Thread: Mewtwo Vs Arceus

Default Mewtwo Vs Arceus

I'm just curious since, they said he's the strongest pokemon (Mewtwo)... although a pokemon that created the universe sounds a lot more powerful than the man-made pokemon.

Despite the fact that I believe Arceus is stronger than Mewtwo, i believe Mewtwo would win...

I'm not talking about a battle in the games... but more like depicted by movies and that sort of stuff...

Sort of what happened with Mew Vs Mewtwo.

I think Mewtwo would sort of be the antichrist of the Pokemon world lol. Dunno a whole lot about Arceus except for the whole "God's Pet" thing so yeah, I'd go with that thing.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

i think the two would start to battle then mew would come in and try to make peace and then get his ass blown away mewtwo would win

Quote Originally Posted by Jax Malcolm View Post
    Mewtwo. In real life.

Arceus. In games.
    Pokemon are not real.
    But if we changed your post to this, you'd be correct:
    Mewtwo. In the Anime Version of the Pokemon World.
    Arceus. In the Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    I think Mewtwo would sort of be the antichrist of the Pokemon world lol. Dunno a whole lot about Arceus except for the whole "God's Pet" thing so yeah, I'd go with that thing.
    Agreed. God created pokemon, and pokemon killed god. "Gott ist tot". That if he evers get to defeat him xD.

I just kind of empathize with the character, since he was created for satisfying Giovanni's greed and for nothing else...

This is more than just a battle between two strong pokemons, it's like a battle between creator-creation for answers xD.

Beginning Trainer

id say in the anime (or if pokemon were real) or some kind of realistic cannon story arceus would win since hes like the god pokemon but in pure stats and moves alone (aka in the video games) mewtwo would rock arceus my mewtwo is damn near invincable

Mewtwo would die against my arceus in about 2 seconds ARCEUS USE JUDGEMENT
    Read the I HAVE FIFTEEN DARKRAI THREAD

Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar

What the %@#* did you just say?
    You made fifteen threads about Darkrai?

^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

Espeon's PINK. ^-^

By his amount of posts i don't think he made 15 threads of Darkrai but a thread about having 15 darkrai.

And i was talking about a battle in the show or in movies, not in the games.

The new star of the RPG world!

I would think Arceus would win, living much longer, creating the universe, being all powerful, all that stuff.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Blossom View Post
    What the %@#* did you just say?
    You made fifteen threads about Darkrai?
    no i have 15 Darkrais for trade in my game