Thread: What the hell. o_o

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Default What the hell. o_o

Everyone in the house is asleep, save for my brother, who is taking a shower.
    The people in the house who are asleep are all upstairs, so it is utterly impossible that any would have been able to sneak up on me without hearing them coming down.

I was sitting here innocently scanning the forum for a postworthy thread, when I heard a voice loudly whisper, "Meegaaann."
    I turned around and saw no one, but the bathroom door was cracked slightly so I thought it must have been my brother. I went to it and asked him if he called for me and he paused, then sounded confused as he said no.

I'm not kidding. What the fuck is this?
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

you're going insane

Haunted house lol?

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

eeeeek

about both options.

Though, if I go insane, then I'll have an excuse to go out and steal a kitten, since mum won't let me get one...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

It's not ghosts. Most definitely it was your brother, I mean, do you seriously think he couldn't have been lying when you asked him if he had whispered? I played a similar prank on my brother one morning when I was little and when asked if I had done it I said no. Everyone believed me and my brother was going on about ghosts the entire day.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

hahahahahaha i used to do that to my sister. i used to have my own little CRIB under my sisters bed with a duvet, pillow, snacks, drinks, everything. and i used to make her start screaming XD

Haha, you guys are so mean .

I usually do that to my little cousins, since my brothers are impossible to scare. Most of the time, I hide behind a door and jump out and scream when they pass by. Their reactions are priceless .