Thread: Power Rangers Aura Force

Hybrid View

Lucario

Default Power Rangers Aura Force

Imagine if you will, a world of complete beauty, free of all terror, free of corruption, a world without a care. In 2058, there is no such thing. For an evil warlord known as Drigus has come to Earth, and has decided that it will be his to conquer, and that nobody will stand in his way. He is wrong on both counts, for in scattered parts of the world, 5 young people reside, and they don't know it now, but they are all that stands in the way of Earth, and what could be its total destruction. They are summoned by an ancient warrior known as Lucario, who will show them how to use the power of Aura, and transform into a group of heroes, who will stop this evil. Drigus is assisted by Bloodstorm, a terror to all that stand in his way, and has access to Zeinites, mindless soldiers, warriors who exist only for their master.

Though it may now seem hopeless, Drigus will have his hands full. For once the 5 learn of their powers and the unique gifts that they have, they will become Power Rangers Aura Force, the next line in Earth's defence. Guided by the mystical power of Aura, and the force of Lucario, they will give Drigus a fight that he'll soon not forget. But, their quest will involve many smaller quests for ancient items that were used by the original Power Rangers of times past. Ever since the Mystic Force Rangers defeated the Master, they were asked to give up their powers, as were the Power Rangers before them. As a result, the remaining gear, and the technology that was developed but never used, was scattered to the ends of the Earth. It is said that if one item from each past generation is gathered, then a miracle will happen.

RANGERS:
    Red
    Blue
    Black
    Yellow
    White
    Zuran
    Aura Wolf

SIGNUP:
    Name: Sean Lehanan
    Ranger Designation: Red Aura Force Ranger
    Gear: Palm-Implanted Aura Morpher
    Zords: Red Aura Zord

Name: Lucario
    Ranger Designation: Aura Wolf Ranger
    Gear: Palm-Implanted Aura Morpher
    Zords: Aura Wolf Zord

Please sign up accordingly. If you've any questions, post them as well with your signup

Lucario

Come on already.......please join?

This should go to the RP board...

the rp resorector revives again!

Not the original,
    but a copy,
    a clone of the rival,
    I need some Coffee,
    In this life of survival,
    my brother has died,
    Even though my breath has sighed...

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

fuck off rival.

GOD.

your welcome

GO GO Power Rangers! I wanna be Skull, who gets to be Bulk?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!