Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 75

Thread: What REALLY happened on 9/11?

  1. #1
    The Big Shot Mr. Smithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    236

    Default What REALLY happened on 9/11?

    WTC Building 7 collapsed for no good reason, Building 6 exploded similarily, all the media on the Pentagon in the aftermath of the attack show no sign of an airplane, and the FBI is holding the recorders from the planes. Massive cover-up?

  2. #2
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    A bunch of pissed off Muslims happened.
    STFU

  3. #3
    The Big Shot Mr. Smithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    236

    Default

    This is not a game. SOMETHING blew up Building 7, and the FBI's not telling.

  4. #4
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    What REALLY happened on 9/11?
    A large terrorist organization organized planes to fly into two large towers. Due to this, the towers fell down. This is the SHOCKING TRUE STORY of what REALLY happened on 9/11!

  5. #5
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Yeah, and Bush just sat there reading a book upside down to a florida classroom. then he shipped most of the Saudis and Bin ladens out of the country so that he could keep his family's relations with those families in good order. This proves that Bush is a power hungry moron. Then he goes and destroys Iraq, how fair is that to the Iraqi people who had nothing to do with it, so thier leader was cruel in some ways, but e made Iraq have the highest everything good of living in the Middle east. So who's the real terrorist?
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  6. #6
    The Big Shot Mr. Smithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    236

    Default

    This still doesn't account for the fact that all the media of the Pentagon on 9/11 has no image of a plane whatsoever. And I really hope someone proves me wrong by posting a picture of the Pentagon with a plane sticking into it.

  7. #7
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    wow why do people have to be political faggots and make two thread for one topic?

  8. #8
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Obviously they didn't allow the media to see it because they didn't want to completely scare the piss out of the public. Also they would have removed it immedietly, now quit your freaking speculation, it's over 7 years old and you still want answers, you're an honest loser.

    @Nocturne: Cause they're retards.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  9. #9
    The Big Shot Mr. Smithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    236

    Default

    The other thread was an accident. I originally thought that this one was out for the count. My mistake.

  10. #10
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Obviously they didn't allow the media to see it because they didn't want to completely scare the piss out of the public. Also they would have removed it immedietly, now quit your freaking speculation, it's over 7 years old and you still want answers, you're an honest loser.

    @Nocturne: Cause they're retards.
    Moron, you post just as many shithead theories as he does.

  11. #11
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Woopty day, I don't give ass rat's. At least mine are more legit then his.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  12. #12
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smithy View Post
    This still doesn't account for the fact that all the media of the Pentagon on 9/11 has no image of a plane whatsoever. And I really hope someone proves me wrong by posting a picture of the Pentagon with a plane sticking into it.
    Maybe because they cleaned it up really fast and didn't want any images being taken when the walls of the fucking headquarters of national defense had just been broken down without them having time to remove any potentially secret and damaging things from easy view.

  13. #13
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Exata-freaking-mundo!
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  14. #14
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Yeah, and Bush just sat there reading a book upside down to a florida classroom. then he shipped most of the Saudis and Bin ladens out of the country so that he could keep his family's relations with those families in good order.?
    Are you a fucking idiot? Bin Laden's family is Saudi royalty. You know, the guys who control just about the biggest production of oil on the planet? I think it would be a pretty important thing to get them out of the country after a rouge family member of theirs just perpetrated a massive terrorist attack on America, putting them at enormous risk. You fucking idiot.

  15. #15
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Uh, yeah but in Michael Moore's movie, Farenhieght 911, he interviewed someone who agreed that they should've been held for questioning, an ex-FBI agent. (He's ex because he retired)
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  16. #16
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Uh, yeah but in Michael Moore's movie, Farenhieght 911, he interviewed someone who agreed that they should've been held for questioning, an ex-FBI agent. (He's ex because he retired)
    Michael Moore is a fat asshole with little to no intelligence or credibility.

  17. #17
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Uh, yeah but in Michael Moore's movie, Farenhieght 911, he interviewed someone who agreed that they should've been held for questioning, an ex-FBI agent. (He's ex because he retired)
    .......................................

  18. #18
    Furry Authority RedCheetah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Interesting fact:

    The official story for the Pentagon is that the plane crashed into the wall, the wings folded in upon hitting the building (as they're aluminum, a relatively light metal), and the plane entered the building like a missile. This was to account for the large round hole in the building. The official story for towers 1 and 2 at the World Trade Center is that the plane wings (also made of aluminum) cut through the steel girders supporting the towers, aiding in the collapse.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

  19. #19
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    .......................................
    No comment? Good
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  20. #20
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Uh, yeah but in Michael Moore's movie, Farenhieght 911, he interviewed someone who agreed that they should've been held for questioning, an ex-FBI agent. (He's ex because he retired)
    ...I just... I don't even know how to begin...

    Weren't half of you in like diapers when 9/11 happened? I know I was just starting to develop political awareness, so the chances of any of you, having any idea what the fuck you're talking about is slim to none. So just save yourself the embarrassment and go sit down and read a fucking book or something.

  21. #21
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smithy View Post
    This is not a game. SOMETHING blew up Building 7, and the FBI's not telling.
    Nobody's asked them directly.

  22. #22
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default



    OH MY GOD NO PLANE DEBRIS WAS EVER FOUND

  23. #23
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    That's not plane debris, you're wrong.
    These kids are EXPERTS of the topic. They've sat through the entire Loose Change video, you can't argue with that.

  24. #24
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    the plane wings (also made of aluminum) cut through the steel girders supporting the towers, aiding in the collapse.
    Source? I can't find anything that says specifies the plane wings themselves did anything rather than the body of the plane.

  25. #25
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    That's not plane debris, you're wrong.
    These kids are EXPERTS of the topic. They've sat through the entire Loose Change video, you can't argue with that.
    Epic video.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •