Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

Hmm...Popcorn...who wants some?
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I know I'm not immune to anything. And stop acting like my mother. You remind me of her A LOT.
    Maybe I remind you of her because I'm actually MATURE. Besides, nowhere was I trying to act like your mother...why would I want a disobedient kid anyways? And your a runt, because to me a runt is someone younger than I, which you are...In real life, and on PD...and save your rant about me using the word in the wrong context; I'm not an idiot and you just read into things too much and take things too literal.

And with this, I leave you with the last of my thoughts. I wash my hands of this ridiculous stupidity.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Did I ever say it makes me better? I've probably said the "little mistake" twice, it's not like I've been saying it all day. You put the wrong kind of analogy there. Did I ever say he was going to get punished for it or anything? Like I said before, just stating a fact. He insulted Mario, who is 100 times better at posting than he is. He is insulting the wrong kind of people. And anyways, how does this concern you?
    Its like you have the really lame version of stockholms syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lacemaker View Post
    Girl, you're not helping yourself.

Everything is concerning Teresa, she is the shit!
    I'm pretty sure I pointed out that I was specifically talking to stardust.

And yes, she is.

this is not a fight

Yeh, these are my pokeman, what are you gonna do about it, Dad?!

...cool...never saw anything like THAT before...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Maybe I remind you of her because I'm actually MATURE. Besides, nowhere was I trying to act like your mother...why would I want a disobedient kid anyways? And your a runt, because to me a runt is someone younger than I, which you are...In real life, and on PD...and save your rant about me using the word in the wrong context; I'm not an idiot and you just read into things too much and take things too literal.

And with this, I leave you with the last of my thoughts. I wash my hands of this ridiculous stupidity.
    Big deal that you're older than me and more "MATURE". At this point in my life right now, I don't want to act older than I am. Also, You call Hicky a runt then, since he's younger in real life? He's way more mature than both of us put together, to be honest. You don't have to try to act like my mother, you just are like her. Acting like her doesn't mean I'm your kid

Anyways, there's no point in arguing anymore, since there's no reason to all of this. END THIS BLASPHEMY!
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    And yes, she is.
    Oh, you think so? ...I'm pretty mediocre compared to you GS

Anyways, there's no point in arguing anymore, since there's no reason to all of this. END THIS BLASPHEMY!
    So we have a truce then?

pokemon meets popcorn

no, but seriously...END this or I will!!!
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    No, not Cool latios...He was kinda...weird...

OI!

CL is the ultimate pwnzor super uber ninja king of death. haha i just wanted to say it...

nah, hes cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    So we have a truce then?
    Okay. Anyways, the argument was getting kind of pointless, and I was getting tired of things to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    I'm pretty sure I pointed out that I was specifically talking to stardust.

And yes, she is.
    Exactly why to quote it for her. Perhaps I myself should clarify 'girl' is directed at Stardust also. I suppose it's rather vague.

Dear, do you see the hypocracy of your posts?

Big deal that you're older than me and more "MATURE".
    Because you're one to truly judge. You've been here for like what? four days or something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lacemaker View Post
    Exactly why to quote it for her. Perhaps I myself should clarify 'girl' is directed at Stardust also. I suppose it's rather vague.

Dear, do you see the hypocracy of your posts?

Why did you even say anything about Teresa at the end? What are you even talking about?

...crazy pointless fight that i MAY be PARTIALLY responsible for starting, due to the fact that I left in the first place...Small world, huh?
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

Will the arguing never cease!!!

I'm not exactly a "runt", considering:
    a) I wasn't born in a litter of animals, which means I'm not the smallest.
    b) I'm 5'8 in height.

I know I'm not immune to anything. And stop acting like my mother. You remind me of her A LOT.

I don't really want cool points from him. It wont really change if he likes me or not.
    OMG seriously lol I have been reading this and it disappoints me, that two members of out beloved forum are calling each other runts and mothers. IMO, I mean really, your both overreacting a bit. If you were sensible and "MATURE" you would both try to LIKE each other and forget about it. Instead your bickering like two little kids over a toy car. It really disappoints me that my friends, (sorry Stardust I don't really know you) are treating each other like shit. And it makes me angry that a forum can become a war ground in less than 20 seconds. And that posting rude, inconsiderate and MEAN things has become a habit for a lot of you. I returned to PD only a week ago, expecting to see all my friends again, to see fun, discussion and the odd bit of spam, and I see everyone acting like assholes. Not everyone BTW, but a lot of you. Those who have, you should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed.
    away 'til September 1~

Did I ever say it makes me better? I've probably said the "little mistake" twice, it's not like I've been saying it all day. You put the wrong kind of analogy there. Did I ever say he was going to get punished for it or anything? Like I said before, just stating a fact. He insulted Mario, who is 100 times better at posting than he is. He is insulting the wrong kind of people. And anyways, how does this concern you?
    Stardust to Teresa. There's a progressive succession of posts that just don't make sense when you try to seperate them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    OMG seriously lol I have been reading this and it disappoints me, that two members of out beloved forum are calling each other runts and mothers. IMO, I mean really, your both overreacting a bit. If you were sensible and "MATURE" you would both try to LIKE each other and forget about it. Instead your bickering like two little kids over a toy car. It really disappoints me that my friends, (sorry Stardust I don't really know you) are treating each other like shit. And it makes me angry that a forum can become a war ground in less than 20 seconds. And that posting rude, inconsiderate and MEAN things has become a habit for a lot of you. I returned to PD only a week ago, expecting to see all my friends again, to see fun, discussion and the odd bit of spam, and I see everyone acting like assholes. Not everyone BTW, but a lot of you. Those who have, you should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed.
    I guess I just got pulled into the vortex...I was trying to stop it...really...

*is ashamed and hides in a corner*

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post

I had to copy this on Word and change the size to be able to read it . All I could really say is that if that's your opinion on me, that's fine. I wont try to change your mind or whatever. I'm not ashamed of myself. That's who I am, and there's nothing I'll change about it. I know I get ahead of myself sometimes, and I overact, but that's just me. I would probably do the same thing in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    What did I miss, being called by a false gender? I'll fix the sig, for the price of one apology...say it..."Sorry for mistakeing your gender Midnight, It won't happen again..." Simple...
    Well, seeing as I was the one giving that advice, and not mario, and I never called you a chick, I see no point in having to apologize for him
    -.---.----..

I had to copy this on Word and change the size to be able to read it . All I could really say is that if that's your opinion on me, that's fine. I wont try to change your mind or whatever. I'm not ashamed of myself. That's who I am, and there's nothing I'll change about it. I know I get ahead of myself sometimes, and I overact, but that's just me. I would probably do the same thing in person.
    Well at least call a truce with Teresa, I'm sure she wants one.
    away 'til September 1~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234