Thread: kurt cobain thing reopened to discussion

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default kurt cobain thing reopened to discussion

shouldnt be in the music forum

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node...0Kurt%20Cobain

murder theory debunked

dude what the fuck have you even read my link. thats a shitty freewebs site. my site is a site of philosophers with intelligence. that person is just putting along his view forcefully, which is making you believe it. the kurt cobain murdered is probably one of the worst conspiracy theories ever. and the whole point of this forum is so people dont just come in and declare 'she killed him' when they have read some freewebs site.

One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.
    Couples share finances all the time, as they were married, and Kurt was the one who was the one with the ridicolously at peak band. There is absolutely nothing suspicious about this - she didn't exactly know he was going to mysteriously drop dead.

COBAIN WAS IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE

The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.

The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.

The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!

The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.
    Fingerprints do go away, you know. The subject is referring to the month period as if it was reconciliation for the footprints; it was time for them to degrade, since they are normally examined on the scene.

HERE WAS NO "SUICIDE" NOTE!!

The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."

But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.
    He may have not bluntly mentioned suicide, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a suicide note. On the other hand, it makes no reference to the music industry or what he was talking about, so the whole note is open to interpretation.

Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain's death. The "second note" from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet!
    So?

Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict! The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.
    As explained in my proper scientific link, this isn't a lethal dose of heroin - and, even if he had injected himself with heroin and killed himself, why would Courtney want to kill him post-mortem? Why, Stardust? To 'cover it up' when he was already dead?

This is one of the worst conspiracy theories ever, and it's easily debunked.

i only looked at the suicide note and the comparison to a note that Courtney wrote. Anyways, it's very odd that he had already signed his name and all, and then more was added in a sort of different script. It doesn't look the same.

The handwriting similarity thing is probably heavy coincidence.

It might be, but if you look at the rest of the note, Kurt didn't write those letters anywhere else.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

The way she made her "P" similar to his is a coincidence. I even sometimes write my P's like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

i write funny.

send me a letter so then I can make fun of it.

my handwriting is somewhere on the internet already. well it would be if the site i uploaded my images to wasnt shut down

well find some other way for me to see it so then I can laugh at it.