Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 125

Thread: LISTS

  1. #26
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent Chaos View Post
    And here comes one half of a ball sucking pair! Too late, I'm out of this one, it's impossible to argue my side and win.
    Yeah, because you're wrong.

  2. #27
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Rock and metal talk about that stuff pleanty as well. You don't hear anyone saying "Sex, Drugs, and Rap" do you? You just don't like it because you've probably never attempted to give it a fair chance. Besides, listen to pre-93 Hip-hop, and the majority of it barely mentions that stuff.

  3. #28
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default

    Even, like, Death Row era hip hop and Wu Tang Clan which is mostly about sex/money/etc it's still great because they pull it off well with great production and good rhyming techniques. It's not what you do, it's how you do it.

    I don't know why I'm still trying to prove you wrong though, because it's not as if anyone could possibly be fooled that what you are saying isn't absolute shit.

  4. #29
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    You're still trying to prove me wrong because you're defending sucky music.

    Paired with The Editor.

  5. #30
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    How many hip hop artists do you know? If you don't know any good ones, then you're being fooled into thinking something wrong.

  6. #31
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Whatever you say "Mario the black fucking knight". I believe I also posted something directed at you in the ssbb thread.

    Paired with The Editor.

  7. #32
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    The reason I ignored you is because your just looking for a fight. You wanted to fight about Mario's ability, I agreed with you, so you tried to just argue with me anyway.

    Someone ban this guy already.

    You never responded to my post either.

  8. #33
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    I did, or are you just too illiterate to understand the whole "whatever you say" part?

    Paired with The Editor.

  9. #34
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    All that says is "He's right, but I'm not done kicking and screaming because I was beat and I just don't want to be"

  10. #35
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    No, what that is saying is "no one is going to back down until I get banned for stating my opinion about what I like and don't like".

    Paired with The Editor.

  11. #36
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default


    Stop fagging up the thread.
    We're not here to discuss why your music taste sucks, and how you're a generic teenage sheep when it comes to the music you like/dislike.
    We're here to make some fucking lists.

  12. #37
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Why don't you stay out of this queen ass hat. This is between me and the fags that say my music tastes suck.

    Paired with The Editor.

  13. #38
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    I'm just saying that you have no grounds to denounce hip-hop being as that you know nothing about it. And there's a difference between stating your opinion and just looking for a fight.

  14. #39
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent Chaos View Post
    Why don't you stay out of this queen ass hat. This is between me and the fags that say my music tastes suck.
    Queen ass hat... wow you're totally proving you're not just some stupid kid with that one.
    I am one of those fags that thinks your music taste sucks, in case you failed to notice. GG

  15. #40
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    I'm just saying that you have no grounds to denounce hip-hop being as that you know nothing about it. And there's a difference between stating your opinion and just looking for a fight.
    How's this, I don't like the music you like, and you don't like the music I like, and we leave it at that.

    Maybe if I wasn't preoccupied with other things I would have put more time into giving you a better name, but since I have better things to do than entertain the dilusions of a lord94 alt, I really didn't feel like I could be bother to do so.

    Paired with The Editor.

  16. #41
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Sorry but "LOL UR AN ALT" is not a valid retort, nor will it make you win this argument.
    If you can't think of anything more intelligent to say then to falsely accuse me that I'm an alt, you've already lost this argument and you should sit down and shut up.

  17. #42
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Now how do you know I don't like your music. I mean with how closed minded you are, it's probably true, But I'm not some genre spesific prick like you. I've at least probably heard your music before and know I don't like it and can probably explain valid reasons why it sucks.

  18. #43
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    1st, I am no longer argueing.
    2nd, until you provide enough information to state otherwise, you're an alt deal with it.
    3rd, I am sitting down, I don't know about you, but I think sitting down to use the computer is more comfortable than standing.
    4th, I'm not talking, I'm typing.

    Paired with The Editor.

  19. #44
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default


    good 1... u sure showd me lololol

  20. #45
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Now how do you know I don't like your music. I mean with how closed minded you are, it's probably true, But I'm not some genre spesific prick like you. I've at least probably heard your music before and know I don't like it and can probably explain valid reasons why it sucks.
    I'm not a genre specific prick, I like all kinds, but I don't like certain things (like most all of the rap I've heard). Right now some of my favorites are linkin park, Three Days Grace, and similar groups.

    Now can we wrap this up? I'm starting to take a liking to you because you're relieving my bordum. Hell, I'm sure it means nothing coming from a "prick" like me, but you're ok, even if only to have an arguement.

    Paired with The Editor.

  21. #46
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent Chaos View Post
    Why don't you stay out of this queen ass hat. This is between me and the fags that say my music tastes suck.
    What DO you listen to exactly? I'm curious and it would give me a better understanding of where you're coming from.

    Yet even with that knowledge it's still very clear to me that you are a very ignorant individual. Hell, I might have one of the biggest collections of Metal on these Forums but that still doesn't mean I am allowed to completely rat on HipHop/Rap.

    There is A LOT of good rap out there, but most of it you don't hear on the radio. I'll agree, 50 Cent, Romeo, all of those highly mainstream guys are horrible. But the underground stuff like Blackalicious and Fort Minor, and earlier stuff like Dre and Tupac, aren't bad at all.

    Hell, even Charmillionaire, the guy who did "ridin dirty" never uses swear words in his raps, and has a lot of good messages in his content.

    When I was younger I did have the same notions of "all rap sucking", but with age and the ability to look beyond the mainstream, I've actually found a lot of rap that I enjoy. So stop trying to make such huge generalizations and try to be more tolerant of something different.

  22. #47
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    I like a little bit of everything, right now my preference is with bands like Linkin park and Three Days Grace. I hate times like this when I lose my cool and end up looking like a massive idiot. You, you make a good arguement that isn't bashing me, so let's see if we can turn things around.

    Yes I generalized rap, but I got ticked and lost it. About all I ever hear is the mainstream, bottom-of-the-barrel crap that gets played endlessly. There is some that I like, but most of the time it depends on my mood, some days I like linkin park, and some days I'd rather not hear it. I just don't like it when I'm told my tastes suck.

    This may just be a one time thing, but you are actually showing the better side of elitism. I'm sure you are a good friend, mex.

    Paired with The Editor.

  23. #48
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent Chaos View Post
    I'm not a genre specific prick, I like all kinds, but I don't like certain things (like most all of the rap I've heard). Right now some of my favorites are linkin park, Three Days Grace, and similar groups.

    Now can we wrap this up? I'm starting to take a liking to you because you're relieving my bordum. Hell, I'm sure it means nothing coming from a "prick" like me, but you're ok, even if only to have an arguement.
    So basicly the shit all unknowledgeable and easily influenced 12 year olds like. Don't worry, you'll grow out of this age of ignorance someday. We all have that mentality that you have when we're your age. Everyone thinks shitty bands like them are cool until they hit puberty and grow up a little. It's a phase for us all. A few years from now you'll look back on this arguement and say "Ha ha ha ha! What the fuck!?" at yourself. I don't blaim you for this at all.

    The reason you have such a bad outlook on hip-hop is because you've only heard what mainstream culture has handed you. You have to find hip-hop the right way to like it. You can ask a couple of the hardcore metal people here, I've even turned them to the path to good hip hop at some point. You have to look at it from the right prospective, otherwise you just can't quite understand it.

  24. #49
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default

    Omnipotent Chaos has some time in the corner to think about what he's done.

  25. #50
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    come on Tim, I was just starting to have a rational conversation with him!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •