Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemorphs: Heroes

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

ooc: I'll also be going to camp for 3 days starting tomorrow, so I give everyone a right to help me RP my character so that it won't fall behind.

CL, can I create 2 more characters? Somehow I think that so little characters is a little puny. I'll just submit their profiles later, but I don't mind if you reject them since Amber is still my main character. I won't be using them much, but they'll come in handy in side scenes.

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

ooc:sorry about controling your characters. bad habit of mine.

ic:Hmm. That's the direction of the lake. Why would she be headed there? Regardless, with her energy depleted as much as it is, things might take a turn for the worst. i'm gonna follow. also, i want to see what she plans to do there.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

yessure you can =)

nothing to do atm

SilverKitten

Sorry, i'm late!

Personal.information--(Name/Age/Gender) Katrina Silver Starstorm/14/Female

Appearance-- waist length light brown hair, blue eyes, 5 feet tall, pretty normal-looking. has a Silver mark on her head, like a wing.

Emblem Wielding-- Sky
    Pokemon-- Ninesol (Absol+Ninetails), Flygon, Swampert, Raichu, Latias, Lucario.

Biography/Personality-- Semi- Suicidal (no one knows), but can seem pretty happy ocasionally. She's fallen in love with nova, but that's the least of her many problems.

ooc:waiting for someone to continue the story. it takes more than 1 person to RP unless that person is RP'ing in their head, but then it only counts while in their head.

Squealin. SK = in.

oh and people don't PM me now my box is full D= Add me to msn or something, maybe go to DA, or PUK, I dunno...

[ic]

Even though Nova grasped the concept of 'morphing' quickly, he still could not use attacks as his morphs, which disadvantaged him greatly. He'd tried many times, however 'the tree wouldn't fall down'.

"Ah, well, I tried..." He muttered, still in the form of an Erureido. "Let's head to Lake Lanachet now..."

He began his walk, hoping to get there by night and get ready for today's tomorrow...

ic:i stepped out of the shadows. "So, he's going to the lake too. i wonder what's so special about that lake. good thing the real me is there."

i was looking out over the lake and also at the piece of metal i was holding. i tried to brush some of the dirt off it. i still couldn't read what was on it, but when i brushed the dirt, i could start to feel an incredible power whelling up inside me. It felt like a very physically strong power. I closed my eyes and when i'd opened them, something felt different. i had changed but i didn't know how. "Shadow Clone Jutsu." i looked at my clone. "I've been turned into Lucario? The coin. this must be an emblem, and judging from the power i felt, it's contains the power of fighting type pokemon. Can i transform myself back? i wonder..." i closed my eyes and pictured my human form. when i opened my eyes, i was back to normal. these emblems require research

SilverKitten

Kitten looked out over the lake, she was an articuno, with her sky emblem, and was flying with latias, she dove into the lake, Sprayting herself with silver droplets.

Name: Yukiko (Japanese name for snow......I think)
    Pokemon: Yukimenoko, Weavile, Articuno, Dewgong
    Emblem: Freeze

Personality: The exact opposite of Amber, Yukiko is calm and collected all the time. Coming from a rich family, she was pampered all the time, and has not much real knowledge of the outside world. However, she decided to run away from home when her parents objected to her having her own pokemon. Though she does not have much experience as a trainer, she is a natural-born master of the ice type, and her icy demeanor causes most people except her close friends to feel that she is extremely unfriendly.

History: Yukiko is the best friend of Amber. They met when Yukiko once recused Amber from the police when Amber was a fugitive. Then, she was introduced to Pokemon by Amber, but instead fell in love with ice pokemon, the opposite of her best friends love. However, they soon got seperated when her family moved away, and Yukiko had never seen Amber since then.

Piccy

Motto: Speed is the essence of chilling grace.

Name: Shadow
    Pokemon: Kingdra, Giratina, Darkrai, Dragonair.
    Emblem: Scale

Personality: Happy-go-lucky all the time, he loves to laugh and have fun, but can get serious if he wants to win in a battle. Due to his looks, he has many fan-girls, but is not arrogant despite all the attention. However, he tends to take things too easy, and due to this many miss out on important details in critical situations.

History: Unknown

Here's a piccy of when he was young (I provided this because I couldn't think up of any history )

And here is a piccy of him now

Quote: lol. Go my dragons, ATTTAAAACCCCK!!!!
    Last edited by Ninetails 009; 03-12-2007 at 07:35 AM.

ooc: Here's the profiles of the new characters I created. Is there any mistake in them? I also included the quotes and mottos of my characters. Anyway I'm finally back.

ic: Amber strided towards the lake, her steps growing longer and faster each second. She did not know why, but she felt a connection with something at the lake. There was someone there alike her. Maybe then.....could she finally get the truth. And more importantly, shelter.

Sensing a presence behind her, Amber panicked. She was in no condition to fight. Yet, she better be safe. Morphing into a Flareon, she waited and prepared herself.

But just then........Amber felt a tug on the gut. There was even more people waiting for her at the lake now. She stared into the darkness, and turned away. It was the first time she had walked away from a fight.

---------------------------------------------Amber is now running towards the lake. ooc: I'm not in the mood to describe it, kay?-----------------

ic: Amber skidded on all fours towards the lake. However, she could not stop herself in time. Losing her footing, she tumbled headfirst into the lake.

AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! She was in the water!!!! Since young, Amber was overly paranoid of water, and even touching a small droplet was her greatest fear. Now, she was in her own watery hell. She needed to get out immediately...immediately....immediately.......... .................

Just before she blacked out, she saw a flash of blue wings in the water, and stretched out a flareon paw towards it......

ooc: SliverKitten, I'm really sorry for taking the fire emblem. I didn't see your post that you wanted it. And CL, just to confirm, can we have 6 pokemon or 4? SliverKitten has 6, and I want those extra two pokemon too. Choosing your team can be really hard.

yes they're good. ^_^ and 6 pokemon are allowed jsyk, though no more than 2 legendaries... >>

[ic]

Night fell. Agunomuu, in distraction, stared blankly at the stars. Seeing him act so, Nova asked "They're pretty, aren't they?" The Pokemon answered with a nod, as they arrived at Lake Lanachet and sat on the edge of the lake, feet in the water, to stare at the vast, magnificent space.

ic:I had just watched the girl who had transformed into a flareon run straight into the lake. "That's something you don't see everyday." Will she need help? being a fire-type, it doesn't sound likely that the water isn't having an adverse effect on her.

Amber awoke on the soft green grass beside the lake. She was in her human form again and ninetails was licking her face softly. She guessed that ninetails must have released itself and pulled her out.

"Thanks ninetails. You saved my life." She said, stroking the soft cream fur of ninetails.

Next, Amber looked at her surroundings again. It appeared to be deserted. What was that blue wings that she had seen in the water.....?

Shadow flew through the air on the back of his Dragonair. He laughed happily as he thought about the battles they had won, and the good times that they had spent together.

"Hey Dragonair, want me to join you?"

Leaping off his Dragonair's back, Shadow tumbled in a freefall in mid-air for a few secconds before transforming into a Dragonair himself. He had been very blessed in being able to find the scale emblem when he was only 7, and since then he had enjoyed a mystical connection with his Dragon pokemon. Many people from his village had hailed him as the 'master of dragins', and revered him as the next Lance.

Just then, Shadow spotted a short haired girl in a blue dress kneeling next to the lake with her ninetails. She appeared to be dripping wet.

Hmm....wonder who is she.....I haven't seen her around these parts before. Oh well. Might as well go and introduce myself.

ic: I stared up at the person above me,"Wh-what happened?" i realized i was back in my normal body and the Duskull were all gone,"D-did you....?" I drifted of and fainted.

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

Amber suddenly noticed a pretty brown haired girl on the ground nearby

Wow.....she's even more badly injured than me. I wonder what got her?

Striding over, she realized that the girl had fainted. Propping the girl's head on her knees, she tried to wake her. "Hey.....are you okay?"

Anyway, whatever that had attacked the girl was extremely strong. She'd better be on her guard all the time. Just then, Amber noticed a marking on the girls throat, similar to the one on her arm.

Wait a moment......is this girl......like me? Amber wondered. She somehow felt extremely uneasy around the girl, although she sensed that both of them were alike. Why do I feel so afraid of her....?

ic:I looked over my shoulder at the girl who'd been a water pokemon. "Yeah. I chased them off. normally, i would have avoided a fight under any circumstancesm but you were in trouble, so i decided to jump in and help. My name is Muaroteis. What's yours?" I looked up at the girl who was petting her Ninetales. "And you. I believe we met before,or at least you met a shadow clone of mine, but we never caught each other's names."

Amber stared at the guy. "Oh my god. Why are you here TOO? Are you some crazy pysco stalker on me or what? And what's a shadow clone?"

Amber's feeling of insecurity increased. The guy felt strong, and was giving her the same feeling as the fainted girl. She was only acting like this to buy time to think. Who are these people?

Just then, the strange feeling that radiated off all three of them increased. Another one was coming....

[ooc] me, or shadow? =/ neways

[ic]

Agunomuu pulled on his trainer's shirt, to take him back to Earth. He pointed at the knocked out girl, at the other girl besides her, at the man [location of kratos D:]. Nova approached with a shy smile. "Uh... hi?"

Amber stared at the new guy. "Hi." He was with a Agunomuu, she had never seen one before. "Who are you?"

[ooc] ok this is my last post today so no interactions much k? XD

[ic]

"I'm Nova," he said with a weak smile, "And this is Agunomuu," he pointed to the small legendary: it was currently picking berries in a nearby tree. "But you, who are you?"

Amber returned the smile. "I'm Amber, with ninetails." Ninetails conviently raised it's head and purred cutely.

"Do you know that psyco-stalker guy and the other girl?"

ic:"I'm not stalking any of you. I simply felt a mysterious power coming from the lake and also from several other locations. I sent out my shadow clones, which are 'solid illusions' or copies of myself to scout out this power. Needless to say, since i created them, anything they see, hear, or learn, I do as well. All the roads seemed to point to the lake. And besides..." I transformed into lucario. "I detected the same energy when you transformed as i used to transform myself into a pokemon. I figured if i went to where this energy was strongest, i'd find answers about what exactly these things are that caused this and why it's happening to us. Sorry if my shadow clone scared you before. i don't have full control over them when they get too far away from the real me."

no, as soon as you touch the emblem it's supposed to integrate your body...

oh. i missed that i guess. i edited it to fix that mix up

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast