Thread: I just saw Meet the Spartans

Default I just saw Meet the Spartans

I've been picking movies since X-Men, this is the first bad movie I've ever picked.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Registered Users Regular

Looks like it would be another day of rent for me.

why would the thought of this movie not sucking even cross your mind

i mean someone who would think this movie would be good is almost as bad as someone thinking ron paul would be a good president

I saw the poster and thought it was gonna be funny, I mean it had spartans in homosexual poses how could I go wrong? Well I drove up, got a drink, walked in and the movie was starting. It started off sucking, from the very beginning. Eventually I got mad and walked out to refill my drink but on the way back to the theater I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it yo homes, to Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "yo homes smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

now you're stealing the ends of ta's posts. you should be ashamed of yourself.

a worthy thievery i say, because that was pretty funny.