Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO: NOCTURNE

Nanaki shut up. We're not getting into a Nanaki/Nocturne lover's quarrel here.

lolblackpeople

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Nocturne, I have a question.
    What makes you so high and mighty to condescend to me but puss out to the big posters?
    Because you don't have that much skill in arguments and general and just whine. And it's not individual elites I shy away from. It's the big mobs with all of the together that I tend to kind of just surrender to.

Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    No Mario it has nothing to do with that. Individually, I would have no problem arguing, joking with, talking to, etc. with any of you. It's when all of the elites get this monstrous group mentality and follow a crusade against a handful of members that I bitch out, because it's pointless to fight back. All it does is land me in deeper shit because the group of you control the public opinion, and half of the group is too jaded to change their opinions on the members they're prosecuting.
    Nocturne the message here is simple: Stop acting entitled. Stop acting like you're on the same level as people bigger than you. Stop acting like an immature bitch and taking your bullshit all across the forums when you're angry, like going after some shitty poster in everything because you think they have an alt when no one else gives a shit as long as they aren't validated like that. Stop bitching at members above you acting like you know what's best moreso than they do.

I think you could be a good poster, but you seriously need to stop all of this. Preferably now.

Because you don't have that much skill in arguments and general and just whine. And it's not individual elites I shy away from. It's the big mobs with all of the together that I tend to kind of just surrender to.
    The reason you don't shy away from the elites individually is because you can use your bullshit logic and feeling of entitlement on them to think what you're saying matters as much as what they're saying. That's what has to change. You're not getting any kind of respect or looking like a bigger man because you act like you know what's best against someone like myself or Fullmetal even though you obviously don't.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Nocturne the message here is simple: Stop acting entitled. Stop acting like you're on the same level as people bigger than you. Stop acting like an immature bitch and taking your bullshit all across the forums when you're angry, like going after some shitty poster in everything because you think they have an alt when no one else gives a shit as long as they aren't validated like that. Stop bitching at members above you acting like you know what's best moreso than they do.

I think you could be a good poster, but you seriously need to stop all of this. Preferably now.
    if you call off your fucking attack dogs then I will

if you call off your fucking attack dogs then I will
    I missed the part where this was a negotiation. It's not we do then you do. It's you do then we do.

Better yet.

Can I be a part of this elite forum community in which we attack people based on personal insecurity?
    Last edited by KidStatutory; 01-10-2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: a better thought-

So you aim at people you think you will defeat as a whole? You attack people and condescend to the posters that you think you have the bigger advantage over? Smooth.

Not really, seeing as you've taken potshots at Kelsh (mob), Mex (mob), inadvertently, pichubro (biggest fucking mob).

The list goes on. Don't lie
    -.---.----..

And this isn't a case of 'attack dogs.' This is a case of good posters dictating what needs to happen on the forums, rather than shitty posters doing so, which has been what's been going on for nearly a year now. The people with the real influence have come back. Drop you're attitude and you'll fit in just fine, because I do like you a bit and you do have the chance of becoming a good poster.

So you aim at people you think you will defeat as a whole? You attack people and condescend to the posters that you think you have the bigger advantage over? Smooth.

Not really, seeing as you've taken potshots at Kelsh (mob), Mex (mob), inadvertently, pichubro (biggest fucking mob).

The list will go on. Don't lie
    Nanaki step out. For you it is a case of attack dogs. You see Nocturne down and you want to get at him because you fight with him because it's the only way you know how to channel your sexual tension.

Nanaki shut up. We're not getting into a Nanaki/Nocturne lover's quarrel here.
    Thought it was an open argument. MSN is no good because he would just respond lolfag or some bullshit.
    -.---.----..

because it's the only way you know how to channel your sexual tension.
    Rofl.
    Response?

@Tim: I can't very well get better if I have to spend my time in this thread handling the assaults from the group in here instead of posting out and about.

Thought it was an open argument. MSN is no good because he would just respond lolfag or some bullshit.
    Well you obviously thought wrong.

@Tim: I can't very well get better if I have to spend my time in this thread handling the assaults from the group in here instead of posting out and about.
    Then say:

"You're right. I'll try to work on my attitude problem." and we will say "Good, I hope you really will so further measures aren't taken."

KS leave

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Mario, if you actually read my post, I didn't speak ill of her in the slightest.

The women's thing is a joke, which ends up being rather amusing because half of the women act like the stereotypes I described and get pissed about it.

When I first started with Eve, it was intended to be a little jest in good fun, which people hyped up and blew out of proportion, until myself and Eve were doing the same. Though at this point I hardly care about it.
    It's really not funny. It's just you being a giant faggot, and repelling women at any chance you get. Reguardless, even if it was funny, it's old, and you continue to push it. By the way, on the whole copying people topic, Tim used that joke first once, and it worked, then got old. One of your many stolen tactics.

It wasn't fun. None of the stuff you do "In fun" or "In a joke" or "in jest" is funny in any way. Reguardless, I still see you disrespecting her almost every day. She is just as much of an elite as Me or Tim or Mex. She deserves the same respect the other elites get. Of course, you for some reason act like your one of the elites because Tim said you have potential once or twice so you just sit around and act like you run the place, like your some big man who did something. You've done nothing but be a faggot. the only remarkable thing you did was be a barable enough faggot that no one bothered to try to get rid of you up to this point. Meanwhile, you attract all the faggots you can and make the Misc some sort of flaming gay orgy that no one can stand. Therefore, I must now nip the problem I missed last time by getting rid of you once and for all.

Then say:

"You're right. I'll try to work on my attitude problem." and we will say "Good, I hope you really will so further measures aren't taken."
    Then Mario calls me out for being a pussy again and the whole cycle continues. Just fucking give me a bit of room to post instead of wasting time listening to the same shit over and over again in here.

Well okay then, that was all that was needed really
    I wasn't trying to play an attack dog, I was trying to get an answer to a question he always dodged. I got a satisfying reply so I'll leave as asked
    -.---.----..

Nanaki leave

Then Mario calls me out for being a pussy again and the whole cycle continues. Just fucking give me a bit of room to post instead of wasting time listening to the same shit over and over again in here.
    You're doing that thing where you don't just say "okay" again. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStatutory View Post
    lolblackpeople.
    What makes you so scary to these people?
    elite commercialization

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

I'm staying neutral on this one, although I'm leaning towards one side.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

KS stop posting shitty shit.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast