Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 437

Thread: Read if New: Members to ignore

  1. #26
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    sup Nanaki, that's a bangin avatar

  2. #27
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Fuck yeah it is
    I'm really thinking of maining him
    -.---.----..

  3. #28
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Do you not read what I say? I made this thread so that I could let new posters know that Lord and you aren't ones to be taken seriously.
    And that definitely isn't what a whiney jerk does, is it?

    And yes, my hypocrisy is both obvious and acknowledged.

  4. #29
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    No, it's a last ditch effort to save new members from you and the Lord94 virus

    If you admit to being a total hypocrite about the situation, why would you continue to argue?
    -.---.----..

  5. #30
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    And what, pray tell, are we doing that is so virus like?

    I was saying I was being a hypocrite by calling you a whiney jerk while coming across as a whiney jerk.

  6. #31
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    The Lord94 virus and you
    better? I thought that was easy enough to depict

    What is your definition of a 'whiney jerk'
    -.---.----..

  7. #32
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Fuck you, nanaki. Hardly anyone is going to read this thread and no one is going to take it seriously.

    I am a good poster. I don't moan and complain all the time.

    Oh, and I don't rape threads. I normally say something simple, like hi, and you all RANT AND COMPLAIN THAT I'M A CUNT, thus, you have raped the thread.

  8. #33
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    You still have failed to give a reason as to why no one will take it seriously.

    No, you're a bastard rapist that does ruin threads with pointless faggotry. You claim you improve, but you're the same fucking person. You are not a good poster whatsoever and you probably never will be. You come in, be a douche bag 95% of the time, then people bitch. Yes, every NOW AND THEN, maybe 1 out of every 50 threads you post in, you aren't a massive cunt, then no one bitches.
    -.---.----..

  9. #34
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Seriously, you think that because that is what you tell yourself to think.

    Take a deep breath and calm down. This thread is a failure, but you don't have to take your frightening anger out on me.

  10. #35
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    You're still avoiding the question, why do you think people won't take this seriously? Do you actually kids yourself by saying people like you on this forum?

    Now you're trying to avoid everything by telling me to calm down. I think that because I know that. Take the sneasel thread or the He's So Full of Himself threads. Think of your entire career as Oni Raichu. You are a thread rapist END OF DISCUSSION.
    -.---.----..

  11. #36
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Well, Nanaki, the world doesn't resolve around you, nor you secluded misc friends. I have plenty of friends here.

    This thread wont be taken seriously cuz YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TYPED IT.

    AND YOU HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO SO, YOU CUNT.

    Seeing as, you know, YOU ARE A BLOODY BACKGROUND POSTER

  12. #37
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    And my Oni Raichu career?

    25 PAIRS DO NOT FILL THE DESCRIPTION FOR A THREAD RAPIST.

    You're coming out with so much shit - just stop

  13. #38
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Hush.

    I never stated that I thought that the world or this forum revolves around me or the misc, so that whole statement is irrelevant.

    This thread won't be taken seriously because I made it? Who is the target audience? Mario? Tim? You? No, new members that just joined. I made this because I wanted to say "hey, Lord94 is a faggot, here are his alts and that the Editor spews random shit." Fucking period. Can you not get that through your mind?

    I have no right to warn new members of your various alternate accounts, horrible posting habits and such? Since when did you have authority to disallow such things?

    I am a background poster. What that means is I don't suck, but I'm not an elite and such. It means I'm just a poster, it doesn't limit me to do anything anyone else could fucking do.

    Your twenty five pairs consisted of brand new members, members that you kissed ass to and members such as DB and Boycrazies who just accept any request. Who the fuck gives a shit about how many pairs you had? Hell, people on that list have admitted to wishing they hadn't said yes. Again, your Oni Raichu account was had a completely fake attitude to it and you only one people over by acting different then your usual self.

    I've had enough of your faggotry. Now once again, hush.
    -.---.----..

  14. #39
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    The fact is that why you arent able to make this thread. Its immature, hypocrisy and discrimination. And you have no right to do anything like that.

    After all, everyone is born equal.

  15. #40
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Yeah, but then creampies like you feel the need to fuck yourselves up.

  16. #41
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    The fact is that why you arent able to make this thread. Its immature, hypocrisy and discrimination. And you have no right to do anything like that.

    After all, everyone is born equal.
    It isn't immature. There is a section like this in both stickied guides. Just neither have been updated in a while. I am giving new members a fair warning of who exactly on this forum are the really shitty members and generally universally disliked.

    How is this hypocracy? Do I go to all of the introduction threads and spoonfeed them bullshit like "I'm a good poster!" and shit like that? No.

    Discrimination? Elaborate, as I do not see how I am discriminating anyone.

    Don't try to bullshit me with the whole "everyone is born equal thing" because you definitely were born a few thousand brain cells short with shot human to human skills.
    -.---.----..

  17. #42
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    And Nanaki, don't forget that he had four or five pairs on there that never agreed to being a pair and he just put on there to look cool.

  18. #43
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    I do remember that
    -.---.----..

  19. #44
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    And Nanaki, don't forget that he had four or five pairs on there that never agreed to being a pair and he just put on there to look cool.
    You seem calm tonight.

    What's wrong?

  20. #45
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    You seem calm tonight.

    What's wrong?
    Nah I'm actually ridiculously pissed, but I have the intelligence to deal with my problems in a resourceful manner. Like banning you

  21. #46
    I like cereal. Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PD: JUST A CLICK AWAY
    Posts
    1,895

    Default

    Even though this thread does have a sort of purpose, you are really kissing ass Nanaki. You could've just told Tim to update.

    Whatever, you just took a HUGE weight of his shoulders.

  22. #47
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    How is this ass kissing in any way.

    For the last fucking time, the thread is for new members to see that the Editor and Lord are faggots, NO OTHER REASON.

    Tim would have just said he is too lazy anyways.
    -.---.----..

  23. #48
    Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Like you'd look for me, pffft...
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    This is too funny to pass up a comment,
    why do bad posters create alts, they will be banned anyway...just a waste of room if you ask me...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025




    http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

    *withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

  24. #49
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,756

    Default

    i think the editor has officially become a noticeable pd personality. he can be QUITE the faggot at times, but generally i like having him around to mess with. hes like an inferior version of ks.

  25. #50
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,756

    Default

    this is in no way an endorsement of his opinions or posts.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •