Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kecleon here, Kecleon there. Kecleon here, there, everywhere.

Originally we were enemies on PE2K. I flamed his, at the time, bad RPs and he got pissed. We eventually resolved it, I went on to be admin of his forum and we were friends, obviously.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    Sorry, but I didn't know that. I don't post on PE2K.

Sorry if I insulted you, Kecleon.
    Wow, thanks for insulting me along with the bargain. You have no right to judge anyone by their damned username.

Hello Kecleonfan666! I believe I have seen you in PE2K, back when I posted there, but I am not too sure.

Mystique, I agree with Ninetails 009 how you shouldn't judge anyone because of their username. I've read a few of your posts around here, and you have a very negative attitude.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    Okay.

EDIT:I'm pretty new too, and I know this may seem completely irrelevant to the topic, but when will it be the right time for me to start posting in Misc, without making a fool out of myself? I want to be respected. And the SPAM forum is getting boring. I'm so bored that I insult people. It's a really entertaining sport.
    There is no "right time". Anyone can post there at any time, but a few regulars just make SPAM the concentration camp of "n00bs" they don't like.

You can take the risk, but it's up to you and the elites how well you survive. Loosen up and find a groove and make friendships, k?

I'll try. I'm stressing over this, for no good reason.

So how is Fluffy, Pichubro? I read about her somewhere. You know what's so great about having a pet rock? They are so tame, and they don't cost a cent! No food, vaccines, litter, or anything! (Unless you buy fashionable acessories). Sorry if I have any typos; it is 3:00 AM, and I am delirious, I think.

So Kec, are you an RPer? Spriter? Fan Fictiom Writer? Anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    So how is Fluffy, Pichubro? I read about her somewhere. You know what's so great about having a pet rock? They are so tame, and they don't cost a cent! No food, vaccines, litter, or anything! (Unless you buy fashionable acessories). Sorry if I have any typos; it is 3:00 AM, and I am delirious, I think.
    He's doing great. Sleeping peacefully in my lap right now.

Aw, good Fluffy. I didn't know it was a he! So, how old is he?

I have a pet rock too. She is a Peacock's Orb. Her name is Peacock's Orb. Isn't that original?

Fluffy is seven years old now and still looks so young.

Peacock's Orb is a cool name. People never seem to understand why I would name a rock Fluffy though...

Is better than you Kecleonfan666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
    He is a fan fictioner and spriter, and yes, you are quite delirious seeing as you lashed out at me, to clear all your questions.
    Sorry, but you lost me at "spriter". I don't know the least bit about sprites or graphics, AND as I said before, I'm a RPer, and yes, a fic writer.

I'm also a mean D/P player, but nOObs of both kinds learn the hard way. IE noobs that spam and are horrible spellers, and people who suck at playing D/P.

@ Whoever said I'm doomed to a life of noobishness: Yeah, I've heard that before. But look at me, does my grammar suck? I don't think so. Does my spelling make it look like my fingers are probably hooves? No. am I typing "l3Yk dIs!!11"? No, I don't even understand L33T.

Hello, and thanks for the warm welcomes, and have a merry x-mas (If you celebrate it)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123