Thread: Back For a While

Default Back For a While

This is your webmaster, Mewtwo, speaking. I apologize for being absent for so long and leaving the site without updates. But now, I'm back (at least until the Spring semester starts). What will I be working on? Well, here are some details...

Today, I just fixed the news commenting system. Since I set this up many months ago, none of the news stories have received any comments. I've wondered why this was the case for a long time, but only discovered today that regular PokeDream Forums users have no permission to post anything. This was a stupid mistake on my part and is now fixed. So, if you'd like to post a comment, just click on the View/Post Comments link above.

I still have Fan Art from last YEAR. That's right, last year. I will post a few up every day over break. Again, I suck for not doing anything about all the great pieces of art I've received.

Finally, I plan on spending the rest of my time working on what I hope will be a major section of Pokemon Dream. It's basically a web application that will make it easier to find trades and battles for Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl over Nintendo WiFi. I eventually hope to expand the application to be a general purpose trainer registration system, a sort of "MySpace of the Pokemon world". I thought of the idea for this and started building it this summer, but it's been delayed since school started. However, it's currently about 30% completed and I will try to finish it before school starts again, which is about mid-January. I'm very excited about this project and I'm sure it'll be a great addition to Pokemon Dream. More details to come...

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

I simply canNOT get enough of that avatar. If you're going to be active now, actually be an active poster, as well.

Eh, welcome back. MyPoke bit looks interesting, hopefully shouldn't take ya all too long to get running, but I get the feeling all the programming is going to take ages, so who knows?
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon's Fury View Post
    I simply canNOT get enough of that avatar. If you're going to be active now, actually be an active poster, as well.

Eh, welcome back. MyPoke bit looks interesting, hopefully shouldn't take ya all too long to get running, but I get the feeling all the programming is going to take ages, so who knows?
    It's quite difficult to be active enough and manage everything that I have to manage -- but, I'll definitely give it a try.

It's good to see you again Mewtwo. Those new features you mentioned sound pretty cool and I'm looking forward to it.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    It's good to see you again Mewtwo. Those new features you mentioned sound pretty cool and I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm glad to be back too. I hope to not disappoint everyone again this time.