Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemorphs: Heroes

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

well, if you live in america, to say the least it's patriotic.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Can I have the blaze emblem? I see on the top page that it's not taken yet.

Name: Amber
    Pokemon: Ninetails(Shiny), Rapidash, Houndoom, Ho-oh, Hiidoran,

Emblem: Blaze

Personality: Hot-headed and rash, she will jump into any fight if her pride is at stake. She has great determination, and once she sets her mind on doing something, she will complete it even at the risk of her life. Her heart burns with a fiery passion reflecting her fire-type pokemorphs. Has a very out-going personality, but deep down she hides a great fear of being left alone, due to 'incidents' from her past. Has great love for her pokemon, especially ninetails.

History: Was abandoned by her parents at the age of 3. After that, she disappered and was unknown to anyone until she re-appeared last year at 13 years old. She never reveals her past to anyone but the darkness of it still haunts her. (That is one of the reasons she wanted to be a fire user--she feels that fire can chase away her shadows and fears.)

Special marking: She has a image of nine tails (Resembling the nine tails of ninetails) carved on her right forearm. It was aquired during her past and symbolises the curse of ninetails. (If you touch one of the tails of a ninetails, you get cursed for 1000 years.)

Piccy:

Quote: I burn everything to a soot black crisp!
    Motto: The flaming silent beauty of fire.
    Last edited by Ninetails 009; 03-29-2007 at 09:28 AM.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

[ooc] ooh yeah. Accepted. I believe we can start, now! Small profile edits too btw

[ic]

Nova walked down a straight path that lost itself in the horizon of what seemed to be a huge grove. Birds chirping and the sound of Nova's steps were all that could be heard in the deep silence. After a long walk, he arrived at what seemed like a pedestal. On it reposed a small golden object with an open eye on it. Nova took it. A strange sensation filled him as the object integrated his body, leaving a marking on his forehead, hidden by his chestnut brown, nose length hair.

Nova opened his eyes. His sole and only Pokemon, the legendary Agunomuu, hovered before him, with a wide-eyed look that sent shivers down his spine. "I told you not to do that anymore!"

He got up and made a swift gesture to Agunomuu inviting the Pokemon to follow him. He took his breakfast and opened the front door. "Since when was the garden that big?!"

Nova walked down a straight path that lost itself in the horizon of what seemed to be a huge grove. Birds chirping and the sound of Nova's steps were all that could be heard in the deep silence. After a long walk, he arrived at what seemed like a pedestal. On it reposed a small golden object with an open eye on it. Nova took it. A strange sensation filled him as the object integrated his body, leaving a marking on his forehead, hidden by his chestnut brown, nose length hair.

"Just like in my dream... wow..." He glimpsed at Agunomuu who in all freedom was looping in the air. "I wish I'd be that carefree... It'd be so awesome to be an Agunomuu"

Just then, his arms and legs shortened. Two tails sprouted from his back, each one with a red jewel on its tip. A mask formed over his face and he became much smaller.

"I-I'm an Agunomuu?!" and he pinched himself.

Oh! can I have the Shadow Emblem? Kelsh said she wanted the Spirit Emblem but you have her down for the Shadow one. So can I have the Shadow Emblem?

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

[ooc] well the shadow emblem is kelsh's, sorry :/

Ooc: I'm new to RPing but I'll try hard not to ruin your story! It sounds great! I HAVE been reading the tutorials......but if I act like a nut-case in any way please feel free to flood my inbox with a mob of angry PMs.

Ic: Amber crouched low behind an old cracked pillar. Not far behind, she could hear the sound of feet pounding on gravel. After her.

Drats! They were still chasing her now?

Catching her breath, she made an effort to stand, but fell over again, panting in exhaustion. The injuries inflicted upon her earlier were taking a toll on her body. How was she to know that she had invaded those thugs' territory? Even her pokemon, strong as they were, were not enough to defend her against the onslaught.

Gasping for breath, she tried yet again to rise, but it was too late. The running mob was getting closer and closer........

"Hey! Looks like the little sucker's finally given up, huh? Let's get her!"

Amber wheeled arounds, hands already flying to her pokeballs, but just then, there was a glint of gold at the corner of her eye. Distracted, she received a roundhouse punch and collasped. The thugs surrounded her.........she could see their ugly smirking faces through her fuzzy vision.......when she felt a cold hard piece of metal near her. It was about the size of a medallion, and it was a flaming gold in colour. Weakened greatly, Amber's hand inched towards the tiny sunbeam.

It was her only hope now......

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    [ooc] well the shadow emblem is kelsh's, sorry :/
    No, she said she wanted the Spirit one.

yes but in her form she has the Shadow Emblem, it's hers, sorry =[

maybe she was distracted and type Spirit instead of Shadow, I dunno... ><

oh, dang. Can I have the Ocean one then?

Name: Nicole
    Pokemon: Vaporeon, Blastoise, Pigeotto,(catch more later)
    Emblem: Ocean
    Appearance:
    Personality: Shy and quiet, but when she does speak it is well thought out and she is very smart.
    History: When she was little her Father left her family and her mother was killed in a car wreck. She ran away and found a Squirtle(now her Blastoise) and decided to become a Pokemon Trainer.
    Special Marking: The marking of the Ocean Emblem(she has already aquired it) is on her neck straight on her throat.

[ooc] yes. Accepted ^_^

ooc: Yay! OK here we go!

ic: "Down there Feather!" My Pigeotto swooped downward towards where my finger had pointed. Its wings flapped quickly as it landed on the ground in a small clearing right in the middle of a forest.
    "Perfect!" I said swinging my leg to one side and leaping off Feather. "No one will look here for us. Especially since it's in the Ghost's Forest." I paused looking around, "No one dares step foot in here..." I mumbled half to my self. And I knew why they didn't, this forest was haunted by Ghost Pokemon, But I wasn't afraid! I smiled to myself.
    Then I turned to Feather, "Good work!" and with that I pulled out my pokeball and Feather was sucked inside.
    I spotted a log near by and walked over to sit. As I sat, I thought about recent events containing a wierd marking and a gold Emblem.
    How strange... I thought.

[ic]

"Wow... Just wow... Let's try something..." He thought hard of a random Psychic Pokemon he knew; his choice landed on Abra. Every single of his thoughts featured Abra, and before he knew it...

He grew of a few centimeters, his face grew catlike. His feet grew and grew three long toes...

"Stop!" he shouted, and slowly he regained his original form. "Whoa... Agunomuu, you saw that... ? Agunomuu?"

The Pokemon, after ramming into the face of his trainer and closely examining the drawing on his forehead, went a couple feet away and created a small pond. Through telepathy, as he always spoke, he told Nova to come and see, and to put away the hair hiding his forehead. What the trainer saw was shocking.

"So, the legends, they're true? I'm really one of the chosen ones? ... This must be the Mind Emblem I took earlier... wow..."

"Come on, guys!" I was standing on a dock and I plunged into the water. Shella and Vapora were standing on the shore and as they heard my call the walked forwards and leaped in.
    "It feels great!" I said I dove backwards opening my eyes in the murky water of Lake Lanachet.(Laa-naa-chay) It felt great to be swimming again. I adored the water and the Pokemon it held. Just then I saw a gold light shine dimmly in the murk.
    Huh? I looked puzzled, but I was running out of breath, so I swam upward and got a big breath before plunging back down.
    There it was again. For some wierd reson my hand was pulled forwards and I grabbed the shininn thing. I felt somthing surge through my body andend on my neck.
    Swimming upwards again, I broke the surface and swam to the shore. (quite gracefully) I stood in on the edge and looked at my reflection. There was a mark on my throat.
    "Oh my Gosh!" I exclaimed, startling my pokemon, "That's the Ocean Emblem!"

Just then I heard a graoning noise and I was jerked from my memories.
    I stood up, "Who's there?!"

ooc:finally. it's started. for the record, i was planning on having my character join the group of chosens when there's a battle for which the odds are against at least one of the chosens if someone would be so kind as to make their character fight and nearly lose.

ic: i was gazing down upon this group, carefully watching the events that transpired. A girl enters the water and comes out as a pokemon. It must have something to do with that ocean emblem she mentioned. Too many unknown details. I'll watch them and learn more about these. I snuck in closer keeping myself concealed. At my feet where i stopped was some sort of rusted coin. i picked it up, though i had no idea what it was.

ic:
    "Who's there I said!" I exclaimed into the darkness.
    Just then a Duskull popped out of the trees.
    I laughed, "Oh, only a Duskull. You had me worried little guy." I grabbed a Pokeball, " I can't let you go without a fight though. Go! Blastoise!" The large turtle pokemon shot from the ball in my hand. "Blastoise, Hydro Pump!"

ooc: Hey kratos, I'll defeat this little guys and then get mobbed by it's pack and you can save me, Kay?

ooc: kay. thanks. BTW, what pokemon does your character transform into? Vaporeon? i kinda couldn't understand when i read your profile.
    ic: Well it seems she's no weakling. Maybe the emblem(grrr. i keep typing symbol, then i have to change it) has that kind of power.

Occ: But don't you have to have 17 characters for 17 chosens? I mean, how do we complete the story if there are no other emblem trainers? There's still so many avaliable!

Ic: Reaching out, Amber grasped the tiny golden orament, and instantly, a hot rush of energy seemed to roar down her body.........

Is this magic?

However, the sensation only lasted for a split second. Almost as soon as it happened, the rush of power receeded and she felt normal again. But just then, she heard angry shouts all around her........

"Hey! Where did that NINETAILS come from?"

Glancing all around her, she realised that all looks were being directed at her. Just then, she noticed that her hands were gone, and were replaced with......

.......pure white paws, as well as a long slender body coated with cream fur.

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?

However, there was no time to dwell over that question. Hands were reaching out now, grabbing her, trying to capture her. Her first instinct was to run. After all, she had spent most of her short, miserable life running away anyway. But this new Amber did not want to run. THIS Amber wanted to fight.

Whipping around, at a far greater speed than she would have imagined possible, she clamped her sharp pointed teeth down on the hands of an attacker, and was satisfied to hear a loud yell. Next, she danced away nimbly as another two assasins made clumsy swipes at her.

However, the thugs just kept coming, and coming, and coming........

Amber was tiring now, yet she felt more alive than she had ever been in her life. Letting loose an earth-shattering roar, her eyes glowed a crimson red as she geared up for her ultimate attack--Blast Burn.

BOOM.

Rocks, earth and debris flew as the power of the unescapable fireball crashed through the land, its searing heat comsuming everything in its path. When the smoke cleared, the thugs were scattered in various postions across the floor. The luckier ones were already dead.

Trembling with exhaustion, Amber got back on her feet. As she stood, her claws shrack back into fingers and the proud white head of ninetails was replaced by her own again.

Whatever had happened had definitely been caused by the tiny gold medallion she had picked up. And now it was with her forever........absorbed into her body. Glancing at the her right forearm, she saw the scar that her mother claimed as "the cursed child of ninetails" was now glowing bright gold.

So this was her true power.......

But for now, she needed to get away from this place, before anyone found her with the evidence, and perhaps to find others of her kind. Getting to her feet, she painfully stumbled towards the nearest sancutary that she could see.........

It was the lush green forest of Shido, with the mysterious Lake Lanachet inside.

Ooc: I'm not ruining the story right? I think that I'm doing pretty good for a newbie. I also plan to let my character meet yours at the forest, so don't suddenly move away, kay?

yessss you're doing pretty good =3

and we don't need 17 people; we'll just play the missing as NPCs from times to times

[IC]

Nova was still sitting in shock, Agunomuu hovering in his face. "I-I... This is too much... but - If I believe the legends - this means that first... I'm not the only one and second... the end of the world... is tomorrow?!"

"I-I will try something..." He thought of an Espeon, this time. Then again, the transformation operated and he soon was the pink-purple cat-like Pokemon. "Okay..."

He concentrated hard to receive the energy pulses of the other Emblems. It appears all chosen could do it, but some could do it with more efficacity than others. After a long enough moment, Nova found the nearest was -- were? in the nearby Lake Lanachet.

"Well, might as well say hello..." he used the Emblem's power once again, to morph back to a human and headed to the Lake, his Agunomuu behind him.

[ooc] the goal is to have everyone meet at the same place, right? xD

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    ooc: kay. thanks. BTW, what pokemon does your character transform into? Vaporeon? i kinda couldn't understand when i read your profile.
    ic: Well it seems she's no weakling. Maybe the emblem(grrr. i keep typing symbol, then i have to change it) has that kind of power.
    ooc:Well, if you didn't get it out of CL's post than I'll tell you. If you have the Ocean Emblem you can turn into any water pokemon. (as well with others)

And guys, right now I am in the forest right next to Lake Lanachet. So don't come straight to the lake, kay?
    (I g2g now so I'll post more later)

ooc:My character will sort of be going back and forth between different places using shadow clones. it will seem like he's teleporting, but it's copies of him.

ic:The clone had just seen the girl transform into a Ninetales and blow away her attackers. It must be another emblem, just like the ocean emblem that other girl found. "Heh. good thing you transformed like that. I thought i'd have to step in and help you for a second there." she turned and looked at me and looked like she was charging for an attack. "Oh please. i know that was Blast Burn you used and Blast Burn leaves the user drained. You can't fight me."

ic: Shella's Hydro Pump easily took out the weak Duskull, but it picked itself up and flew of, screeching.

"That can't be good," I mumbled to myself.

All the sudden there were eyes all around me.

I swore under my breath before yelling, "Get'em, Shella!"

ic: That girl and her Blastoise might be in for some trouble.

ic: The Duskull popped out of the trees and surrounded us.

"Shella take the ones to the west." I pointed with my finger.

"Blaaasss!" cried Shella letting a rush of water blast from her cannon. The Duskull were knocked back a few feet but were soon up again.

"Crap it," I said. Reaching into my pockets I pulled out my pokemon and sent them out, "Come on, Guys, I'm getting mugged here!"

My few pokemon were released and they both bounded into battle,"Give all you got!" I tried to sound encouraging but I could see we were losing. I was shouting orders like,"Take'em from behind!" or "Loop around!" and things like that.

Soon Feather was knocked down out of the air and she fainted, "You tried."

Good Lord, how many of these are there? The Duskull were like an unending wave of Ghostly beings, pouring out and pouring out.

I watched in vain as my Pokemon were weaken slowly.

Wait a second... I touched the mark on my throat. I guess I'll give it a try. I focused hard on a Water Pokemon. Err, how about..... Swampert! My body slowly shrank and my feet became webbed ans my skin turned blue. Yes!

The Duskull all stopped and stared for a minute before resuming battle.

Hmm...what attacks do Swampert have? Suddenly I was hit in the back of the head by a dark ball. I bagan swaying and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was a ginormous Duskull heading my way.

ic: Oh no. she got wailed by a shadow ball. guess i have no choice i jumped in and blew them back using Shadow Rage(an attack i invented that is like shadow ball, but in the form of a circular energy wave.) They came back for more. "Ghosts can't fight back against saints. sacred powers. cast thy purifying light upon these corrupt souls. rest in peace sinners. Judgement!" rays of light fell from the sky and struck each and every one of the duskull. they got back up and looked at me. "Care for more?" they instantly took off in fear. i knelt down and tried to wake the girl. "Hey. Are you ok? wake up." i shook her and she woke up and looked at me.

Amber turned and looked at the boy with red hair and bad attitude.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help."

Scrowling at the guy, she glared furiously and took a few steps towards him, natural battling instinct rising again. But what he said next brought her back to her senses.

That's right-I don't have the energy to fight anyone yet.

Muttering under her breath, she turned and stalked away as haughily as possible.

"You act like people turning into pokemon is perfectly normal."

Having no more to do with that guy, she headed towards Lake Lanachet again, trying to find a place to heal herself and her pokemon.

ooc: Try not to play our characters Kratos. For me you made my character " turn and looked like she was charging for an attack" and for Espegirl you made her character "wake up and looked at me."

Please don't do that too often, kay?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast