Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Read if New: Members to ignore

I'm not really a comic fan though
    -.---.----..

I prefer Manga over Comic Books.

Sorry Qoorl

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Trust me, I would never want to get near that fat ass, nor anywhere near you.
    lol I totally called this.
    It's cute how hard she tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Why can't you get this through your fucking head? I said that after the fact. What you were butthurt over was not my personal opinions, it was that you were flagged for what you are. Now you're just trying to argue.

I say that they are horrible posters NOW. What you are arguing about is that thread. NOT THE POSTS IN THE THREAD BUT THE THREAD'S TOPIC. If you are having to search through my individual comments in OTHER threads, then you have lost.

END OF.
    Well seeing as you hadn't bothered to come up with a pile of bullshit to respond with in the other thread I brought the conversation here. So regardless of where you thought the conversation was going, you still have yet to answer any of my questions.
    Okay so to whatever bullshit you think we're talking about: You're right, I don't care.
    Now answer my questions.

AGAIN, you get off by putting yourself on your fucking high horse and demeaning other members.

Edit: Responding to new faggotry now
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu
    lol I totally called this.
    It's cute how hard she tries.
    lol I totally called that face

It's cute how Miss Raichu only knows how to use smilies like this: and

Oh wait, didn't you say it was all going to end? I guess the National Guard never made it. Man, getting you all pissed off is just so great! It's quite fun.

Trolled...

And anyways, I don't try to get attention by telling you off. If I really wanted attention, I'd do different things.

AGAIN, you get off by putting yourself on your fucking high horse and demeaning other members.

Edit: Responding to new faggotry now
    BECAUSE YOU NEVER DO THAT
    RIGHT?

I don't have to answer any of your questions. They are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Seeing as you already admitted that I was right, I guess this argument is over

/lockplease
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    And anyways, I don't try to get attention by telling you off. If I really wanted attention, I'd do different things.
    You're not doing a very good job proving it by constantly trying to argue with me in every fucking post you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    BECAUSE YOU NEVER DO THAT
    RIGHT?
    Irrelevant, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MY POSTING HABITS WHATSOEVER.
    Either way, the argument is over. You keep bringing up irrelevant topics to argue and admitted to the original argument to being wrong.

Someone please lock this
    -.---.----..

I don't have to answer any of your questions. They are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Seeing as you already admitted that I was right, I guess this argument is over

/lockplease
    This is bullshit.
    It's completely relevant.
    You can't answer my questions, now can you?
    You can't explain why I'm on the list without completely contradicting yourself, and thus proving me right.
    You can't explain why I'm a bad poster list without completely contradicting yourself, and thus proving me right.

Yes, lock this thread, then you never have to wrap up these loose ends.

Irrelevant, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MY POSTING HABITS WHATSOEVER.
    Either way, the argument is over. You keep bringing up irrelevant topics to argue and admitted to the original argument to being wrong.

Someone please lock this
    It's not fucking irrelevant when you're being a hypocrite. How dare you criticize me when you do the exact same thing. That's what makes it irrelevant.

Well.. no time like the present.

If you (Or anyone reading this) don't know who the Hulk is (doubtful) here's a quick run down. Bruce Banner was a brilliant scientist working on a Gamma Bomb (sci-fi comic super atom bomb) well... during the initial testing a teenage loser, Rick Jones, wandered onto the testing area. Bruce runs out to push Rick out of the way... he suceeds but is caught in the blast, instead of just dying, his body absorbs the Gamma Radiation and he becomes the Hulk. Whenever Bruce gets angry he gts bigger, stronger, and green. He regenerates, and the madder he gets the stronger he gets. So bruce is on the run from the army, since he turns into a powerful monster when he gets set off. Later writers would delve deep into Banner's psyche painting him a seriously disturbed with an abusive childhood and lots of other stuff. The Hulk is a splinter personality... well.. there ends up being multiple versions. The classic is the Savage Hulk, which more or less has the mind of a violent powerful child that wants to be left alone. The Grey Hulk is an extention of Banner's Teenage fantasy or some crap and he's actually the most likeable incarnation.... He ended up being a mob enforcer for a time instead of just a wandering monster.

So the Hulk has a ton of history, I won;t go into it anymore here (at least in this post) Suffice to say that eventually certain members of the superhero community decide the hulk is too big a threat. They toy with just killing him, but being "heroes" (And I use that term loosely these days) they go against that (especially since they have reason to believe that the Hulk can't die) SO instead they set him up... they convince Banner that a weapons satelite has been taken over and they talk him into going up to take care of it. The sattelite attacks him, he turns into the Hulk and destroys it. He gets back into the shuttle to take him back to Earth and....

Finds out that a group of super heroes have decided he's too dangerous. They are sending him to a planet far away. It has a liveable environment but no sentient life. They figured he'd be happy with the idea. He isn't! Something goes wrong and the ship crashes onto a different planet. Sakaar, a land controlled by a tryannical emperor (the whole thing seems fairly Roman) They Hulk is weaker on this planet initially, he's tortured, enslaved and becomes a gladiator. Epic SL ensues.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Manga is for dorks and mewling schoolgirls.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I'm actually interested
    -.---.----..

Is any of it relevant to me saying that they should (AS IN A CHOICE) be ignored because they hand out false information and bash new comers and generally be annoying?

NO

I could answer your questions, but it wouldn't matter the slightest to the argument whatsoever.
    LOCK PLEASE
    -.---.----..

FAIL

Cool... If you've got a Books A Million or something similar nearby you can probably take a look at it in store.. that's where I read most of it. The Follow up: World War Hulk does NOT do it justice though.. even if the first issue is pretty kickass.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Is that the new one that came out, where the Hulk is red?

Nope.. the New Red Hulk (Who is NOT Bruce Banner) came out right after WWHulk Ended....
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    You're not doing a very good job proving it by constantly trying to argue with me in every fucking post you make.
    I can find ten posts in a minute where I wasn't arguing with you! It's not like you're so special and people actually really care about you, or care if your feelings hurt and all. Arguing with you does not give me attention, since no one fucking cares!

But you continue to drive this on, when it's clearly ended.

Just stop. It's pathetic, and I've tired of it.

Nah. I'm glad that you're tired of it. Because I love bothering you!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast