Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Only I could end it this way

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I can see a lot of your points, Adam, but I don't see the logic in telling me not to be bothered by online people when you let people bother you. Do as I say, not as I do?
    I'm pissed i let them bother me so i left. They don't bother me anymore i assure you. As soon as i decided to turn it around, i am telling you to do as i do as well as as i say.

Also:

This really confuses me. You tell Xion that you're not better than anyone else, just like he said, and then you turn around and give points as to how you are? Either say it one way or another.
    Where did i say i wasn't better than him?

I don't hold any beef against you, so don't take this as an attack. I'm just pointing these things out solely in goodwill. By the way, I'm not ignoring the other points of your posts. I have read them, and the points I've outlined are the ones I want to address the most. I'm not ignoring them.
    Oh man that last bit was funny. At least i have people covering their asses now. Good though, you need to stand up to people like me more.

Your just trying to get a reason to get mad at my fullmetal.
    Keep thinking that Luna.

No, he probably is, but feels the need to flaunt his gigantic ego.
    How quickly they turn! Ask anyone that really knows, i'm far from having a decent ego.

Fullmetal, since it seems you're leaving for good, may I add you to my buddy list?
    I'm surprised you hadn't already.

Is he still being a fag or will he be coming back. Oh, and I love how he has shit to say about me when he knew I would have no chance to read it. He demoted himself to bitchhood by running away and saying all this. If he ever does come back, He's gonna have to do something damn good to get any of my respect back
    Whatever. I made it clear many many times that i'm pulling a "-KS". Learn some history if you don't know what that is. Yea actually i DID do it when you could read it. You were posting that same day so i thought your interweb was back. Besides you have to take a swing at everyone when this happens.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

See! I told all of you FM would return soon!

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I believe I said the "gigantic ego" thing about Tim, not you

Buckweat

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'm pissed i let them bother me so i left. They don't bother me anymore i assure you. As soon as i decided to turn it around, i am telling you to do as i do as well as as i say.

Where did i say i wasn't better than him?

Oh man that last bit was funny. At least i have people covering their asses now. Good though, you need to stand up to people like me more.

Keep thinking that Luna.

How quickly they turn! Ask anyone that really knows, i'm far from having a decent ego.

I'm surprised you hadn't already.

Whatever. I made it clear many many times that i'm pulling a "-KS". Learn some history if you don't know what that is. Yea actually i DID do it when you could read it. You were posting that same day so i thought your interweb was back. Besides you have to take a swing at everyone when this happens.

Fullmetal, I hate to say it, because I'm on your side, but this could all stop by saying, ah, what the hell, you guys are fags, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckweat View Post
    Fullmetal, I hate to say it, because I'm on your side,
    Your enemies being...

but this could all stop by saying, ah, what the hell, you guys are fags, whatever.
    I smell a flame war a-brewin' in that direction.

Buckweat

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Your enemies being...
    YOU

YOU
    Yet you say you are on FM's side. I have not yet contracted him, only your unintelligent babble about how you are siding.

ah, what the hell, you are a fag, whatever, in your words.

Buckweat

Unintelligent babble? It's you who isn't making any sense. Not trying to be an ass, I honestly don't understand what you mean.

Unintelligent babble? It's you who isn't making any sense. Not trying to be an ass, I honestly don't understand what you mean.
    Well it was unintellegent at any rate.

Don't understand the formal talk with these "Fancy Words" Buckwheat, here ya go, a translation: Go away you fag, you always go against your self and have huge flaws in your posts and your ego. Go suck your cat's dick, you Homo.

Buckweat

No, I understand your words perfectly, I just don't see why your saying I'm not on Fullmetal's side. I can be against you and still on Fullmetal's side.

No, I understand your words perfectly, I just don't see why your saying I'm not on Fullmetal's side. I can be against you and still on Fullmetal's side.
    Ah, yet you are saying that he should have said something else. Is that not anything but contradiction?

Let's check, shall we:

con·tra·dic·tion /ˌkɒntrəˈdɪkʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-truh-dik-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.

Read it and weep, Buckwheat, read it and weep.

shut up you two, it's not worth fighting over something so petty

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    shut up you two, it's not worth fighting over something so petty
    Well, until all the RPers come on, I have nothing else to do.

Well do a service to Fullmetal and don't fill up his thread with a stupid argument, please.

Buckweat

Okay, I get it now. Sorry Solly, I failed to see what you meant.

Okay, I get it now. Sorry Solly, I failed to see what you meant.
    You are forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Yet you say you are on FM's side. I have not yet contracted him, only your unintelligent babble about how you are siding.
    What the hell is this supposed to mean?

Solly, you've officially lost your right to speak in the Miscellaneous forum. I don't like reading through a thread only to come across one of your goddamn feeble attempts at sounding intelligent. If you can't construct something coherent, don't bother posting, because i'll delete the comment.

/exit stage left.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567