Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 437

Thread: Read if New: Members to ignore

  1. #51
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Without the gay pirate vibe
    -.---.----..

  2. #52
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,769

    Default

    Well of course. KS is infinitely better material than The Editor.

  3. #53
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Lord94, if he wasn't so cockroach-ish, would be of that same breed.

  4. #54
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,769

    Default

    Nah.

  5. #55
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Not funny enough
    -.---.----..

  6. #56
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Aww, thanks God. I love you too

    Drifting back into why no one will care, has anyone ever taken any of the guides seriously? In fact, can we have a show of hands from all the newer members? Have any of you read and then acted upon any of the guides to new members that exist?

    Whiney jerk: "You suck because you disagree with me. Hey everybody, ignore him because I don't like him."

  7. #57
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    That is not why you should be ignored

    I already said, you should be ignored for faggotry and false information
    -.---.----..

  8. #58
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    In other words I disagree with you.

  9. #59
    The loony bin. Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    The thing is, you and the said people plague them with stupid comments and fill their minds with utter bullshit

    Grand hypocracy there Ed

    THINK FOR YOURSELVES, DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS SAY BUT DON'T GO TO MISC BECAUSE I HAD A BAD TIME THERE BECAUSE I WAS BEING A FAGGOT
    New people of PD;

    Nanaki knows what he is talking about.

    The Editor; He can be okay, but generally is a know-it-all.

    Lord94; Beleive me, I fell for it. I felt sorry for him. Don't. Him and all of his alt's just start fight, and annoy PD.

    - You WILL have a bad time in the Misc. if you do not post well, responsibly, and without spam.

    PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO:

    Teresa, Pikatwo, Nanaki, Cool Latios, Nocturne, Link (Me) ect.

    These people are experienced and know how to be a good member of PD.

    Yours,
    Aden / Link
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

  10. #60
    The Pyro Politician NidoKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Drifting back into why no one will care, has anyone ever taken any of the guides seriously? In fact, can we have a show of hands from all the newer members? Have any of you read and then acted upon any of the guides to new members that exist?
    Actually yes, I've taken this guide seriously
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

  11. #61
    The loony bin. Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    BTW, BC is fucking awesome, don't bag her.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

  12. #62
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Oh yuck. :/

  13. #63
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Aww, thanks God. I love you too

    Drifting back into why no one will care, has anyone ever taken any of the guides seriously? In fact, can we have a show of hands from all the newer members? Have any of you read and then acted upon any of the guides to new members that exist?

    Whiney jerk: "You suck because you disagree with me. Hey everybody, ignore him because I don't like him."
    I never read them.

    I feel left out now. This thread got raped without me to poke fun at it and help in any other possible ways.

    Paired with The Editor.

  14. #64
    Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Andover, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Myth: You won't like the Miscellaneous because everyone who posts there are tremendous faggots.

    FACT: If you are a massive whiner who can't take a few passing flames and believes communism is the world's best path to success, and lack decent comic (and by this I mean comedian, not cartoon) material, then you won't like the Miscellaneous. If you possess none of the above qualities, or at least don't have any of them in massive amounts, then I'm sure you'll find the Miscellaneous quite enjoyable and humorous.

    Well, that's my Mythbusters moment of the day. Bye for now.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl




    E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

  15. #65
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    BTW, BC is fucking awesome, don't bag her.
    ahahhahahhaha OKAY LINK

  16. #66
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Seeing as neither tim nor Solly feel the need to update their guides, I've decided to make this topic. If you have just joined PD, there are a set list of members you should avoid and/or ignore if they speak at you.

    Lord94
    Horrible, horrible poster that no one should seriously talk to unless clinically retarded. He has many alts. So if Oni Raichu, Lord94, Chikara, Jax Malcolm, or the The Quiet One talk to you, know they are all the same person.


    The Editor
    Misguides and generally knows nothing. He spouts that he knows how the forum works and talks about the 'elite' of the forum being evil and to stay away from Misc. Generally try to ignore everything he spews. I have suspicions to pedophilia


    Other new members
    If a member joined either that day, or within that week, ignore their comments, seeing as they know nothing, no matter what they say.


    Watch out for low postcounts
    Members with low postcounts usually are new and generally don't know all that much. If a member has 4 posts and is telling you what to do, disregard their statements.


    Other members to ignore
    Miss Raichu, Omnipotent Chaos, Eon Spirit



    You should, however, listen to comments from:
    Pikatwo, CL, Nocturne, Teresa, Nanaki etc.



    Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did
    What the hell is this? I'm to be ignored? I think not, I've made great contributions to this forum (Post-wise) and deserve to be respected.


    To all newbs, don't heed his advice on me, I actually am very nice, other than that listen to him.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  17. #67
    The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Oh shut up. You're actually quite a bitch and you're way to quick to decide wether or not you hate someone/something.

    Paired with The Editor.

  18. #68
    I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Well excuse me if I'm sensitive that way, i just am easy to criticize due to the way I was raiseed.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!


    Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

  19. #69
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Valuable contributions, Eon? Like destroying LoaPD all by yourself?

    Oh, and the only thing I dislike are judgemental people. Have enough cop on to see the difference between disliking someone and being a hypocrite.

  20. #70
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    The Editor; He can be okay, but generally is a know-it-all.
    See? Link knows what I'm about: Arrogance and nothing more.

  21. #71
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    You can be okay, around 20% of the time

    The rest of the time you're annoying as fuck


    Eon, what contributions have you made? (not to sound mean, but I have not seen any contributions from you ever)
    -.---.----..

  22. #72
    I like cereal. Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PD: JUST A CLICK AWAY
    Posts
    1,895

    Default

    Eon Sprite is not bad at all. People should generally just not listen to what other people say. That's all there is to it.

  23. #73
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Eon Spirit is MEH

    Not bad, but no where near good
    -.---.----..

  24. #74
    I like cereal. Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PD: JUST A CLICK AWAY
    Posts
    1,895

    Default

    He still shouldn't be ignored. That's a really unfair reason to advise people to ignore him. Anyways, he doesn't say much either, so I don't see what the problem with him is. There are people much worse, like that terrible guy in the fan fic section.

    Go edit your post please.

  25. #75
    Hey Lucky Duck! Boycrazies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Uh Virginia. Charlotte Court House. Yeaaa
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I agree. ES hardly says anything, but he's definitely not one to ignore.
    Yesh, I'm Back To PD. Yay...! :-/

    When Life Gets Complicated, Just Eat A Kit-Kat!

    I Love Jacob Andrew Dix. :-* My Sk8r 4ever. <3

    K I'm Cleanin Up My Pairs. Again. Please Just Ask To Pair! =D

    Mi Pairs;;;

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •