Thread: Clay Silverware 2.0

Default Clay Silverware 2.0

I was motivated to try to make a clay silverware thread on Gaia again and this is what I created...

Title: Clay Silverware - Cure for Cancer?

The Ultimate. You can't get much better. Not only is it silverware, but it's MADE out of clay! You just don't get that kind of grateness in this world anymore sad

Think about it, if you have a metal spoon, it's always hot when you dip it in your Mac&Cheese, but with clay, it just stays at the same temperature! It's really why god created clay, so that we could dine in supreme extremity.

Have you ever been really sick, and dipped your gay metal spoon in your broth, taken a nice sip but burned your lips, face, tongue and ego in the process because of the heated metal? No, this never happens for CLAY silverware. No, as I've said, it's always the same temperature.

So my girlfriend came over and said she was having a bad day, I gave her a clay spoon and she started to give me head! She said no one had ever cared for her so much, she said that I was the greatest man she'd ever met.
    Three days later she said she was pregnant. I gave her a clay knife and the baby was GONE. Problem solved. God treats us clay users with the most respect possible.

Did you know Jesus was crucifed for using metal silverware during his final feast with his apostles?

So I asked my friend if they used clay silverware. She said no and I drop kicked the bitch in the face. She's been using clay silverware ever since and her cancer disappeared! All of her acne disappeared, she no longer had AIDS and all of her STD's were gone too!

Yep, you heard it here first. Using clay silverware is the cure for cancer, AIDS and better to clear acne then ProActive. God loves it like that, he made clay silverware just to help us humans survive in life. God brought on the black plague when metal silverware was invented, killing all of those blasphemist retards.

"My boyfriend bought me a clay fork and my dead mommy came back to life!"
    "Five Stars for Clay Silverware"
    "I bought metal silverware, God proceded to punch me in the overies and give all of my children cancer"
    "I was forced into seppaku for buying non-clay silverware. Gargle gargle dead"
    "Once you go black, you never go back... to METAL"
    "I like boobies"

With quotes like these, how can you go wrong with using it?

Clay silverware is the SHIT. Have you gone out and bought it yet? GOGOGO
    Discuss, citing specific sources if necissary.

Link: xx
    -.---.----..

OPINIONS
    READ
    -.---.----..

eating french bread pizza and equiping my team to kill ozma. sec.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

"BONUS 50 gold for posting in the forums"

Why thank you.

Fullmetal, damn you
    -.---.----..

if it makes you feel better he 1 shot all of us with meteor doing over 9k damage. can't really protect against that. i only tried once cuz the NBA was having a double header on espn tonight.

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

What team are you using to go against him?
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

i was using zidane steiner eiko and vivi but i should probably sub vivi, but no one else has any firepower except quina with limit glove since freya's dragon crest is shitty for me right now.

I've heard Dragon Crest and Limit Glove are two of the best things to use, but not sure. Haven't gone against Ozma in a while, but I just tried my general team of the original four [Zidane/Steiner/Dagger/Vivi] out on him. The only thing terrible about him is the damn Curse.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

dragon crest is probably the best move to use. shock is good also but the MP cost is just horrible. i can use 4 before having to use an ether. thievery is another good one, but i'm too busy trying to steal shit at the same time.

limit glove requiring you being at 1hp means that unless you are incredibly lucky, at most you will get 1 or 2 off before quina dies.

and yes, curse is horrible. meteor did finish me, but not after curse insta killed 2 people and raped the other 2. he didn't cast a single doomsday, and that is what i really needed from him. there's a video of a level 1 team killing him, and it's all luck. there's like 4 doomsdays that all do damage to ozma instead of healing him, quina gets a limit glove off and dodges a fatal attack, then he's hit with a dark matter and dies. hoping to get that lucky my next attempt.

If you equipped armor that absorbs Dark, you could make more use out of Vivi besides Flare by using Doomsday when his light side is open. That way you'd nail him decent and heal your entire party. Flare Star is annoying, but rarely will kill anyone. Meteor is random, I've never really had much trouble with it.

Dragon Crest is good to use, but it probably takes a while to kill enough Grand Dragons to reach 9999. Worst part about Curse is mini. If it didn't have that, it might be survivable. If you could get a few rounds without that, downing Ozma wouldn't be too difficult. Doesn't Quina have another stacking move that can reach high damage? Frog Drop maybe?
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Not enough levels to cap out frog drop, and i was packin shadow absorb that's why i was upset no doomsdays were cast. It's disc 3 and i haven't gotten doomsday yet.

I was doing fine until curse. He did a flare star, a couple curagas, Lv5 death, a regular death spell which i handled fine. Then he curses, i lose 2 people, the other 2 are mini'd and ones poisoned because i forgot to equip antibody and dies shortly after. Then meteor does 9600 to my last char and i lost.

I probably need my own doomsday spell to do this, but i'd like to clear it before disc 3 is over.

If you want to clear it before disc 3 is over, you'll probably want to take the time to get either Frog Drop of Dragon Crest to at least a usable point [6000-7000]. Keep on all the protection from statuses that you can, since I think Curse does about everything in the game almost. Can't reflect group spells like Meteor, and for some reason not Flare Star, so the beast of Reflect x2 on Vivi doesn't help at all.

Once you have a few great attacks to constantly rely on, if you can fit Quina into your strategy, Mighty Guard might help reduce damage from Meteor [not Flare Star since it's a pre-determined damage] and any other spells he may cast. If you don't have a strong attack to use with Quina, have support in things like White Wind to heal and if you got the MP, then maybe Auto-Life on one or two people to be safe.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

im in the process of working up thievery, dragon crest and frog drop since no other attack will do enough damage or be sustainable. like shock does capped 9999 damage, but i can cast maybe 5 before having to use a turn to ether.

also if he nukes himself with doomsday i think i'd win that right after. curse is really the only thing i'm afraid of in that fight.