Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Origins

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Default Origins

This is the origin thread. You state where you avatar came from, your display name on the forum, your signature, everything. Now do it, EXPLAIN PEOPLES.
    »\(║_o)/»
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

My avatar is a snorlax. big lax would be a good nickname for a snorlax. i made a thread about my signature so find that if you are interested enough(you should be!!!)

I found my avatar on a gay pride LJ community (I go avatar hunting on sites like that)

My display name is (as most know) a take off of MeowthEX

My sig was a cool picture I found on DA, and a Hannibal lecter Quote

as for "negative noo noo" that's just an insult my dad yelled at my mom
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Lucario

My name was inspired by Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew, the eighth Pokemon movie, and, might I add, the best that I've seen in ages. Actually, upon seeing Lucario, I was not only inspired in terms of having his name, but as well as creating RP's like Power Rangers Aura Force, where Lucario becomes the leader of a new era of Power Rangers in 2058.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Nice.

My name came from Naruto. "PokÚDream's Elite RPer" is me, because... well I am. My sis is from my eagerness of Naruto SHIPPUDDEN WHICH IS COMING IN 5 DAYS. "Chrizz" came from my old street thug ego. It was cool back then to replace an s with z. So I crossed out the s and added z's!
    »\(║_o)/»

Power Rangers Aura Force, where Lucario becomes the leader of a new era of Power Rangers in 2058.
    thats the nerdiest thing i've ever heard in my life and i really like it

DSX

My avvy and custom title go hand-in-hand, The Blind Eye of Deception. DSX, is a shortened version of DarkSalamenceX. My two userbars represent: Envy, my favorite FMA character and My tops bands; System Of A Down, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, and Avenged Sevenfold.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Haha Power Rangers...
    »\(║_o)/»

Lucario

Really? Wow. You know, alot of people aren't open to the idea of Pokemon leading and becoming Power Rangers, but it's like, if you don't at least give it a shot, you're really just saying you don't wanna try something new, and then your entire life is just the same old thing, every day, day in day out.

seriously!!!!?
    For my special touch.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

My avatar is of the sexy character Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss, one of my favorite video games. My screen name is based off when we were in class doing collages by finding, cutting out and pasting pictures we found in magazines, and someone suddenly shouted as they looked through National Geographic, "Look! There's a dead walrus!" Shortly after, I joined PD and that became my name.

As for my signature, the flashing userbar is just a collection of my interests, and the quote is from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz OAV, in which Heero asks Wufei, "How many more times must I kill that little girl?" Several years before he had accidentally killed a little girl while fighting a war, and it weighed heavily on his mind ever since.

DSX

OMG, I DIDNT KNOW YOU FELT THAT WAY!

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
    Really? Wow. You know, alot of people aren't open to the idea of Pokemon leading and becoming Power Rangers, but it's like, if you don't at least give it a shot, you're really just saying you don't wanna try something new, and then your entire life is just the same old thing, every day, day in day out.
    You sound like one of those philosophy people from Sci-Fi.
    »\(║_o)/»

Advanced Trainer

Kelsh comes from a nickname from school, everyone calls me it. I think I made this as my third account, I don't remember. Anyways, my avatar is Luna from Sailor Moon, in the movie "Hearts on Ice" when she is blushing at a guy who saved her life. I think. She blushed alot in that movie...

My signature is HALIOS from the new .Hack//ROOTS. He's sexy and awesome. I love abra comes because Dogar is an abra.

My title thingy is a quote from a Warriors cats siggy that showed Bluestar and stars, then "Ever Silent Sentry" And it made me sad because Bluestar died.

I can type up a WHOLE damn page about how I got the name Luna, but no one cares.

My avatar is Mateus, The Corrupt from FFXII, my favorite game as of the moment.

My signature is composed of a link to an extended signature (The PB PD's), and my Final Fantasy Forum. The banner is a link to me and CL's VgL.

The weird words in my sig and custom title are another language, and I'm gonna leave it to you guys to figure it out. My Custom title says: "There's No Escaping the Inevitability That Comes as Death" It was suppose to be "Sojourner of Truth, Nomad of the South. But Fullmetal already had "Sojourner" in his title, so I stuck with the death one. I'm working on a better one.

Oh yeah, my name is Nanaki. But I made it "Nana-kun", because that was Fullmetals nickname for me when everyone stole "Whelp". I am trying to get Nanaki back, but God's being stubborn
    -.---.----..

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

How everyone got their stuff is interesting...
    »\(║_o)/»

so let's write a book
    For my special touch.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

I'M UP FOR IT!

If some guy joins PD with the name Spiderman the world will end like this:

Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Look at the guy with the spider in his hand,
    Now watch closely as he gets banned,
    OH OH,
    Here comes the SpiderBAN!
    »\(║_o)/»

hahaha?
    -.---.----..

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Name- Randomness

Avatar and sig- AWESOME CAT FROM AN AWESOME WEBCOMIC

That's about it

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

My name comes from Espeon being my favorite Pokemon and how I used to be a self-proclaimed Pokemon master. I never changed it because I have no reason to, nor a better name.

My avatar is Ed from the manga Fullmetal Alchemist.

My title comes from DSX offering me the position of Dante for the seven sins of PD.

My sig image is a banner I made to my favorite pairing, which is also a link to my FMA RP forum. Below it are my claimed bishies and my pairs.

My stuff is kinda boring and obvious.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

my name comes from my favorite character in tales of symphonia. My avvy is explained by the 1st part of my siggy. the 2nd part of my siggy just means that i love to write. my title comes from the things that happen when i let my imagination run wild or when it's that time of night that i'm so giddy, i'll laugh at anything, and i mean anything. (I once started cracking up when someone said the word "thumbs.")
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

Avatar is an angry looking White Ninja, the name Pikatwo derived from the Pikachu / Mewtwo hybrid clone of the same name and signature is another misadventure of Mewtwo in Pokemon Style.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Advanced Trainer

I remember when my grandfather used to yell at me when I said dolphin. "ITS PURPIOSE!" Blah, blah. Who cares?

avatar - my first one ever when i came to PD =D

sig - quote from a special person =D and no picture since WE CANT HAVE GIF SIGS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast