Thread: Midnight's Star (NOT OPEN, DO NOT REPLY!)

SilverKitten

Default Midnight's Star (NOT OPEN, DO NOT REPLY!)

Midnight's Star

it is year 3000, and the human race has progressed much, thanks to a new lab called Denovian Labs. Animals can talk and do chores, and there are automated appliances and robots. But the newest thing now is Genetic Engineering, they are taking samples of DNA and making humans, or at least human-like things called Korfais. But in the Denovian headquarters, evil things are taking place. The director has decided to use the Korfais to work for him as slaves, but he had given them personalitys. After they rebelled, he had them destroyed. After that, he made one more, Kisa. She was weak and harmless, and he kept her chained up in a dark lab, where he had his own fun with the poor girl. She had all kinds of tubes stuck into her, she looked like a perfectly normal human girl, exept for her ears. she had two white ears that stuck out of the sides of her head. Kisa was ubject to all kinds of humiliation and torture coming from the director, until he brought his 16-year old son to see her. He fell in love after getting to know her, an snuck into his faters lab to see her every day. finally, she tld him about how his father had tourtured her. He told kisa that he would free her, and did. But wenshe tried to walk, she couldn't. She couldn't do anything by herself, but he told her that he woud teach her when they ecscaped. they managed to ecsape, and are now living in the small town of Midightstorm, with country and a small coast. there are only about 500 people, and Kisa and the Directors son have been living peacefully in midnightstorm, until they heard about the searches, and the new genetic engeneerings.

Rules
    The basic crap and stuff, yeah.

Bio
    Make a decent one, okay? i'm not making a stupid form, find a level to rp at, make me a bio, if i don't like it, too bad for you. You can make a human hunting for kisa or a citizen of Midnightstorm.

Other
    I need a voulenteer to play the directors son. a good rper, please.

My Bio

Name: Kisa
    Looks:
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...n/santuary.jpg with white ears.
    Personality:you'll see
    History: look up, she's the korfai.
    Last edited by SilverKitten; 02-12-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: I'm not finished

SilverKitten

let this thread die, i'm posting a new one.