Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO: NOCTURNE

To my knowledge, he hasn't seen me post since he left. If he chooses to say otherwise, then I'll go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    It's pretty challenging to not be condescending and generally an asshole when the various pricks that I dislike continue to act like fucktards and provoke me. If you want me to stop, maybe you should have the mental capacity to stop pissing me off.
    Then maybe you should stop getting pissed off and acting like a redfaced ragefilled 8 your old when you are.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Then maybe you should stop getting pissed off and acting like a redfaced ragefilled 8 your old when you are.
    Thanks for changing personalities at the drop of a hat to impress Mario, Tim.

But aside from that, it's been fairly well established that that isn't going to happen, and the fact remains that it would be easier for them to simply stop provoking.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

I don't know where the fuck you get off prosecuting me when you haven't seen me post since you left.
    You think just because I wasn;t here, that I couldn't keep in touch with the other members here? And just because you couldn't see me doesn't mean I couldn't read your posts. I've seen you disrespect my people and I refuse to let it stand any longer. And you haven't changed your posting style, other than become an even more unbarable faggot. I didn't come back because I wanted to post here again. I'm here for the people. I saw your actions and I refuse to stand by and watch any longer. I'm here to crush you in the name of the people!

Who of your people, aside from Eve, did I mess with with no provocation Mario?

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

And from your time here you honestly think the chasing would stop? Since it's been 'fairly established' that it won't, either step up and figure out a way to do this right, or step down and accept it.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

<3 Mario TBK

Even though he doesn't like me at all.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

But aside from that, it's been fairly well established that that isn't going to happen, and the fact remains that it would be easier for them to simply stop provoking.
    He isn't changing anything, he's done putting up with your shit.

And you seriously want to talk about changing for other people?! YOU SERIOUSLY WANNA TUG AT THAT THREAD!? You are a fucking carbon copy of everyone here. Let me find a few of your posts and do a little parenthetical citation.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I miss the old Nocturne that used to be a background poster. We never had a problem with him, and I actually liked talking with said person. Now I can't do anything but give a cold shoulder to someone who might've been great if given the time and effort. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xion: The Master of Steel View Post
    And from your time here you honestly think the chasing would stop? Since it's been 'fairly established' that it won't, either step up and figure out a way to do this right, or step down and accept it.
    Xion, I've said before (probably not in exact words, but the meaning was implied) that I would happily chill out if people stopped bringing up the topic and continuing to act as if I committed the actions I was being accused of with no provocation. Now with Mario here, and 95% of people backing him no matter what he posts, it's obvious stepping up would be out of the question, since it would do no good. So I simply laugh it off and act the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I miss the old Nocturne that used to be a background poster. We never had a problem with him, and I actually liked talking with said person. Now I can't do anything but give a cold shoulder to someone who might've been great if given the time and effort. :/
    Sorry Pichubro, but if people actually outlined what I was doing wrong, other than something requiring a ridiculous, out-of-the-question personality overhaul, and gave me a chance to perform aforementioned action, it would be pretty challenging. Sorry you feel that way though.

What personalities am I changing? I've said countless times that, although I think you have potential, and generally like you, you act like an overly-entitled immature bitch at times. I'm just being more upfront about it now as now is the time to hopefully make PD stop sucking.

Who of your people, aside from Eve, did I mess with with no provocation Mario?
    Tim, Mex, hell, even Pichubro once or twice. Disrespect to any of them is a death sentance. You've disrespected Elites who built this place like your somehow better. You've acted like you've done something worth respecting at some point, when you haven't done shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    He isn't changing anything, he's done putting up with your shit.

And you seriously want to talk about changing for other people?! YOU SERIOUSLY WANNA TUG AT THAT THREAD!? You are a fucking carbon copy of everyone here. Let me find a few of your posts and do a little parenthetical citation.
    you do that Mario.

Stop asskissing Chrizz

Nocturne, there have been PD discussions on gr00vy and probably IM applications too. Not everything has to be said on PD
    -.---.----..

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Xion: The Master of Steel View Post
    I wish Chrizz was here right now.
    ?!
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

He's bringing up those thoughts now because it is a time of WAR.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Nocturne honestly makes some decent posts now and then, but his overall attitude ruins it for the most part. That needs to be fixed.

Tim, Mex, hell, even Pichubro once or twice. Disrespect to any of them is a death sentance. You've acted like you've done something worth respecting at some point, when you haven't done shit.
    I don't recall fucking with Tim on a personal level at any point in a serious manner, with Mex it was simply responding to her flipping shit on me the same way five other posters had, and with Pichubro it was just a defeated acceptance of her dislike.

here's a novel idea: Instead of saying the same shit every time with little to no value in it, someone actually IMs me or MSNs me, whatever it is, PM I don't give a shit, and tell me what I'm doing wrong in a non-asshole or non-vague and unfixable manner.

I don't recall fucking with Tim on a personal level at any point in a serious manner, with Mex it was simply responding to her flipping shit on me the same way five other posters had, and with Pichubro it was just a defeated acceptance of her dislike.
    You have no place to step to any of those people. You NEVER speak Ill of Pichubro, never. I will never allow anyone to walk on her honor. And you constantly pull your little "I don't like girls because they are inferior because they have cooties" gimmick which effects all of the female posters. And how do you justify your actions against Eve? She's just as elite as any of them.

here's a novel idea: Instead of saying the same shit every time with little to no value in it, someone actually IMs me or MSNs me, whatever it is, PM I don't give a shit, and tell me what I'm doing wrong in a non-asshole or non-vague and unfixable manner.
    What's wrong, can't piss with the big boys. Playing big when the big men are in the room isn't so easy huh?

You have no place to step to any of those people. You NEVER speak Ill of Pichubro, never. I will never allow anyone to walk on her honor. And you constantly pull your little "I don't like girls because they are inferior because they have cooties" gimmick which effects all of the female posters. And how do you justify your actions against Eve? She's just as elite as any of them.
    Mario, if you actually read my post, I didn't speak ill of her in the slightest.

The women's thing is a joke, which ends up being rather amusing because half of the women act like the stereotypes I described and get pissed about it.

When I first started with Eve, it was intended to be a little jest in good fun, which people hyped up and blew out of proportion, until myself and Eve were doing the same. Though at this point I hardly care about it.

Nocturne, I have a question.
    What makes you so high and mighty to condescend to me but puss out to the big posters?
    -.---.----..

What's wrong, can't piss with the big boys. Playing big when the big men are in the room isn't so easy huh?
    No Mario it has nothing to do with that. Individually, I would have no problem arguing, joking with, talking to, etc. with any of you. It's when all of the elites get this monstrous group mentality and follow a crusade against a handful of members that I bitch out, because it's pointless to fight back. All it does is land me in deeper shit because the group of you control the public opinion, and half of the group is too jaded to change their opinions on the members they're prosecuting.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast