Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Only I could end it this way

colour

Advanced Trainer

ello eve. How are you my favorite british friend?

After many days of hounding via aim, people were telling me i MUST respond to Xion. He does deserve it, so i'll give him the response he wants. I only planned to come back 2 more times for 2 events but sure why not make 3. I'm glad this thread was healing the rest of you

You don't see any vultures because you were too caught up in the belief that you're some kind of supreme being to notice.
    Oh how quickly they turn . Listen Xion, i didn't classify 4 people as vultureS. If you said vulturING instead of plural vultures, i might be on the same page as you.

I went with him in that scuffle because he was the lesser of two evils.
    I talked to you 2 months before and you were tired of this same bullshit too. My main outrage comes from how fast you rolled over.

I never said Dogar was right, but your side was much more in the wrong.
    Again, shortly before this, you agreed with me. 2 opposing sides can't be wrong. If you thought both were wrong you'd stay neutral.

While it was in the first thread, it was fine, there was no problem that this was going on.
    Thanks for agreeing.

Once you and a few others moved it, by purposely calling him out and harassing him in other threads, that's when you became wrong.
    Your beef is with Dogar and Squid then, maybe God or Walrus too. I never started this. I participated, but i never started it in any thread. Just like everyone else, you miss the first half of that scuffle where i tried to defuse the situation by playing nice with Dogar. This is an overall part of why i don't like it here now. People just take halves of messages or just ignore things. Instead of trying to understand they try to win.

That's why I called you vultures, because you had the nerve to chase him into other threads berating him, when you charged Dogar of pushing Squid to retaliate.
    The nerve? Dogar deserves far worse from me than a simple "this shit is annoying <long post>". Plus how can i vulture a dude that didn't participate? Dogar was done in 4 posts maybe 5. It was God after that. I can't vulture someone that didn't exist. I was arguing with Tim, get your facts straight and stop using half of an event to generalize the rest.

In simple terms, you copied exactly what you charged, yet magnified it.
    I charged him with being a fucktard that runs his mouth then plays it off. Are you saying i said ur gay then had my friend defend me while i talked about pooping? Yet more EXTREME!? I'm sorry man, this just didn't happen.

Good job, you gave us a prime example of a word that you tore down yourself. Hypocrite.
    Please read what i say better. I tore down the word because people, people like you now, sling it around at the first chance they get. I try my best not to do anything Dogar does so i can't see how i convicted him of something then did it myself. Plus you are yet to say what i charged him with so who the hell knows what you're even referring to.

People with the power to change it didn't listen to you, many people on here considered that option, and many other things you've said. Don't forget us when you're just pissed at the big men. Then again, it would've helped if you gave us points, instead of just asking to rotate places with Dogar.
    This is a joke right? Who am i forgetting when i'm pissed at the big men? I'm handling my shit Xion. I get mad at someone that is a legal superior and i take it up with them. I handled it fine. As far as points go, i gave you guys several points on the old forum. The reason i give up now is because i tried to do something about this before hand, and no one listened. After no one listened, people were PMing/IMing me EXPECTING me to do something. They'd say "you're an admin you have authority". I challenge Dogar and i get "buy me out". There's really nothing i can do. People need to stop relying on me. My points are in the old threads about the new forum go read instead of accusing me of something that i don't need to repeat for once to dismantle.

I want to leave this in here since it deserves to be seen again. If you didn't read it before, read it now.
    Was that at me? I read all my own stuff. If your saying i'm making a big problem out of something then so what. That's not hypocrisy if you're trying to flag it. This WAS a big deal to me. People were pissing me off and i had to tell them instead of randomly vanishing like i usually do. Be thankful i let everyone know.

If it wasn't at me, then you're right make sure everyone see's that because people overinflate stupid crap.

You're a wee bit behind on this notice. This issue was resolved quite a while back.
    And? I clearly stated at the top i'd open old topics. I don't see the problem here, you're just trying to tear more things down because you think you can.

The forum is the way we communicate. And yes, we do happen to be real. I doubt you would've stayed around this long for anyone fake.
    It's what i have to tell myself so i can let this go, i thought that was obvious. I'm deeply attached to this place, that's why i used to try so hard.

We put stock into what you say since we do actually care about what you have to say, since many of us regarded you highly, at one time.
    I get mad at you once and you speak for everyone like they forsaken me. You're the only one that acts like i'm dead to you, so read around the thread a bit. For a while now most of my posts did seem to get skipped, especially my awesome blog thread. That pissed me off pretty bad. When some people demand higher thinking and quality on a forum, i deliver and people only respond or read if they can relate in the first few sentences. No one tries to expand their minds anymore.

I'm challenging you with valid reasons, and you're not better than all of us.
    I pull off the arrogance act once and you make it seem like it's all i do. Your reasons are valid but i'm still going to shred them. If i am better than anyone here it's because of age and wisdom. It's not fair when i'm an adult and i argue with people, many of them which are 3-5 years younger than me. Just by logic alone i have more to work with in terms of experience and developed thinking. Don't feel bad that i condescend once and have something truthful to it.

There's still a lot of people here who can learn something from the events that go on, leaving because some of them can't is just idiotic.
    I'm not leaving because some of them can't. I'm leaving because most of them can't, and it happens so often you'd be shocked at the level of density some people have in their skulls. When it gets to the point where you can't get someone to even acknowledge some points, it gets infuriating. You speak something, they just ignore it. I mean surely you've seen it in some of my debate style posts. I'll list 10 points and 2 get addressed, not even full points just half of the sentence. Everyone does this here, i can't handle that.

Because at one time you gave half a fuck about some of the people here.
    I still do. I just say i don't because that makes it easier for me to leave it.

Then again, you probably won't even use your time to reply to this
    I really didn't plan to. Tim and kg were telling me more than a few times to come check what you said so i buckeled, you're probably the only person that deserves that from me.

since it sounds like you're too good for us
    I'm just on an entirely different level, take that any way you want.

I may be wrong, I'm just supposing that because the amount of self-centered arrogance in this post of yours is astounding.
    You're wrong on a lot of it. I have earned the right to be arrogant at least once in my life.

Oh, and a last message that isn't a response to the quote. If anyone else wants to leave, say so here and take your shit with you.
    I have inspired more people to repatch the wounds than leave so i should be getting thanked. Nanaki still has an open apology to god and dogar i think that neither of them took up yet.

@ks- you're just a bitch and your girls a bitch too. i see her blowing out smoke and that is so damn unattractive you obviously have no standards. I'm happy you didn't deny the rest of what i said though

@eve- yea you're safe.

@cl- i included you as a peeki type person, you're safe.

@the rest- i'm glad you take this so lightly, since a majority of you piss me off.

@luna- i said this before. you talk a lot of shit and laugh, then someone else pushes you back and you get way bitter. it's hilarious that you can't take what you give.

@em- yea you're fine.

@walrus- look i never said you did any of those things i said that's what people told me. if you want to let online people ruin your fun go for it, because i certainly let them ruin mine.

honestly don't put stock into this stuff guys. say "sticks and stones" or something equally retarded and move on. the reason i say dont care about online people is because what the hell can they do to you? talk shit and block you wooooooow.

hey if anyone wants to take over the pseudo blog they can, i hope you do better with it than i did. rename it or something too. maybe i can leave behind a legacy with that i better be in the eventual wiki too, i'd come check that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    ello eve. How are you my favorite british friend?
    Oh im great. Kinda sickened though. I just looked at one of the biggest bitch in schools myspace and ugh god. I want to STAB her. I wonder if tisse has a myspace..shes the biggest bitch.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=7197321

Buckweat

Fullmetal, if your so pissed off, maybe issue out a few deserving WARNINGs and BANs and be done with it. Your reasons are completely valid, and deserve to be heard, but a lot of people here still respect you, a lot more than you think. Some people only come here to read your posts (including me)

Look, we all know people can be bitches, but you can't leave because of that. Like you said, "Just say sticks and stones or something equally retarded and be done with it." Come on Fullmetal. Look, the majority of people your arguing with need some advice. Like you said, "You can't let people online get to you." That's exactly what your doing. I'm not saying I disagree with your points, I'm saying your going about doing all wrong.

But, whatever, it's your choice. If you wanna leave, be my guest. Just saying that everyone here will miss you, and everyone here will admit that, or they're just being stuck up bitches.

I don't mean to start an extra arguement with you, just saying. Like you say. "MAN THAT SHIT UP!"

When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Buckweat

TAKE IT TO THE SPAM FORUM

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Adam, you're still cool in my yellow pages.

You calling me a psuedo otaku, is that good?

I could defeat Fullmetal in a fight.

Buckweat

Tim although I don't think you could it would be a tie that's beside the point.

Advanced Trainer

@luna- i said this before. you talk a lot of shit and laugh, then someone else pushes you back and you get way bitter. it's hilarious that you can't take what you give.
    Your just trying to get a reason to get mad at my fullmetal.

Buckweat

Yea! Why is everyone ganging up on Fullmetal all of a sudden? What did he do?

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

I think Tim would win Adam in a fist fight, but not a verbal argument.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

I would beat him in a verbal argument then to rub it in I'd punch his teeth out.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I can see a lot of your points, Adam, but I don't see the logic in telling me not to be bothered by online people when you let people bother you. Do as I say, not as I do?

Also:
    If i am better than anyone here it's because of age and wisdom. It's not fair when i'm an adult and i argue with people, many of them which are 3-5 years younger than me. Just by logic alone i have more to work with in terms of experience and developed thinking. Don't feel bad that i condescend once and have something truthful to it.
    This really confuses me. You tell Xion that you're not better than anyone else, just like he said, and then you turn around and give points as to how you are? Either say it one way or another.

I don't hold any beef against you, so don't take this as an attack. I'm just pointing these things out solely in goodwill. By the way, I'm not ignoring the other points of your posts. I have read them, and the points I've outlined are the ones I want to address the most. I'm not ignoring them.

Buckweat

Nah.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Dead Walrus with a right hook jab hits Adam right in the face, then sais "Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard", and then the go back at it!

Joking.
    \(_o)/

While he's on the ground I would kick him in the throat.

Buckweat

Yea but Adam has the power of me on his side. Oh wait, thats a con not a pro...

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

I thought you were cool with Adam, Tim?
    \(_o)/

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

No, he probably is, but feels the need to flaunt his gigantic ego.

Buckweat

Yea, that's it. He does because he can because he's paying for this so he's the boss of the applesauce.

Advanced Trainer

I can bite him on the back... I did that to my bestfriend in 4th grade and she wouldn't talk to be more a year.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Nice. Give him some of this Tim!

\(_o)/

I hate Fullmetal chrizz. He is a right slapper.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast