Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stardust.

Default Stardust.

Hello everyone, my name is Stardust, and this is my first official time on PokeDream.com. I have to say that I'm pleased to have found this place, since I've been searching for a very long time for a good forum, that's not too big, and seems to have some friendly people. I hope to end my newbishness as soon as I possibly can, and never be considered a n00b. That would just kill me.

You know, the only thing I hate on PD is that stupid code you have to put in to finish registering. It took me thirty attempts before finally getting it right. But it was worth it, because now I'm here. I hope to be liked and respected by everyone, admin, mod, random people, but I know it will be hard work to gain that respect. I'm up to the challenge, and hope to succeed.

I really enjoy RPs, as well as fan fics, and I can't wait to post in the Misc Board (which seems extremely interesting). I've been reading many threads before I signed up, and I know how it works here. Be stupid, you're dead to everyone. So please everyone, accept me.

I can't wait!

And even though this is so not necessary: I love the smiley.

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ _Nithreus_'s Avatar

Hello, stardust. Nice to meet you. ^_^

(And I love the smiley as well.)
    l The Editor l Boycrazies l Teresa l Spiriteon l Eon Spirit l Goku_King_Anime l

Welcome, I'm Nocturne, a moderator on the forums. It's nice to have you here, and you seem like a good poster.

Just to give you a heads-up, you could have copy and pasted the code.

You know, I never thought of that. Thanks for the heads up, although I don't think I'll be making a new profile. I love this one already .

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
    Welcome.

Don't be like Lord94.
    You see, this is really starting to aggravate me. Theres not a point in telling a newb about how not to be, because that person knows nothing about how to be like until they have a bit of time to figure it out. Besides, all you know of him is heresay and the like, from n00bs that you listened to. So stop telling people not how to act, and let them establish who to associate with and who not to.

ANYWAYS, welcome here Stardust. I'm assuming your a girl because....well, you give off the female vibe...and your name is Stardust. I hope you join us amongst the RP boards, and I look forward to seeing you posting a lot more

I certainly will I love being part of RPs. I think I'll make a profile right away, since I figured how this place works a long time ago (as in half an hour ). I read all the rules, and read many archived threads, and just old ones from 2006. They are highly entertaining to read. Is there Ripdos, Xion and Devil still here? I went on the old PD too to read. I'm such a nerd.

It's Xion.

You have no right to start calling someone by a different name just because it sounds cooler.

I'm not posting in Misc until I earn some respect from Mods and stuff. I don't want to be made fun of, I want to be liked, and I don't want to rush into things. I'll check out the Misc, but I'm not posting anything.

Xion isn't pronounced Zie on either
    It's Zhee yon.

Welcome, I'm obviously Nanaki. I hope you're a decent RPer. I used to be the mod there until I had an inactive summer due to internet slashing.

It appears that you've aready read the two stickied threads, meaning I applaud your intelligence compared to the normal new people you see around here.

Hajime Mashite
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
    Zion looks cooler, though.
    No it doesn't Oni Raichu. You're a good kid, but a lot of your posts lately are really pissing me off.

Ripdo is out and about, but we still see her every few months on the forum and on MSN, no one knows where Devil went, he disappeared like 3 months ago, and Xion still comes around to post once every few weeks.

Also, I have the highest post count in this thread, it makes me feel special

I really made this post because I don't want you to be like any other random new person and be afraid of double posting. Double posting is okay, triple posting is okay, though people will bitch at you because they don't realize no one cares. Have fun at PD and remember that you shouldn't take anything seriously from any people as new as you.

I just hate it when I see newbs telling other newbs what to do/say/post based off of being here for 24 hours.

/rant
    -.---.----..

Post broken, nig. I'll catch up to you eventually Nanaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    No it doesn't Oni Raichu. You're a good kid, but a lot of your posts lately are really pissing me off.

Ripdo is out and about, but we still see her every few months on the forum and on MSN, no one knows where Devil went, he disappeared like 3 months ago, and Xion still comes around to post once every few weeks.

You ruined my double post
    Oh well.

As for the apparent missing people

Xion - He actively gets his internet slashed for a week or two at a time. So he'll post for a week, then go absent about 2 weeks. This is why Oni Raichu, a poster of about one week, hasn't seen him.

Ripdo - She normally makes a few divebombs (random posts from a long inactivity) every now and then just to disappear for a while. These posts are normally long blocks of text that make absolutely no sense and should never be taken seriously.

Devil - Believed to be dead. We asked the Red Cross to do something, then realized no one works there
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Post broken, nig. I'll catch up to you eventually Nanaki.
    Bring it
    -.---.----..

By February, my posts per day will be double yours. Step the fuck down.

Beginning Trainer may&mistylover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    You ruined my double post
    Oh well.

As for the apparent missing people

Xion - He actively gets his internet slashed for a week or two at a time. So he'll post for a week, then go absent about 2 weeks. This is why Oni Raichu, a poster of about one week, hasn't seen him.

Ripdo - She normally makes a few divebombs (random posts from a long inactivity) every now and then just to disappear for a while. These posts are normally long blocks of text that make absolutely no sense and should never be taken seriously.

Devil - Believed to be dead. We asked the Red Cross to do something, then realized no one works there
    Devil's story sounds tragic. Who knows if he's in a grave, or living in an igloo in Alaska? If you guys know his name, you should try yellowpages or something. That's what I do all the time.
    Pairs:Kingdra, Hikari :D

Visit My fanfic with The Mirror Islands

He lives in Serbia.

We know his name though!
    OFF TO FIND A SERBIAN PHONE BOOK <3
    -.---.----..

Wow, that's pretty far. You know, I was thinking a lot, and then I came up with an idea. We should come up with an Anime Appreciation day or week, where we give tributes to some shows, make games, rps or something. In my head, it looks pretty good. Do you think it will work?

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    He said he was going to commit suicide because he became a Mod. It was the only way to strip him of his power.

[/Devil seppaku]

SEPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    -.---.----..

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

[/dead]

I love that word
    I want to change my name to it
    SEEING AS FULLMETAL WON'T DO THE FUCKING POKESWITCH
    -.---.----..

he's just fucking lazy
    -.---.----..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast