Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Read if New: Members to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    I'm not really a troll, I was just a really bad poster a few months ago who didn't know when to shut up nor stop making alts.

I accept what I've done, and I'm truly sorry for all the idiotic events that have occured because of my stupidity.

I know that a simple apology can't change anything for a lot of people here, and I'm okay with that. I just want people to stop starting fights with me and vice versa.

I'm tired of being the guy that everyone hates, and I'm trying to redeem myself, so, wait.
    So where's the picture? Trying to avoid me, eh?

You are an old man.

You shouldn't decide who gets a chance and who doesn't. That's not fair at all.
    What makes a poster good anyway? Posts you like. Posts you think are good?
    It comes down to you deciding who is good and who is not.
    I've never seen The Editor do anything wrong. Or be a bad poster.
    This is complete bullshit because you personally can not speak for everyone on this forum. You are not the voice of PD. You have no right to say that shit

I don't see what the fuck I've done thats so terrible anyways.

Because these threads are completely stupid and you're just trying to protect yourselves so you can further fuck with new people

It's ridiculous and I made that thread to so that you guys couldn't infect any possible new comers.

Imagine joining a club at your school, and having 3 rejected douche bags come in and start raping each other, would you stay in the club?
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    So, if someone who just joined got drunk one night, and started posting idiotically for a few hours, would he have to redeem himself or would he be respected?

Saying he was drunk on his first couple of posts, and I know respected isn't the right word, maybe accepted.
    You post idiotically 100% of the time.

I still want that picture. Why are you avoiding it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios
    dont try to justify your stupidity lord
    This is the kind of guy I do not consider stupid. He is 100% right along with me.

It's the fucking Internet.
    Get over it, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    I don't see what the fuck I've done thats so terrible anyways.

Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar

He's avoiding it because he either really is an old man, or he has a huge zit in the center of his face and is too embarrased to show his ugly face

^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

Espeon's PINK. ^-^

I don't see a picture of you around either.

Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar

I haven't got a camera either

^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

Espeon's PINK. ^-^

Star, stop arguing now

You're just randomly bashing him now, and it's pointless.

Lord, don't try to pull that shit off and cop out with a comment like that. Admit that you suck, you still suck, you sucked before and then maybe you can start to MAYBE become less shitty.
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Star, stop arguing now

You're just randomly bashing him now, and it's pointless.

Lord, don't try to pull that shit off and cop out with a comment like that. Admit that you suck, you still suck, you sucked before and then maybe you can start to MAYBE become less shitty.
    Um.....NO. Please, PLEASE don't tell me what I should or should not do.

I'm not really arguing; Lord is being a liar and a loser, and Sakura is becoming really extremely annoying. Extremely as in she is.

Suck at posting, refusing to improve and denying such.

What do you mean, get over it? Am I the one who is making a thread to combat another and using corny phrases everyone's heard like "BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO!"

If you're going to try to have an argument of any sort, don't contradict yourself
    -.---.----..

Suck at posting, refusing to improve and denying such.

What do you mean, get over it? Am I the one who is making a thread to combat another and using corny phrases everyone's heard like "BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO!"

If you're going to try to have an argument of any sort, don't contradict yourself
    You've yet to explain what being a bad poster means, without being biased and including your personal opinion of people.

I never implied that the list of members to ignore were bad posters (to my opinion and almost everyone elses, they are though). Why do I need to define something that is irrelevant.

Not to mention the huge redundant contradiction in your post! SAY WHY THEY ARE BAD WIHTAWT STATIN UR OPINION!
    -.---.----..

You're the one that said that people were on that list because they are bad posters, and it had nothing to do with your personal opinion.
    So obviously there is some defining principles that makes someone a bad poster. And because you claimed that it has nothing to do with whether or not you like them, you should be able to tell me what makes a poster bad, and not include anything about your personal feelings.

You've still yet to explain how I'm a bad poster.

Again, you sidesweep my comments and continue with the same fucking questions.

THAT FIRST POST was not stating that they sucked. It did not hold my personal opinions (besides the pedophilia comment added in as a joke). You are now really desperate to have to go after OTHER posts I made. Yes, my other posts are VALID OPINIONS. I will readily admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu
    You've still yet to explain how I'm a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki
    I never implied that the list of members to ignore were bad posters
    -.---.----..

I don't fucking care about your first post.
    That's not what we're talking about.

Ahahaha
    I wonder if she realizes what smiley she used

Also Miss Raichu
    I never once said don't like a member because I don't like them. There are a lot of members I don't like that aren't on that list.

I listed those main three because they are horrible posters the MAJORITY of the time (this is in the Editor's case and his case only). They all should be ignored because they are generally retarded in the threads they post in.
    You said that they're on the list because they're horrible posters. And it has nothing to do with your personal opinion.

Stop avoiding the fucking question. You're just continuing to prove that you have no legitimate answer. You can't explain why I'm a bad poster, or why I deserve to be on that list without using your personal feelings of me. Which would prove you wrong and make you're entire elitist thread moot.

inb4 Star posts and tries to crawl up my ass

Default Read if New: Members to Ignore

Cthulhu Ryleh Ftagn! Ya Shub Niggurath! The Dingos ate mah Baby! Does anyone here actually have a good recipe for armadillo? I mean I know people eat possum, heck they have a coupl of possum fests at various places in the south, but armadillos.... does anyone eat them? How do they taste? Just wonderin ya know?

What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on the bus trying to make his way home? I made that up. Isn't it profound? Chicken Helper is far inferior to both Tuna and Hamburger Helper. I prefer the later myself but I'm a beef man. Well actually I guess I'm more of a pork guy myself, although I do enjoy beef. Bacon, Pork Chops, Pork Ribs... that's where it's at. Although Steak is great as well. And there is probably nothing that tops grilled deer meat wrapped in bacon. MMMMM MMMMM now that';s good eating.

So Iron Man is a douche, the Hulk is in Prison, Captain America is dead, Spider-Man made a deal with Satan to save the life of his decrepit Aunt Man, giving up his hot supermodel wife to become a biger loser than ever. At least Hercules has his own book right now... oh and the Hulk's Warbound are relatively awesome.

If you've made it this far through the post, Read Planet Hulk. You won't be disappointed. It's far superior to the blahblahblah nonsense that makes this post, yo.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

This should be stickied.

Planet Hulk aye?
    This whole meme is getting old
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    This should be stickied.
    I cannot take any argument you present seriously if you're going to make comments like this
    -.---.----..

Well its a shit load better then all of the other fucking posts like this.

Why can't you get this through your fucking head? I said that after the fact. What you were butthurt over was not my personal opinions, it was that you were flagged for what you are. Now you're just trying to argue.

I say that they are horrible posters NOW. What you are arguing about is that thread. NOT THE POSTS IN THE THREAD BUT THE THREAD'S TOPIC. If you are having to search through my individual comments in OTHER threads, then you have lost.

END OF.
    -.---.----..

Yes, Planet Hulk.... the whole SL is available in Hardcover. It's probably the Best Hulk Story written....If you want a quick synopsis, lemme know and I'll post is here.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Trust me, I would never want to get near that fat ass, nor anywhere near you.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast