Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have returned!

No one cares about you stardust, as for the reason of my mispelled username, don't give a flying fuck, theres no damn corallation between username spelling and the quality of a poster usually. Besides there is a story behind that name so go piss in your cereal.
    crzy bitch

Yeh, these are my pokeman, what are you gonna do about it, Dad?!

MORELIKEBAGETTE! is going to murder somebody

I don't like cereal. They care about me way more than they do you.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

All this arguing and conflict over a signature?? Seriously guys, its not like its a big deal. I needed a new look anyways, and Mario was just giving pointers.

And theres no reason for you to lose your temper with anyone Stardust. Let him speak his mind; whatever happens after that happens, good or bad....though prolly bad.

He lost his temper. I just stated a fact. I am a thousand times worse when I lose my temper. I type pages and pages.

Quote Originally Posted by MORELIKEBAGETTE! View Post
    so go piss in your cereal.

<3

I AM NOT ANGRY! I am disappointed.

You've clearly demonstrated signs of anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I don't like cereal.
    WHAT! SO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!

Despite a lot of times stardust being okay (imo. In my fucking opinion before you go apeshit), I'm with this.. kid, MORELIKEBAGETTE. You're a fag for trying to use his fucking misspell as a, what I guess was supposed to be a dis. Ok since I know how most people react when they're told wrong, go ahead and (try to)fuck me over.

Sometimes...some of you guys can be the saddest little people in the world...

-.-'

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Despite a lot of times stardust being okay (imo. In my fucking opinion before you go apeshit), I'm with this.. kid, MORELIKEBAGETTE. You're a fag for trying to use his fucking misspell as a, what I guess was supposed to be a dis. Ok since I know how most people react when they're told wrong, go ahead and (try to)fuck me over.
    Because you're one to truly judge. You've been here for like what? four days or something. It's kinda bad to have a misspell in a username, but whatever. He's just trying to get up Mario's ass. MoreLikeBaguette, I don't think you know Mario very well. I wouldn't go around telling him stupid things. You don't know nothing yet, Ghost. So please, stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by MORELIKBAGETTE!
    WHAT! SO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!
    Give me one post where I state that. You really get ahead of yourself.

Because you're one to truly judge. You've been here for like what? four days or something. It's kinda bad to have a misspell in a username, but whatever. He's just trying to get up Mario's ass. MoreLikeBaguette, I don't think you know Mario very well. I wouldn't go around telling him stupid things. You don't know nothing yet, Ghost. So please, stfu.

I've been here for a little while, but just don't post often. I know how people work which is the bigger part of the picture here. Not only some people here, but people online in general. People tend to fucking rape what postcount is and how long you've been here too much. Post count and post quality are two completely different things. Even though they can be related, they aren't always.

And you've been here for a month, so that automatically makes you better? So the guy made a mistake; we're human, and we all do. You can't consistently use the same little mistake against someone for their entire life. That would be like me telling you that you can't go to college because you misspelled a single word in an essay you wrote in 7th grade. So you can kindly stfu as well....as a matter of fact, all three of you can.

I can't please everyone; I was only putting my opinion out there. I didn't mean for this to become some faggot frenzy or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I can't please everyone; I was only putting my opinion out there. I didn't mean for this to become some faggot frenzy or anything.
    Yeah, well I'm pretty sure it has, so just walk away before you seriously hurt yourself or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    And you've been here for a month, so that automatically makes you better? So the guy made a mistake; we're human, and we all do. You can't consistently use the same little mistake against someone for their entire life. That would be like me telling you that you can't go to college because you misspelled a single word in an essay you wrote in 7th grade. So you can kindly stfu as well....as a matter of fact, all three of you can.
    Did I ever say it makes me better? I've probably said the "little mistake" twice, it's not like I've been saying it all day. You put the wrong kind of analogy there. Did I ever say he was going to get punished for it or anything? Like I said before, just stating a fact. He insulted Mario, who is 100 times better at posting than he is. He is insulting the wrong kind of people. And anyways, how does this concern you?

Did I ever say it makes me better? I've probably said the "little mistake" twice, it's not like I've been saying it all day. You put the wrong kind of analogy there. Did I ever say he was going to get punished for it or anything? Like I said before, just stating a fact. He insulted Mario, who is 100 times better at posting than he is. He is insulting the wrong kind of people. And anyways, how does this concern you?
    No you didn't say it, but you certainly are acting like it. Besides, a little flame won't hurt ANYONE. Like I said before, let him speak, and if he gets flamed to hell and back, he'll learn from it.

And don't get snappish with me, you little runt. My only concern was trying to get you three to stop arguing over such stupid, trivial things, but if you want to keep at it...be my guest. You should watch where you walk as well; don't think you're immune to stepping on a land mine just because some people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    By the way, you know this isn't not going to win cool points from mario, right Stardust?
    Girl, you're not helping yourself.

Everything is concerning Teresa, she is the shit!

Sometimes...some of you guys can be the saddest little people in the world...

-.-'
    cmon, you smiled a little when you read my post

You are good for a little comic relief.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    CL?
    you have got to be shitting me ._.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

Ooh...A heated discussion...anyonebring popcorn?
    Just kidding though, but seriously, STOP fighting...please... this is so crazy...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    Just kidding though, but seriously, STOP fighting...please... this is so crazy...
    I tried to stop them Midnight, but apparently its none of my concern.

No you didn't say it, but you certainly are acting like it. Besides, a little flame won't hurt ANYONE. Like I said before, let him speak, and if he gets flamed to hell and back, he'll learn from it.

And don't get snappish with me, you little runt. My only concern was trying to get you three to stop arguing over such stupid, trivial things, but if you want to keep at it...be my guest. You should watch where you walk as well; don't think you're immune to stepping on a land mine just because some people like you.
    I'm not exactly a "runt", considering:
    a) I wasn't born in a litter of animals, which means I'm not the smallest.
    b) I'm 5'8 in height.

I know I'm not immune to anything. And stop acting like my mother. You remind me of her A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid
    By the way, you know this isn't not going to win cool points from mario, right Stardust?
    I don't really want cool points from him. It wont really change if he likes me or not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast