Thread: QUICK PD I NEED MEDICAL ADVICE!

Default QUICK PD I NEED MEDICAL ADVICE!

I cut my finger on a piece of glass at work and I washed it and bandaid'd it and it was fine, now it's bleeding through the bandage and I'm worried cause it hurts to move and hurts to apply pressure, should I call a hospital?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Medical advice: WRONG WEBSITE! TRY WEB MD!

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Hush ur not PD.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Here, I found this on Yahoo Health.

When you have a cut:

Stop the bleeding. For more information see how to stop bleeding.
    Determine whether other tissues, such as blood vessels, nerves, tendons, ligaments, joints, bones, or internal organs, have been injured.
    Determine whether evaluation and treatment by a health professional are needed.
    Clean the wound and remove any dirt or debris to prevent infections, both bacterial skin infections and tetanus ("lockjaw").
    Determine whether you need a tetanus shot.
    Review the Emergencies and Check Your Symptoms sections to determine if and when you need to see a health professional.

Emergencies
    Do you have any of the following symptoms that require emergency treatment? Call 911 or other emergency services immediately.

STOP THE BLEEDING:

If emergency treatment is not needed, the following steps will protect the skin wound and protect you from exposure to another person's blood.

Before you try to stop the bleeding
    Wash your hands well with soap and water, if available.
    Put on medical gloves, if available, before applying direct pressure to the wound. If gloves are not available, use many layers of clean cloth, plastic bags, or the cleanest material available between your hands and the wound.
    Have the injured person hold direct pressure on the wound, if possible, and elevate the injured area.
    Use your bare hands to apply direct pressure only as a last resort.
    Stop the bleeding
    Have the injured person lie down and elevate the site that is bleeding.
    Remove any visible objects in the wound that are easy to remove. Control the bleeding before trying to clean the wound.
    Remove or cut clothing from around the wound. Remove any jewelry from the general area of the wound so if the area swells, the jewelry will not affect blood flow.
    Apply steady, direct pressure for a full 15 minutes. Use a clock—15 minutes can seem like a long time. Resist the urge to peek after a few minutes to see whether bleeding has stopped. If blood soaks through the cloth, apply another one without lifting the first. If there is an object in the wound, apply pressure around the object, not directly over it.
    If moderate to severe bleeding has not slowed or stopped after 15 minutes, continue direct pressure and elevate the area that is bleeding. Use the Emergencies and Check Your Symptoms sections to determine your next steps.
    If after 15 minutes of steady pressure mild bleeding recurs when the pressure is released, reapply direct pressure to the wound for another 15 minutes. Direct pressure may be applied up to 3 times for 15 minutes each (45 minutes total). If mild bleeding (more than just oozing small amounts of blood) continues after 45 minutes of direct pressure, use the Check Your Symptoms section to determine your next steps.
    Watch for signs of shock.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

ahahahahahah tim