Thread: Pokemon and the three elemental jewels

mudkip_power

Default Pokemon and the three elemental jewels

The legend:
    Over 2 thousand years ago, Three villages worshiped three mistic jewels. The jewels were said to control the power of fire, water, and electricity. One day, a power hungry leader sent his army to attack the other villages and a war began. The tribe of water and fire wanted to pretect the earth so thy hid the jewels. No one knew for sure who won the war but one thing is for curtain. The leader never found them.

Plot:
    Now the pokemon world is in danger. A group of powerful pokemon formed a team that is determined to take over. No one knows who is leading them and they attack all pokemon that get in their way. They call themselfs the jewel hunters. Now it is up to all the brave pokemon that have decided to stop the group from finding the jewels and taking over.

Form:

Name(first and last):
    Pokemon you want to be:
    History:
    Pursinality:

Ok I'll sign up:
    Name:Antonio Negron
    Side:Nuetral
    Pokemon:yellow Mudkip
    History:I don't know who I truely am
    Pursinality: Stuborn. I like to push things further. I mostly work alone. Only trying to learn about my past.

It may take a while to start. I need at least 5 registrations to begin.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Name(first and last): Nova Champagne [you guess what song it comes from ^_~] -- [likes to be called just Nova]
    Side(good, nuetral, or jewel hunter): I'll go with good ^_^
    Pokemon you want to be: A Latios, but with Ralts-like arms (like he wore a long sleeved shirt too big for him, look at the ralts sugimori to check out)
    History: --
    Pursinality: Nova is overall quiet, but when he's on a roll, good luck making him shut up. He can be stubborn at times but will most likely follow the group decision rather than going on his own. He's all in all carefree, but the whole Jewel Hunters thing somewhat messed that up.

mudkip_power

Um....sure you can have legendary pokemon. No one else can copy.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

I modified my profile ^_^