

You know where this is going;)

Noelle pairs with no one:P

usually i scream at people really loudly and violently or sit there hyperventilating saying "ohmygod" over and over

other times i start punching the lockers at school or a wall

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

I kill babies by beating them to death.

You should try it, its fun!

JOCKO HOMO

When i'm mad at someone i let them know it because i'm not some passive cunt

Then people get mad that i'm mad and we have all kinds of fun.

I have a pretty high threshold for anger, I'm a rather patient person. When I do get angry though, I don't flail about and punch things like a crazy fool, I just raise my voice and yell at whatever is striking my nerves.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

I like to keep it in, and simply think of the insults I'd tell them if I could, but sometimes I'll give off attitude to anyone that attempts to talk to me while I'm brooding in anger. In high school I used to get into verbal fights with any person that pissed me off, especially if they tried to tell me what to do.

On the internet? I don't get angry with anyone; just immensely irritated with them. And I usually tell them too.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

contrary to what you might think, I really don't ever get angry. I complain a lot but most of the time I'm pretty apathetic. Yeah, my last school did get me pissed a lot, but when I'm not surrounded by social retards, I really just don't get mad. If I do get mad, I'm usually only mad for maybe a half hour, hour, and then I don't care anymore.

I've developed a fantastic tactic for dealing with obnoxious people. Never pay attention. Ever. I'm always in such a fog at school that I never know what the hell's going on, and it works just fine.

Like Tim, however, my aggression comes out in video games. While I don't bite my DS like SOME people I know, I've had my fair share of temper tantrums upon losing. Yes, Mario, you little son of a bitch, I'm talking about you. Fuck you and those stupid fat rolling piggies.

When I was little, tears of anger would result from me playing, and failing at, some video games.

Honestly, it depends on who I'm dealing to express my anger, and what they did.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I'm not a person that gets "mad" per say. I usually just walk away and give a cold shoulder.

But I get very annoyed when I ask someone to do something more than once and they don't get the message. And, being around violent people (coughmybrothercough) has started to make me lash out at school. I tend to shove people accidentally when they touch me suddenly. Or I will give a blank stare when I get annoyed and wait until the other person gets bored and moves on.

i probably get more irritated or annoyed than full out rage, which i'm sure is the case with about everyone.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

I don't have tantrums or outbursts. I can't remember the last time I was angry enough to do something so drastic.
    Usually I'm just pissy toward the person causing such anger (which often works against me, because 90% of the time if I'm mad, it was my mum who caused it and then she grounds me for my "attitude" ).

I find blogging therapeutic oftentimes though.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderzLegacy View Post
    I find blogging therapeutic oftentimes though.
    Amen to that.

I also like how parents give you shit and when you respond they say "don't get attitude with me" when they started it. That happens to be a reaccuring theme in life, just replace your euphinisms.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I also like how parents give you shit and when you respond they say "don't get attitude with me" when they started it.
    OH MY GOD, YES

I hate that!! My mom does it all the time! I'm like, "You know what? I hope I never do that if I have kids... |:("
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

I bomb people.

Realistically though, I am usually a patient person, but I'm awfully short tempered at times. But I rarely ever resort to physical forms to relieve anger. Writing soothes the soul, it's a nice feat. But I'm usually too lazy to do anything, so I sit there and wallow in anger!

when you wallow do you eventually just burn out and sit there with no energy or anything? that's what happens to me.

If someone genuinely pisses me off I don't even attempt to hold it in, I just keep my pressure valve open so as not to explode. I don't punch things usually and I don't get pissed at video games, instead I have an acid tongue. I listen carefully to what people say and pick up any character flaws or weak points, then if they piss me off I proceed to grandstanding them in a similar manner to what I do on PD.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    when you wallow do you eventually just burn out and sit there with no energy or anything? that's what happens to me.
    yup and fall asleep or read a book which calms the soul

ah yea. after i sleep i am never mad the next day. most of the time i don't give a shit, and i either apologize or say "why the hell did i do that?". sleep is magic.

so true so true~

so magic i'm about to get me some of that.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

in addition to calming me down, sleep pretty much erases whatever memory i had of the day

consequently I never remember what I did the previous day.

yeah, same here

i get mad with someone in real life one day. sleep. then go into school or whatever and just talk to them normally because ive completely forgotten im mad with them. then suddenly like a couple of hours in i say "oh yeah i forgot, im mad at you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast