Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What REALLY happened on 9/11?

Default What REALLY happened on 9/11?

WTC Building 7 collapsed for no good reason, Building 6 exploded similarily, all the media on the Pentagon in the aftermath of the attack show no sign of an airplane, and the FBI is holding the recorders from the planes. Massive cover-up?

A bunch of pissed off Muslims happened.
    STFU

This is not a game. SOMETHING blew up Building 7, and the FBI's not telling.

What REALLY happened on 9/11?
    A large terrorist organization organized planes to fly into two large towers. Due to this, the towers fell down. This is the SHOCKING TRUE STORY of what REALLY happened on 9/11!

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

Yeah, and Bush just sat there reading a book upside down to a florida classroom. then he shipped most of the Saudis and Bin ladens out of the country so that he could keep his family's relations with those families in good order. This proves that Bush is a power hungry moron. Then he goes and destroys Iraq, how fair is that to the Iraqi people who had nothing to do with it, so thier leader was cruel in some ways, but e made Iraq have the highest everything good of living in the Middle east. So who's the real terrorist?
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

This still doesn't account for the fact that all the media of the Pentagon on 9/11 has no image of a plane whatsoever. And I really hope someone proves me wrong by posting a picture of the Pentagon with a plane sticking into it.

wow why do people have to be political faggots and make two thread for one topic?

Obviously they didn't allow the media to see it because they didn't want to completely scare the piss out of the public. Also they would have removed it immedietly, now quit your freaking speculation, it's over 7 years old and you still want answers, you're an honest loser.

@Nocturne: Cause they're retards.
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

The other thread was an accident. I originally thought that this one was out for the count. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Obviously they didn't allow the media to see it because they didn't want to completely scare the piss out of the public. Also they would have removed it immedietly, now quit your freaking speculation, it's over 7 years old and you still want answers, you're an honest loser.

@Nocturne: Cause they're retards.
    Moron, you post just as many shithead theories as he does.

Woopty day, I don't give ass rat's. At least mine are more legit then his.

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smithy View Post
    This still doesn't account for the fact that all the media of the Pentagon on 9/11 has no image of a plane whatsoever. And I really hope someone proves me wrong by posting a picture of the Pentagon with a plane sticking into it.
    Maybe because they cleaned it up really fast and didn't want any images being taken when the walls of the fucking headquarters of national defense had just been broken down without them having time to remove any potentially secret and damaging things from easy view.

Exata-freaking-mundo!

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

Yeah, and Bush just sat there reading a book upside down to a florida classroom. then he shipped most of the Saudis and Bin ladens out of the country so that he could keep his family's relations with those families in good order.?
    Are you a fucking idiot? Bin Laden's family is Saudi royalty. You know, the guys who control just about the biggest production of oil on the planet? I think it would be a pretty important thing to get them out of the country after a rouge family member of theirs just perpetrated a massive terrorist attack on America, putting them at enormous risk. You fucking idiot.

Uh, yeah but in Michael Moore's movie, Farenhieght 911, he interviewed someone who agreed that they should've been held for questioning, an ex-FBI agent. (He's ex because he retired)

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

Uh, yeah but in Michael Moore's movie, Farenhieght 911, he interviewed someone who agreed that they should've been held for questioning, an ex-FBI agent. (He's ex because he retired)
    Michael Moore is a fat asshole with little to no intelligence or credibility.

Interesting fact:

The official story for the Pentagon is that the plane crashed into the wall, the wings folded in upon hitting the building (as they're aluminum, a relatively light metal), and the plane entered the building like a missile. This was to account for the large round hole in the building. The official story for towers 1 and 2 at the World Trade Center is that the plane wings (also made of aluminum) cut through the steel girders supporting the towers, aiding in the collapse.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    No comment? Good

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

...I just... I don't even know how to begin...

Weren't half of you in like diapers when 9/11 happened? I know I was just starting to develop political awareness, so the chances of any of you, having any idea what the fuck you're talking about is slim to none. So just save yourself the embarrassment and go sit down and read a fucking book or something.

● Catch a Falling Star ●

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smithy View Post
    This is not a game. SOMETHING blew up Building 7, and the FBI's not telling.
    Nobody's asked them directly.

OH MY GOD NO PLANE DEBRIS WAS EVER FOUND

That's not plane debris, you're wrong.
    These kids are EXPERTS of the topic. They've sat through the entire Loose Change video, you can't argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    the plane wings (also made of aluminum) cut through the steel girders supporting the towers, aiding in the collapse.
    Source? I can't find anything that says specifies the plane wings themselves did anything rather than the body of the plane.

● Catch a Falling Star ●

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    That's not plane debris, you're wrong.
    These kids are EXPERTS of the topic. They've sat through the entire Loose Change video, you can't argue with that.
    Epic video.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast