Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I was offered weed today.

Default I was offered weed today.

I went out to lunch with these people not part of my clique, since I was sick of cafeteria food and I wanted something better. So we ate and then out of nowhere they are pulling out joints and stuff and offering me some.

What do you think I did?

Personally, from what I know of you, I think you probably left. Or just declined. I probably would have done the same in a situation, but logically, cannabis doesn't actually do anything major. It's just it may lead to more harmful drugs. You start with weed, and it snowballs.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

Quote Originally Posted by Pink-kitty2 View Post
    Personally, from what I know of you, I think you probably left. Or just declined. I probably would have done the same in a situation, but logically, cannabis doesn't actually do anything major. It's just it may lead to more harmful drugs. You start with weed, and it snowballs.
    Hey now, that's bullshit.
    I've smoke at least a joint everyday for 8 years, and you don't see me snorting coke or anything. I don't believe it leads to more harmful drugs, if you're smart. The worst I've done is acid, or Salvia; depending on your personal opionion.
    It's really not as terrible as the propaganda make it seem. No, you're not going to shoot your friend with your dads loaded pistol.
    And you're exactly right when you say it doesn't do anything major. I think drinking beer gives you a worse effect.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

You probably took it and smoked it so you could earn more respect from PD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

smoked it, and coughed like crazy because you inhaled too much

Or coughed like crazy because you didn't inhale properly.

She's probably smoking a joint right now as she views this thread.
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.

What a bitch.
    She should share

Nah, I didn't want it. Sure I was tempted and all, but I had a really close cousin that got addicted badly and started doing speed and acid and coke and all that crap, and he ended up in rehab for years.

When I said NO THANKS, everyone was all like awww come on it's fun. I walked back to school alone

if they're the type to not respect your wishes, you shouldn't be hanging with them anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    She's probably smoking a joint right now as she views this thread.
    Because I would really do that when all my family is home, and they keep barging in my room.

If I did smoke weed, I'd probably do it outside in the park near my house and then I would roll in the snow to get rid of the smell on my clothes.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Weed is for pieces of shit who wanna be cool. I hate anyone involved with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    if they're the type to not respect your wishes, you shouldn't be hanging with them anyway
    I didn't know them that well, but they all seemed pretty nice in school. I don't think I'll go out with them anymore, but I will still talk to them sometimes.

Not that I talked to them that much anyway....

I'm sure this sound like bullshit but I seriously don't believe in addiction. If you're strong, and you seem like you are Star, you'll be able to enjoy yourself reasonably. If you don't allow yourself to reach such stupidity, you wont.
    At least that's how I've lived my life and I've never had any issues with addiction or any other negative affects from my drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Weed is for pieces of shit who wanna be cool. I hate anyone involved with it.
    You'd be surprised just how many people smoke pot. And no, not just bandwagoning teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
    I'm sure this sound like bullshit but I seriously don't believe in addiction. If you're strong, and you seem like you are Star, you'll be able to enjoy yourself reasonably. If you don't allow yourself to reach such stupidity, you wont.
    At least that's how I've lived my life and I've never had any issues with addiction or any other negative affects from my drug use.
    Well I just think that I want to get addicted to something that is not illegal (is it illegal anyways?). Something like caffeine.... or cream soda (which I am obsessed with anyways).

Weed isn't all that bad, really. I was offered a joint in your situation once for the first time,people gathered around and encouraged me to get high. Well, I thought on the bright side; the heck, this is just one joint, and It's not like the next day I'm going to end up in rehab. Next time you should smoke it, experiment with it, High School is four years long, and if you don't do anything bad it won't be worth while.

Five years long here. I don't want to experiment with it. My old friends first experimented, and then kept doing it every day.

Not the point, star..

You'd be surprised just how many people smoke pot. And no, not just bandwagoning teenagers.
    yeah and most of them are faggots

I don't think you really get addicted to weed, because it's not really a body high, so you never crave it.
    It's the best drug out of all of them, that's for sure.

I'm sure this sound like bullshit but I seriously don't believe in addiction.
    Yeah, you're right, that is 100% complete bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Oh fuck yes, there are a lot of desperate losers. But I think people can reasonably enjoy things like pot.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I'm a bit surprised that you are actually against weed. Not like you at all.

Weed these days is no longer exactly what it used to be in the 60s, since back then it was very pure. Now, it's full of chemicals and all kinds of shit to make it grow faster. So basically the chemicals do end up staying in your body. And they also kill off your brain cells.

The worst drug ever is probably Mushroom. Apparently it makes you hallucinate, and then you end up in an asylum.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast