This is your webmaster, Mewtwo, speaking. I apologize for being absent for so long and leaving the site without updates. But now, I'm back (at least until the Spring semester starts). What will I be working on? Well, here are some details...

Today, I just fixed the news commenting system. Since I set this up many months ago, none of the news stories have received any comments. I've wondered why this was the case for a long time, but only discovered today that regular PokeDream Forums users have no permission to post anything. This was a stupid mistake on my part and is now fixed. So, if you'd like to post a comment, just click on the View/Post Comments link above.

I still have Fan Art from last YEAR. That's right, last year. I will post a few up every day over break. Again, I suck for not doing anything about all the great pieces of art I've received.

Finally, I plan on spending the rest of my time working on what I hope will be a major section of Pokemon Dream. It's basically a web application that will make it easier to find trades and battles for Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl over Nintendo WiFi. I eventually hope to expand the application to be a general purpose trainer registration system, a sort of "MySpace of the Pokemon world". I thought of the idea for this and started building it this summer, but it's been delayed since school started. However, it's currently about 30% completed and I will try to finish it before school starts again, which is about mid-January. I'm very excited about this project and I'm sure it'll be a great addition to Pokemon Dream. More details to come...