2. Paul Mccartney
    3. Prince
    4. David Bowie
    5. Trent Raznor
    6. Steven Wilson
    7. Phil Collins
    8. Steve Tyler
    9. Arjen Anthony Lucassen
    10. FLAVOR FLAV (he plays 13 instruments suck it)

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

you people probably havent heard of half of these people. if somebody knows all 10 they are very cool.

everyone has heard of all those people

not really

this threads impact has been ruined by then messed up thread title

top 10 rappers
    10. DoseOne
    9. Notorious BIG
    8. Chuck D
    7. Inspecta Deck
    6. Q-Tip
    5. Tupac
    4. Rakim
    3. Phife Dawg
    2. Nas
    1. MF Doom

top 5 videogame soundtracks
    final fantasy vii
    chrono trigger
    lunar 2
    final fantasy ix
    mario

The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    top 10 rappers
    10. DoseOne
    9. Notorious BIG
    8. Chuck D
    7. Inspecta Deck
    6. Q-Tip
    5. Tupac
    4. Rakim
    3. Phife Dawg
    2. Nas
    1. MF Doom
    Rap and hip-hop suck.

Paired with The Editor.

do you know anything about music? im guessing your an inbred culture of people who listen to metallica / linkin park / three days grace. well rap is good, despite what your internet friends tell you. rap requires talent and most of them produce it themselves, it is totally not like pop music which sucks.

And I'm guessing you're one of those bastards that believes certain genres are good while others are bad and throws a pussy-fit if anyone objects to it. Would you just shut up? Not everyone likes the same thing, and if they did do you think there'd be such a thing as "variety"?

Paired with The Editor.

And besides, rap is a load of shit about gang-banging, fucking whores and prostitutes, and doing drugs. I have an extremely strong dislike for all of those things.

Paired with The Editor.

Well, not everyone needs someone who likes Three Days Grace and believes in a stupid musical fad which basically is dominated by cocksuckers coming into a topic and saying 'rap music sucks' with no strength on this miraculous theory. There exists better music, and there also exists people who blatantly suck cock and repeat things they read on losers forums. You wanna fight me? Go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent Chaos View Post
    And besides, rap is a load of shit about gang-banging, fucking whores and prostitutes, and doing drugs. I have an extremely strong dislike for all of those things.
    Well, there is very meaningful rap, and your terminology and automatic defining rap by these things is disturbing. As someone who doesn't know anything about music, you can't really identify these as main lyrical themes, other than what loser 13 year olds who belong to some pro-bad music cult like.

Hip Hop is actually probably the most consistent genre of music there is. But I'm not really going to argue the point because Omnipotent Chaos is an idiot who has no taste/knowledge about music and everyone can recognize his opinion is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Well, not everyone needs someone who likes Three Days Grace and believes in a stupid musical fad which basically is dominated by cocksuckers coming into a topic and saying 'rap music sucks' with no strength on this miraculous theory. There exists better music, and there also exists people who blatantly suck cock and repeat things they read on losers forums. You wanna fight me? Go ahead.
    My musical tastes change from day to day, so what if I like bands such as Three Days Grace and Linkin Park? I have yet to hear any rap that wasn't about sex, money, drugs, or gangs. Until I do I continue to believe that rappers are stupid niggers that are enlisted to glamourize a lifestyle that gets many people arrested and/or killed. Very recently there was a gang shooting in my town (yes, unbelievably, in my town) at the mcdonalds. That was about a mouth ago. They've arrested about a dozen people so far and they are still investigating it. I don't repeat things I hear on loser forums. I state my opinion, but I don't try and force it on other people by saying that all the bands and singers they like are cocksucking idiots and that it's a stupid musical fad. Apparently, even without all the rules, this is another one of those forums where the staff tell you to screw free speech and expect ball-sucking conformity from their forumites. If that's what you expect, you can go to hell and be someone's bitch.

Paired with The Editor.

And I'm guessing you're one of those bastards that believes certain genres are good while others are bad and throws a pussy-fit if anyone objects to it. Would you just shut up? Not everyone likes the same thing, and if they did do you think there'd be such a thing as "variety"?
    There is a difference between liking other types of music and flat out saying the rap sucks. Rap does not suck. It is not all about drugs, sex and whatever other bullshit you're trying to pull. It takes more talent then you could ever even dream of having. Yes some rap does suck, but I'm sure there are more then enough punk pop bands that you listen to that suck fucking ass. Try and get more musical taste and experience then that of a pre-teen girl, then come back and try and argue about this. Because right now there is no possible way you could do anything but fail this argument.

My musical tastes change from day to day, so what if I like bands such as Three Days Grace and Linkin Park?
    It proves that you have zero say on what sucks, because you are listing to music that is the fucking vortex creation of the endless pit that is sucky music.

I have yet to hear any rap that wasn't about sex, money, drugs, or gangs.
    That's your fault. Because you to fucking incompetent to know of any other rappers then just Nelly and 50cent is no reason to judge a huge and varied genre.

Until I do I continue to believe that rappers are stupid niggers that are enlisted to glamourize a lifestyle that gets many people arrested and/or killed. Very recently there was a gang shooting in my town (yes, unbelievably, in my town) at the mcdonalds. That was about a mouth ago. They've arrested about a dozen people so far and they are still investigating it.
    How is this relevant"? No one is denying that niggers are fucking stupid. That still doesn't prove that rap is any less then Linkin Park.

I don't repeat things I hear on loser forums. I state my opinion, but I don't try and force it on other people by saying that all the bands and singers they like are cocksucking idiots and that it's a stupid musical fad. Apparently, even without all the rules, this is another one of those forums where the staff tell you to screw free speech and expect ball-sucking conformity from their forumites. If that's what you expect, you can go to hell and be someone's bitch.

My musical tastes change from day to day, so what if I like bands such as Three Days Grace and Linkin Park? I have yet to hear any rap that wasn't about sex, money, drugs, or gangs.
    Listen to some Public Enemy, Aesop Rock, Tupac, NWA, Tribe Called Quest, Boom Bip & DoseOne, Rakim, Slick Rick, and a whole bunch of others you stupid fucking idiot.

It doesn't even matter if it's about sex/money whatever because even songs that are can have well crafted/clever rhymes and good production you stupid stupid stupid idiot.

Whatever, I'll never win this one. It's impossible because of hicky, the self proclaimed music god/whatever, Miss Riachu, another lord94 alt trying to latch onto the balls off whoever looks most powerful at the moment, and of course, elitism.

Paired with The Editor.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Listen to some Public Enemy, Aesop Rock, Tupac, NWA, Tribe Called Quest, Boom Bip & DoseOne, Rakim, Slick Rick, and a whole bunch of others you stupid fucking idiot.

It doesn't even matter if it's about sex/money whatever because even songs that are can have well crafted/clever rhymes and good production you stupid stupid stupid idiot.
    And here comes one half of a ball sucking pair! Too late, I'm out of this one, it's impossible to argue my side and win.

Paired with The Editor.

Whatever, I'll never win this one. It's impossible because of hicky, the self proclaimed music god/whatever, Miss Riachu, another lord94 alt trying to latch onto the balls off whoever looks most powerful at the moment, and of course, elitism.

I'm not latching onto anything, and I'm not going to even go over that Lord94 bullshit. I despise little faggots like you that have no musical taste and go around slamming other good shit because your friends told you not to like it.
    P.S. Linkin Park pseudo-raps you dumb-shit little kid.

And here comes one half of a ball sucking pair! Too late, I'm out of this one, it's impossible to argue my side and win.
    You don't even have a side to argue.
    "I hate rap because... uhh... there is no talent in it, and they talk about the same thing in the majority of rap songs."
    That's your fucking argument summed up.
    Yes, most rap songs are about money, power, girls or sex. But I guarantee you that the shit you listen to does the exact same thing. Except in this case your music talks about hating your life, teen angst and hating your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post

I'm not latching onto anything, and I'm not going to even go over that Lord94 bullshit. I despise little faggots like you that have no musical taste and go around slamming other good shit because your friends told you not to like it.
    P.S. Linkin Park pseudo-raps you dumb-shit little kid.
    No one has ever told me not to like it. I just don't.

Paired with The Editor.

No one has ever told me not to like it. I just don't.
    Great retort kid
    And I call bullshit, I know the way teenagers are. Don't fucking lie.

Paired with The Editor.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast