Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 90

Thread: To the creators/heads of the forum

  1. #51
    Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Behind you! *strangles*
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Warrior View Post
    This is further proving my point that you are grouping yourself in with people that don't like you and are telling me that they are your friends.

    Should I just ignore Oni Raichu?
    From your point of view, I'd personally put Nocturne on, however that would cause difficulties considering his rank. As for Oni Raichu, no difficulties. So be my guest.

  2. #52
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Warrior View Post
    You've been here less then a week and already think you are so much better then me, when all I'm trying to do is protect others from Nocturne?

    I do not think you should be calling me the idiot.


    As for the comments, I am okay really with his comments in the debate thread of evolution, it is debating, it's his comments toward me outside of the thread as well that are randomly attacking my religion as well.
    Well Kitty, I think you're the first one on PD to be very very religious, so I don't think it will be "protecting" many others, only you.

    Don't let someone who teases you upset you, since even all this won't make him stop.

    There are lots of people who are rude and mean or whatever, but does that mean that they all have to be "evicted"?

  3. #53
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
    Do not tell us to restrict anyone.

    I've been here for years.
    If you've been here for years, and your account was only made less than a month ago, then this account you're on is an ALT, most probably.

    Oni Raichu, you are as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

  4. #54
    Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Behind you! *strangles*
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    If you've been here for years, and your account was only made less than a month ago, then this account you're on is an ALT, most probably.

    Oni Raichu, you are as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.
    isn't she a Play Boy

  5. #55
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    You obviously don't read Gossip Magazine. Her 36D's are fake as hell. She got implants.

  6. #56
    Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Behind you! *strangles*
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    You obviously don't read Gossip Magazine. Her 36D's are fake as hell. She got implants.
    no, But I met her a week back @ Best buy. She was wut her kids.....Vegas rocks ^_^

  7. #57
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    3,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Warrior View Post
    I don't like you
    Don't listen to it, it doesn't have any actual authority.

  8. #58
    Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Behind you! *strangles*
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    Don't listen to it, it doesn't have any actual authority.
    .

  9. #59
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Warrior View Post
    I do not know how this works, I read the FAQ and I've seen posts here but I do not. I never said I knew what happened here. I merely REQUESTED some sort of restriction or downsizing of a certain rude member that was very prejudice to me because of my beliefs. I have no idea who he is and why are you comparing him to me?

    I don't care if he is your friend, he is still a very mean person who should not have the powers he does when he is so rude . I never said or acted like I knew anything. If I knew how this worked or thought so, why would I make a thread against how it apparently works? Your comments don't make sense and are biased against me because of your friendships.

    Please don't make false accusations against me
    You're the first really religious member of PD, so you are interesting, and thus I generally like you. But PD is a pretty NO HOLDS BARRED place.

  10. #60
    May the Holy Church prosper Kitty_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Well alright. I just thought he was someone that posted different here to make you guys like him/make him a moderator then different to "noobs" like me. Well that clears up a lot.

  11. #61
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Oni Raichu, you are not my friend. You are an annoying n00blet who SPAMs and is a massive try-hard all the fucking time. Do not assume I like you.

    Kitty_Warrior, if you can't that offended over a bit of mocking, then you really are not the type of person that is PD-ish. I don't having you around, and find you interesting, but if you're going to pull this shit all the time over simple arguments, it will make me dislike you very quickly.

  12. #62
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    If you want to try a forum that has much more Pokémon related discussion, is more tame, but has stricter rules and regulations, try Serebii or PE2K.

  13. #63
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    shut up nocturne

  14. #64
    Dreaming Samurai Horizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Some shithole...
    Posts
    696

    Default

    @Kitty Warrior: Christian eh? Christianity and god defy every fucking law of physics and/or scientifcal fact ever discovered. I have my own opinion on christianity and im not going to say it because it will offend you so much considering its a 1000000 times worse than the run in with good ol Nocturne you had, but i will say one thing, UTTER ABOMINATION IS RELIGION. Oh and welcome to pd.

    @Oni raichu: I dont like you, youre a cunt
    Life... INSANITY IS KEY!!

  15. #65
    May the Holy Church prosper Kitty_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    @Kitty Warrior: Christian eh? Christianity and god defy every fucking law of physics and/or scientifcal fact ever discovered. I have my own opinion on christianity and im not going to say it because it will offend you so much considering its a 1000000 times worse than the run in with good ol Nocturne you had, but i will say one thing, UTTER ABOMINATION IS RELIGION.
    Uh... wait...


    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    @Kitty Warrior: Christian eh? Christianity and god defy every fucking law of physics and/or scientifcal fact ever discovered.
    Yeah, this is the kind of person I thought Nocturne was because of his comments in my intro thread. He seems to be not what I thought.

  16. #66
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    what an intellectual you are, dreaming samurai

  17. #67
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    shut up nocturne
    shut up tim

  18. #68
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    do you want to fucking take this outside

  19. #69
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    I will curbstomp you and shove you into Kitty_Warrior's vagina

  20. #70
    Dreaming Samurai Horizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Some shithole...
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Theres a difference between me and Nocturne oh beleiver in God, i wont take the piss unnecessarily, pds "elites" have tamed me.
    Life... INSANITY IS KEY!!

  21. #71
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    the next time you will be going inside somewhere will be a fucking hospital

  22. #72
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    when I hit you will crumple quicker than kelsh's virginity

  23. #73
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    why do you have napoleon in your avatar


    haha wow

  24. #74
    Dreaming Samurai Horizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Some shithole...
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    why do you have napoleon in your avatar


    haha wow
    its too much to explain, just watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-XvvzI, i tried to embed it in my siggy but it was being a bitch whore and came up as a white box
    Life... INSANITY IS KEY!!

  25. #75
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    you use the [youtube][/youtube*] tags

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •