Thread: new 9/11 footage

Default new 9/11 footage

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Smash Bros. Master! Super Smash Brother's Avatar
    In the magical world of the Super Smash Bros. Games.

Whoa.That's some pretty good evidence.
    Paired with:Oni Raichu,latias4000

That's pretty convincing. Rebuttal?

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8V1xD0A4Z0

That one is also pretty good, he has about 10 of these.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Does he use the freefall argument in any of those videos? If so it calls his credibility into question so much that we don't even need to look at the others.

Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar

With the high speed the planes where traveling at, the wings would begin to break off. Several metallic objects were found on the path the plane flew. The "Preplaced Explosives" can also be reaction force causing increasingly fast traveling flames, which could easily burn down the Roof/floor of the levels. For every piece of your "evidence", there's evidence proving your data to be wrong.

With the high speed the planes where traveling at, the wings would begin to break off.
    Impossible, the planes were traveling at speeds equal to or less than normal flight speed.

Several metallic objects were found on the path the plane flew.
    I didn't see any but I'll look again.

The "Preplaced Explosives" can also be reaction force causing increasingly fast traveling flames, which could easily burn down the Roof/floor of the levels.
    The preplaced explosives in the first video are the weakest part of the arguement but it's impossible to say one way or the other.

For every piece of your "evidence", there's evidence proving your data to be wrong.
    You didn't list any evidence you gave completely baseless speculations, it doesn't even sound like you looked at the video.

@God: This is about the planes hitting the towers not the towers falling.

Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    Impossible, the planes were traveling at speeds equal to or less than normal flight speed.

I didn't see any but I'll look again.

The preplaced explosives in the first video are the weakest part of the arguement but it's impossible to say one way or the other.

You didn't list any evidence you gave completely baseless speculations, it doesn't even sound like you looked at the video.

@God: This is about the planes hitting the towers not the towers falling.
    1) You just admited they were planes

2)it said in the news. none fell off the momment before impact, it was momments before

3)Not to mention, if it were preplaced charges, they've been placed at vitaul support rods.

4)I didn't list any evidence because I'm not gonna waist my time going around the internet bringing up the Hundreds of videos. Truth is, depending on where you were viewing it from, the shape is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    1) You just admited they were planes

2)it said in the knews. none fell off the momment before impact, it was momments before

3)Not to mention, if it were preplaced charges, they've been placed at vitaul support rods.

4)I didn't list any evidence because I'm not gonna waist my time going around the internet bringing up the Hundreds of videos. Truth is, depending on where you were viewing it from, the shape is different.
    1) Yes, and planes fly. Hence normal flight speed. That is completely irrelevant Harris.

2) Proof. I didn't see it in the video, nor many videos at all, so give me proof of this.

3) Harris, if charges were to be placed anywhere, they would weaken the structure of the building. And if you saw the explosions in the video, that encompassed multiple floors height-wise and continued out of the windows, that would be quite a bit of power.

4) That's a fucking moronic point. If you have no evidence, it's invalid.

You're just playing devil's advocate and don't put any weight whatsoever into 9/11 conspiracy theorists, right nocturne?

Mhm

Harris isn't even worth arguing with he's just trying to be God's little nut sucker.

South Park said it the best:

"Anyone who thinks 911 is a conspiracy is a retard.

Well did you know that over 1/4th of people in America think that 911 is a conspiracy? Are you saying that 1/4th of Americans are retards?

Yes, I'm saying that 1/4th of Americans are retards.

Yeah, at least 1/4th.
    "

lol I'm a conspiracy faggot, but this one is just far too stupid for me. When I watched those stupid 'Truth' videos on YouTube, I noticed that at least half of the videos went off on random tangents that made no sense, or they straight up lied and got facts wrong.

Kids these days...