Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Only I could end it this way

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

The real deal that FM is leaving forever? If he does, then this will definitely be generation seven.

fullllmetallllll

i missed the bullet too didnt I? i only got one or two tiny mentions =/

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    missed the bullet too didnt I? i only got one or two tiny mentions =/
    I missed the bullet completely. No mention of my name anywhere.

DSX

You weren't listed there either, so your basically in limbo. :\

limbo limbo limbo
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Quote Originally Posted by DSX View Post
    You weren't listed there either, so your basically in limbo. :\
    What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Thus ends generation six?
    if you could classify this as a "netdrama"(you cant) it would be the single least important one of all time

also fags stop making faggy posts. this was shaping up to be a decent thread

iI believe that 'limbo' is the place between heaven and hell, but i'm not sure.
    Also, I think that FM won't leave forever, but there is a chance. Being realistic here, I can't imagine PD without fullmetal being here. If he is leaving, we need to have a bloodbath war where everyone dies and PD is left to be known as history(not really).

DSX

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    What does that mean?
    If you don't know what limbo is, you, sir, are a fail.
    End of story.

Hey DSX, tell me how you can be a 'fail'.

pd has been around during excessive fullmetal absences plenty of times sasuke72uchiha

DSX

Its a negative expression that I use. Much like douche bag or queer. Consider it as a synonym for retard. In weaker sense though. :/

that's what I thought.

did you seriously mean fail or did you mean failure?

DSX

Either two would have worked, but I decided to go with fail.

god damn you guys
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Buckweat

This is really gay. I get 2 hours a day to go on PD and this is what I get? Come on guys.

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

I had nothing to do with any of what he was saying. But I wanna have a word with him about the ^.^ faces.

=^.^=
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Aren't we already in 7 since we moved to the vB
    -.---.----..

Advanced Trainer

Kelsh. Sorry for speaking out of turn and the shit I said about you.
    Since I don't hold to many grudges, I forgive you. I'm sorry if I've done anything to you, I probably have.

aaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

come on AIM at least or PM me or somethinggg

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

@.@?

why am i never in netdramas

why am i never shut down

WHY CAN'T I GIVE ANYONE GLORY

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'm out guys, this shit is too far gone for me to even try and salvage. I'll start by opening old wounds.

@Forumites involved in that-

~Xion: You failed me big time. Resolving past grudges is cool but you abandoned that sense of logic that really made you special. You called the Dogar attackers vultures. Vultures are only 4 people. Me, squid, walrus and nanaki. Nanaki got banned for said stupid loop hole, walrus got written off as not knowing what she was talking about (even though she was saying the same stuff i was so i must not know either, dont be double standard idiots and ignore people selectively). I don't see any vultures. I see you playing Judas though.

You don't see any vultures because you were too caught up in the belief that you're some kind of supreme being to notice. I went with him in that scuffle because he was the lesser of two evils. I never said Dogar was right, but your side was much more in the wrong. While it was in the first thread, it was fine, there was no problem that this was going on.

Once you and a few others moved it, by purposely calling him out and harassing him in other threads, that's when you became wrong. That's why I called you vultures, because you had the nerve to chase him into other threads berating him, when you charged Dogar of pushing Squid to retaliate. In simple terms, you copied exactly what you charged, yet magnified it. Good job, you gave us a prime example of a word that you tore down yourself. Hypocrite.

After that:

~Forumites again: I was having a discussion with dogar after all that, and he kept saying "don't power play this, buy me out if you don't like it". Folks i told you that FROM THE START. I would have paid for the forum myself to stop this bullshit from happening, but nope no one listened to adam, so i'm not going to save you now. People admin me to be a voice of reason and my voice still gets covered up. If i remembered enough of high school government i'd be able to think of an exact phrase or example of what this bullshit is, but i can't. I'm not going to try and fix something i tried to prevent for months beforehand. Not my fault at all.You have dogar the loose cannon retard, who when someone proves him wrong he totally ignores it.

People with the power to change it didn't listen to you, many people on here considered that option, and many other things you've said. Don't forget us when you're just pissed at the big men. Then again, it would've helped if you gave us points, instead of just asking to rotate places with Dogar.

~Depression claimers: TA is the only one i'd even let get by with depression. The rest of you are mostly white, rich, and well serviced. Knuckle up kids. School sucks? Deal with it. Either cuss someone out, crack a skull, LEAVE, or learn that 95% of your classmates are going to fail in life. Don't be one of them. Realize your life is pretty nice and take advantage of it. You're never trapped. If you think you are, you suck. You can be stuck in a situation for a few years but you can work out of it if you try. I know what i'm talking about because i did the same shit back in the day and i'm admitting it before KS thinks he's a smart guy and says it. Just wait guys, one day when you're between 17 and 20 you'll wake up refreshed and notice things don't suck nearly as bad as you once thought.

Your problems are only as big as you make them.

I want to leave this in here since it deserves to be seen again. If you didn't read it before, read it now.

~Mario: I like you but grow a scrotum and fill it with a couple testicles. People that know what i'm referring to know why i say it. Fish in the sea, that's the advice i have for you.

You're a wee bit behind on this notice. This issue was resolved quite a while back.

After thinking it over i realized how retarded it was. This is a fucking forum you guys aren't even real, but because you are so bored you'll actually put stock into what i'm saying. A lot of you will also challenge what i say with lots of retarded reasons you should know i'm smart enough to destroy by now. I don't do this because "people disagree with me". I do this because if you carry this kind of behavior into the real world you won't get far. Someday you'll be good enough to tackle the throne but until then i'll continue to read and hear arguments from all over the world and as i see all the openings and crush people like i already do. It's just too easy for me. The reason i don't continue to do so here is because there's a fine line. When people can acknowledge what you're saying and learn something from it is what i try for. What i get most of the time is people too stupid or prideful to admit being wrong, so they don't even bother.

The forum is the way we communicate. And yes, we do happen to be real. I doubt you would've stayed around this long for anyone fake. We put stock into what you say since we do actually care about what you have to say, since many of us regarded you highly, at one time. I'm challenging you with valid reasons, and you're not better than all of us. There's still a lot of people here who can learn something from the events that go on, leaving because some of them can't is just idiotic.

Ever notice i've been involved in almost every drama since i came here?

Because at one time you gave half a fuck about some of the people here.
    Then again, you probably won't even use your time to reply to this, since it sounds like you're too good for us. I may be wrong, I'm just supposing that because the amount of self-centered arrogance in this post of yours is astounding.

Oh, and a last message that isn't a response to the quote. If anyone else wants to leave, say so here and take your shit with you.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Advanced Trainer

I don't see why anyone would leave just because of THIS. though I did leave like three times in the old forum, I doubt i'm ever going to do it again.

Anyways, nice xion. Though you probably don't even care about my opinion. xD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast