Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What REALLY happened on 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    The official story of 9/11 is the truth, people. There exists literally no evidence to prove otherwise. Show me the evidence that there was any inside work in 9/11. You can't because it doesn't exist.
    http://www.911weknow.com/

Dig around a little. It's amazing how much they have there.
    "GENTLEMEN, I HAVE MADE LOVE TO THIS LAWNMOWER! AND NOW I ASK MYSELF, WHY?"
    -Dr. Weird

Hey looks I can post websites too.

http://debunking911.com/

Except mine is actually good.

● Catch a Falling Star ●

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smithy View Post
    http://www.911weknow.com/

Dig around a little. It's amazing how much they have there.
    Lol at site of secrets and lies

Go to a website that has a broadcast of the destruction of the WTC. Look at the part where they talk about Building 7 collapsing. Also notice Building 7 still standing quite intact behind the reporter who just said it collapsed.
    -Dr. Weird

did you read my site and realize that you are 100% factually wrong as is everyone who says anything about the official story of 9/11 in a lie

So by your own logic, anyone who says that the official story is true is lying. Loophole.
    -Dr. Weird

What the fuck are you talking about? 9/11 happened exactly as the official story says it does. This is a fact. There is LITERALLY ZERO evidence in the ENTIRE WORLD that proves otherwise.

Because the government melted it all and recycled it.
    -Dr. Weird

There is no evidence that that happened. Show me any evidence. Show me ANY proof, evidence, anecdotal, circumstantial, palpable, or rational talking point, that could make someone believe 9/11 was any different from the official story of it. Please.

The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.

Would you all just give it up?! Everything is a fucking conspiracy. It's gotten to the point that there's conspriracy theories about conspiracy theories. There's no evidence proving it, so shut up until you have evidence.

BTW, may I point your attention to a certain thread in the spam titled "Hey God," if you haven't already been there?

Paired with The Editor.

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

Oc go away, I'm still deaf to you.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

If you're deaf to me, why are you paying attention to me being here. Better yet, how does it matter that you're deaf to me? After all, unless you have one of those handicap computer things that reads all the stuff for you, you're reading this, not listening to it. Therefore, being deaf to anything here is useless.

Paired with The Editor.

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

Quit trying, your on my ignore list so I don't have to listen to your idiocies.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Good for you. *claps hands*

Paired with The Editor.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    There is no evidence that that happened. Show me any evidence. Show me ANY proof, evidence, anecdotal, circumstantial, palpable, or rational talking point, that could make someone believe 9/11 was any different from the official story of it. Please.
    http://www.livevideo.com/video/socia...eur-part2.aspx

That video analysis and comparison is fairly thorough. The only issue I have is that he over dramatizes, and hints at the missile theory which in this video there is no evidence for a missile. Other than that the side by side comparisons with those of the news reports seem to be especially damning and the extra 30 feet just appearing out of nowhere isn't possible to explain either. Lastly, the excessive explosions and their placement don't seem to coincide with the airplane theory.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

That video is a joke and at best highly inconclusive, at worst presenting no real evidence at all.

Okay. Why?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Hahaha. For one the "drawn in" black line is laughable. Especially when they say none of the follow up media videos show the same line.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1L2ew5-Ok&feature=related

That wasn't even hard to find. It took one youtube search.

Question though, if there was in fact a line there, why were the shots referenced in my video without that extra 30 feet?

elaborate

The video I posted showed a few news broadcasts, in those shots of the tower the black line the video said was edited in was not in those news shots, as part of the comparison. Please explain why those news broadcasts don't have the line but the amateur shot and the NBC shot do.

I'm assuming they're actually different angles. I'll go CROSS REFERENCE the shots though.

Hm I've looked at a bunch of broadcast images and they're really very inconsistent. In some angles you can see the line from various sources, and on others you can't. Probably has a lot to do with shadowing/film quality.

I checked the shots. It references ABC from 2 separate camera angles at 2 different times, the longest time being 15 minutes after impact. It's possible, though the video does not mention this, that it was edited in after 15 minutes. The damning part is that the ABC camera angle 15 minutes after impact does not have the line and is a dead on shot, so no angle could obscure it. It also pretty much rules out shading too since the amateur video and the ABC video have very similar angles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123