Thread: most suprising/frusturating/coolest stories

moltress shall smash mew spartugn's Avatar

Default most suprising/frusturating/coolest stories

this thread is deticated to allow everyone to share some of their weirdest and luckiest stories with us, whether its catching a pokemon or something else, woo us with your stories here.

MY personal story that towers over others goes back to pokemon silver, where the three legendary dogs run loose. thanks to masterball cloning i was able to capture all three in les then 30 minutes, witnessing raikou a few patches of grass away from freshly catching entei. about 25 minutes later suicune was captured without any effort at all.

NOW THAT I HAVE SHARED AN EXAMPLE YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE SHARE YOUR STORIES GENERALLY SIMILAR (suprisingwise)

Ok In fire red I caught moltres with a pokeball after only using 5 ultra balls because I forgot to stock up but i had a pokeball (4 sum reason) and decided to chuck and it worked!

arceus03

Mine was when I was battling Steven for the E4 and all my Pokemon has fainted except Sceptile. I was against Metagross, his last Pokemon and it had about a little less than half HP and I used Leaf Blade and got a Critical Hit and KOed it. Otherwise I'd have lost.

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

And this here is an example of a n00b thread, now lets go visit an experienced thread shall we.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

What exactly is so n00by about this thread, Eon Spirit?

I got two that's similar to those posted about. I bought 40 ultra balls and 20 timer balls for capturing Rayquaza. I used the all up. Usually I would have turned the game off, but this Rayquaza's EVs seemed excellent, so I wasn't willing to let it go. (the other Rayquazas took ages to defeat my wall, Blaziken. This one killed it in one shot with the same attack, without a critical hit) I had no pokeballs, so I threw my 5 great balls. Useless. Then I threw my last ball, a Premiere Ball. And it got caught. Awwww I loved that moment.

Second was a close battle between my pokemon and Cynthia.

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

No, the first three post population.

Honestly, I don't remember, but i do know that my brother caught registeel w/a pokeball, and I caught Zapdos with a Great ball, and Azelf and Uxie with Dusk balls.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists