Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: AR saved me

  1. #1
    ur not on my hit list, ur on my **** list. pokechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batman
    Posts
    77

    Default AR saved me

    To:everyone who has action replay,and pokemon diamond.

    This is the most greatest,coolest,AWESOMEST CHEAT EVUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    alright, here it is



    Wild Pokemon Modifier
    94000130 FDFF0000
    B21C4D28 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    94000130 FEFF0000
    00000890 01ED0001
    D0000000 00000000
    DA000000 00000892
    DC000000 00024620
    C0000000 0000000B
    D7000000 00000000
    DC000000 00000006
    D2000000 00000000

    1. Press L+R at the menu screen, then you'll get 493 Masterballs in your Items pocket.
    2. Set Masterballs' quantity to the National number of the pokemon you want. (Example: Mew=Pokemon number 151, discard until you have 151 Master balls)
    3. Hold L and encounter Pokemon. DO NOT push L+R together again or you will have 493 Masterballs again (unless you want Arceus as his Pokemon number is 493)


    try it! (REALLY WORKS,I swear my life and all of existance on it.)

    P.S. will NOTwork in Pokemon Pearl Version.

  2. #2
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    *Bursts in door*
    "HAXOR!!!!!"
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  3. #3
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Cheating is for people that have beaten the game many times and are bored, and for annoying little asshats that can't beat a simple fucking game without raping it with cheats.

    Paired with The Editor.

  4. #4
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    You like the line asshat don't you?
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  5. #5
    Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Andover, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    He stole the phrase from Qoorl. Stealing from a bandit...ironic.

    Well, this topic is in massive need of deletion.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl




    E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

  6. #6
    ur not on my hit list, ur on my **** list. pokechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batman
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Yeah.............. im gonna be posting more & more AR cheats I find.

    CHEATZ 4EVER,FIGHT THE POWER!

    oh and heres sum more,


    MEGA Exp. Gain |

    94000130 000002FF
    62106FC0 00000000
    B2106FCO 00000000
    100458DC 0000FFFF
    D2000000 00000000

    Lvl. 99 Poffins:

    94000130 FCFF0000
    B21C4D28 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    E00052BC 00000007
    6363631C 00636363
    D2000000 00000000


    All Wild Pokemon Level 100
    94000130 FCFF0000
    B21C4D28 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    E0007610 00000018
    00000000 00000000
    00010000 00010064
    00000000 00000000
    D2000000 00000000


    Pokemons Can Learn Every TM
    02068590 00d400d4
    02068594 00d400d4
    0206862c e0044d00
    02068630 ffffffff


    All pokemon are shiney
    12068ac6 60000460


    Pokeballs Have 100% Catch Rate:
    9223C1F4 00002801 1223C1F4 00004280 D2000000 00000000

  7. #7
    ur not on my hit list, ur on my **** list. pokechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batman
    Posts
    77

    Default

    btw OC,I ALREADY BEAT THE GAME!!!!!
    The only reason i use it is cause its fun 2 watch glitches in action(even if it does freeze the game)

    and i dont think its cheating,i think its getting an unfair advantage in a

    STUPID VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada...
    Posts
    396

    Default

    If you think it's stupid, STOP PLAYING IT AND STAINING IT WITH YOUR CHEATS.

    ^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^









    Espeon's PINK. ^-^

  9. #9
    ur not on my hit list, ur on my **** list. pokechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batman
    Posts
    77

    Default

    IM NOT SAYING POKEMON IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all im sayin is its just a videogame.


    *sigh* nobody gets the point.

  10. #10
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Pokemon = Easiest game ever
    You're a huge faggot for having to cheat.

  11. #11
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    What I find sad about this thread is the fucked up bandwagon over cheating. It's his fucking choice if he wants to use these codes. Stop bitching and stop randomly attacking them. Miss Raichu, this is exactly what I mean by shitty posting. How old are you? 18 or something? Are you really going to call someone who's probably 8 years old a faggot for wanting to have some fun?

    Stop getting so pissed over tiny things, it's really fucking ridiculous. This whole gang up on people for using codes (ESPECIALLY IF THEY'VE ALREADY FUCKING BEATEN THE GAME WITHOUT) is really, really stupid.
    -.---.----..

  12. #12
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default


    So I'm a bad poster because I don't support cheating?
    Great job Nanaki...

  13. #13
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    I never said that! Jesus Christ you fucking retard. Stop claiming I am saying things that I clearly am not.

    What I said was that posts like your posts in this thread are attacking someone over CHEATING ON POKEMON. It's pointless. Not to mention that the quality of your argument is very sub par. Take these elements together and you get a SHITTY POST. A shitty post, not you as a bad poster. Just that your posts are almost always shitty.

    You can not support cheating, and that's dandy. But its a whole nother thing to start headhunting certain people for doing that. The fact that you cannot resist just trying to better yourself from everyone, but showing how much lower you are then them, is really pathetic.

    Again. Don't try to argue by stating things the person didn't say and scoffing it off. Don't cop out and maybe try to be intelligent about this?
    -.---.----..

  14. #14
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    The fact that you cannot resist just trying to better yourself from everyone, but showing how much lower you are then them, is really pathetic.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

    Because you've never fucking done that right? No not you, not the person that made a post encouraging newbs to ignore people.
    God no, you never try and make yourself look better then people by showing how much lower they are to you.

    What a joke.
    I can't believe you, or anyone else on PD would ever dare post that.

  15. #15
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Now you're just arguing me in other threads about another topic. Again, if you are forced to search in OTHER threads to fight ANOTHER SEPARATE ARGUMENT, you have failed!

    I have done just that, the thing is. I'm not a faggot, I can admit that I did that, I can admit when I was wrong. I can admit that for a majority of my posting career, I was horrible.

    I'm not fucking retarded, see a connection here?

    Again (I'm tired of posting this, but you insist on posting the same thing constantly.), the fact that you have to completely ignore my post and attack me personally and from the past and from arguments in other threads and other threads really shows that you've lost.

    I'm tired of this, I don't feel like listening to you saying the same thing over and over again. I think I might just ignore your account.
    -.---.----..

  16. #16
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp View Post
    IM NOT SAYING POKEMON IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all im sayin is its just a videogame.


    *sigh* nobody gets the point.
    Exactly!
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  17. #17
    ur not on my hit list, ur on my **** list. pokechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batman
    Posts
    77

    Default



    WE'VE ALL GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    The Pyro Politician NidoKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    What I find sad about this thread is the fucked up bandwagon over cheating. It's his fucking choice if he wants to use these codes. Stop bitching and stop randomly attacking them. Miss Raichu, this is exactly what I mean by shitty posting. How old are you? 18 or something? Are you really going to call someone who's probably 8 years old a faggot for wanting to have some fun?

    Stop getting so pissed over tiny things, it's really fucking ridiculous. This whole gang up on people for using codes (ESPECIALLY IF THEY'VE ALREADY FUCKING BEATEN THE GAME WITHOUT) is really, really stupid.
    You know, I really don't agree with Nanaki too often, but this is one of those times I do... it just really doesn't make much sense to berate a kid for using some codes for his game and wanting to share them so someone else can benefit...
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

  19. #19
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    You like the line asshat don't you?
    Yes, yes I do.

    EF, I didn't know he was using it.

    Paired with The Editor.

  20. #20
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp View Post
    btw OC,I ALREADY BEAT THE GAME!!!!!
    The only reason i use it is cause its fun 2 watch glitches in action(even if it does freeze the game)

    and i dont think its cheating,i think its getting an unfair advantage in a

    STUPID VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheating is for people that have beaten the game many times and are bored...
    You didn't catch this part, did you?

    Paired with The Editor.

  21. #21
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    My yes NidoKING, because you know so much about me in your vast 5 days here
    -.---.----..

  22. #22
    Pokemon Master pokemon_master_8228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I had always hated Nanaki, but this is one of the very very very rare and precious times that I agree with him...
    This is my evolved Pikachu!



    And... er... BLUE Espeon!



    Paired with:- chobits_addict

  23. #23
    Beginning Trainer Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I may no be qualified to post here because of my under ten posts but I’m going to anyway and if you have a problem go suck an egg.

    I agree completely with Nanaki. What’s wrong with cheating! I don’t even think you should have to beat the game. (It may be smart though because you could fry your game) Its your game you own it. You can do whatever you want. Morally wrong? I would say no. If its morally wrong to cheat on a little game chip stuffed with tons of data then it should also be morally wrong to call someone a name.

    Now I have a feeling I should not have gotten involved…
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER]Banner made by me. Pictures by someone else.

  24. #24
    php35
    Guest

    Default

    hi i need help how do you trade at the GTS

  25. #25
    php35
    Guest

    Default

    hope you can help me!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •