Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Read if New: Members to ignore

Default Read if New: Members to ignore

Ignore members if they're gay.
    Last edited by Nanaki; 11-30-2008 at 03:53 PM.
    -.---.----..

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

1) I don't think elites are evil, I think they're elitist (no surprises there) jerks.

2) They don't have to keep out of the Misc., but they probably won't enjoy it.

3) I know how a forum, in an ideal and preferably communist (not the Russian kind, the untainted Marxist version) world where Buddhism was the religion of choice, would work. I also know it isn't going to happen, but it's a nice idea.

4) Paedophilia wouldn't be worth the time and effort required.

5) You should let people think for themselves.

LISTEN TO EVERYBODY. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION, AND ONLY BY CONSIDERING ALL OPTIONS WILL YOU BE ABLE TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES. DON'T FOLLOW ANYONE BLINDLY; ALWAYS CONSIDER WHAT WILL BE RIGHT FOR YOU.

The thing is, you and the said people plague them with stupid comments and fill their minds with utter bullshit

Grand hypocracy there Ed

THINK FOR YOURSELVES, DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS SAY BUT DON'T GO TO MISC BECAUSE I HAD A BAD TIME THERE BECAUSE I WAS BEING A FAGGOT
    -.---.----..

That's your opinion. Other people may think what you say is complete rubbish. You don't know how people will think and neither do I, so don't deny them the chance to hear as many sides of the story as they want and form an opinion base on all the evidence, or at least the evidence they want to consider.

That was my opinion. They are free to ignore it if they so wish. I never said anyone had to listen to me. You, on the other hand, appear to be all about denying people freedom of choice.

● Catch a Falling Star ●

Nanaki, this is the worst thread I have ever seen im my life.
    You are a horrible poster too scared to stand up to the elites and you try to look supreme by making this stuff.

It's not working.

Default Read if New: Members to Ignore

None. Nanaki's just being an idiot. Thank you for taking the time to read someone else's opinion. I hope you will continue to consider all the evidence before making a decision in all your future endeavours.

What the fuck are you talking about? How about your "LOL letme necromance old threds so i can ikss the bigge gys assis!!sfgweg" thread?

Lord, who are you to ever tell anyone they are a horrible poster? You were made example of as one of the first to ever be EXPELLED from a certain board for faggotry. You've been banned several time and constantly make alts, some you've even made because you felt like it.

What exactly do you mean by too scared to stand up to the elites? Why would I stand up to them exactly? Mario calls me a fag, that's about it. No one else comes at me.

I don't make myself supreme by making threads like these. I made this thread excusively to try to warn people of douche bags such as yourselves that rape threads constantly and know absolutely nothing.

Why can't you just die?
    -.---.----..

Why can't you get over the fact that he's here to stay?

Because he's a horrible poster that no one likes and constantly rapes threads. It's that simple.

As for this thread, I'm not forcing anything. It's a fair warning claiming the people who usually spew shit to new members
    -.---.----..

It is an extremely biased warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Nanaki, this is the worst thread I have ever seen im my life.
    You are a horrible poster too scared to stand up to the elites and you try to look supreme by making this stuff.

It's not working.
    Better than any thread you ever made. And copying one of PC (TGT) does not count.

You suck hard.

No not really

You, Lord and company usually go to every new thread and proclaim a bunch of bullshit and do stupid shit
    -.---.----..

No, we say things like "Hi" and give our opinions on bits of the forum, people like you and Nocturne complain, and then we argue with you about our right to express ourselves however we damn well please.

Miss Raichu is okay.

also sorry nanaki but this is a substandard guide

I'm the only person who's word should be taken for gospel here.

No that was not a clever wordplay joke based on my username. It would have been humorous if it was, though.

And here we have a prime example of a fairly open minded person who also happens to be one of our admins.

Maybe, but you'll have to forgive me if I don't follow what you say on blind faith.

Yes, yes it would. A pity it was not, but that's just how these things go, isn't it?

I love how you, Nanaki, happen to fulfill all your requirements for a good poster. Fairly biased of you... As for the prejudice against low post people, that seems pretty bad. Oh, and what has Boycrazies done to get on the ignore list?

The thing is, the fact that you play into what Nocturne says warrants you to be ignored as well.

Miss Raichu acts just like Lord did when he first joined. Better then everyone else. I still hold by my accusation that she may be another one of his alts.
    Well tim, you and solly never update your guides, and I just wanted to say, for the most part, that new people should ignore The Editor, and most of Lord's alts. The others were people that don't seem to be too helpful.

As for the hard to believe sibling to Pokegun...
    I never gave a list of requirements for good posters. As a matter of fact, I'm not considered a good poster to anyone and am generally hated by several. My greatest compliment has been a background poster with potential.

I placed myself in that list because I didn't want people going "Why should we listen to you when you aren't on the list of people to listen to."

As for the low post bit, read that section again. If they have some 5 posts and are telling you that Jesus posts here, are they respectable? I'm just saying, I usually see people join, make 3-7 posts, then start going to every other new thread in this section and telling them how things go down.

I say Boycrazies because she genuinely doesn't know all that much. She has been here a while, and so has DB, but they both never venture outside of SPAM and RPG etc where all they do is talk to each other. I guess I shouldn't have necessarily said 'ignore' them.
    -.---.----..

You shouldn't have bothered with this thread. Nobody is going to take what you say seriously on face value, especially since you come across as being a whiney jerk.

Do you not read what I say? I made this thread so that I could let new posters know that Lord and you aren't ones to be taken seriously.
    -.---.----..

BC uses words like lyk, which get extremely annoying. She is acting like an emo.

It doesn't warrant ignoring though

If she coninues with this depressionland shit, maybe
    -.---.----..

I know. She's just very annoying with the whole Depression act. I don't believe her reason is good enough to be depressed. If her mom doesn't want to listen to her, she could always tell another important family member.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast