Thread: EV Training

Hybrid View

GrenFur

Default EV Training

So Im finally getting into competative battling and I need some help on EV training. I know that you get 510 ev with a max od 255 in a given stat. So if I kill 255 ghastly and then lvl up will my sp. atk stat go up 32? all in one lvl. And If I use 255 EVs then let a pokemon lvl in the daycare will his stats still go up?

i wanna know too. I don't think so, though.
    snabakl:lol:

this question pops up WAY to often tell you freinds all the answer too because I am tired of this

you ev values are all going to be there at some point down the road to level 100 you do not get all your evs at once this isn't a problem because for 50-100 standard wifi battles your evs are already put in by the game for the battle

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    you ev values are all going to be there at some point down the road to level 100 you do not get all your evs at once this isn't a problem because for 50-100 standard wifi battles your evs are already put in by the game for the battle
    I've never heard of this before.

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

how do you think Jimmy wins with a level 2 sableye? the future stats just get plugged in by the game

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

The stats aren't EV's though. EV's and stats are two different things.

YesI'mSure

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

no there not evs=eps=actual stats