Thread: We need a major content project

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default We need a major content project

Mewtwo, I don't mean to be of any offence to you, but the content you have is never really used on this site because people use Serebii and GameFAQS cheifly. As you know, I'm Mr. Pokémon, and I'd be perfectly interested in helping you along with creating original content, which I can markup to your standards, as long as it could be humourous and stuff. I also think you'd benefit from non-Pokémon content, like Yearbooks with pictures.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Nice, I like the idea. (lol I posted this twice) Why isn't anyone responding to this?!

Gimme an example of what you wanna do.

Wait until Diamond/Pearl gets released -- no one will be going on Serebii or GameFAQs for walkthroughs. They'll come to PokeDream, where the best walkthrough is at.

Anyway, gimme an example of what you wanna do.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

That'll be June 22nd when D/P comes out.

Mewtwo, seriously, they won't

Well, basically, I could write walkthroughs but I'm not wack like that. What I'm really thinking of doing it actually making some NB / Team Building pages. Trust me, they attract older members and they make the site unique in the way it's got games and building stuff. The most exclusive work I have yet is a Tier List saying what each of the Pokémon in DP should be in tiers for the NB metagame - and I'm the first to do it. I'll send you it in pure form if I ever get the chance. Make a new section with 'NB / Team Building' or some random title like that

Midna

I'm only a Newbie so really I have no idea how things work but I'll suggest something anyway:
    Host Netbattle on the site. Personally I think it would tie in well with what Hicky wants to do, and I'm sick of those bastards at Smogon taking the credit for the program when they didn't make it (true, they have a big server but, whatever).

Sorry about that rant, I just don't like Smogon, and sorry if anyone here is from Smogon and I insulted them.

No. Trust me, I hate Smogon more than you do, also alot of other people hate Smogon too.

I think getting NetBattle involved when we don't even have a competitive environment would be a step to far. I could be forced into contacting Mewwy about it, but it's something that doesn't really suit PD's overall content enough.

Midna

Really? Well, I wouldn't know, but you're probably right.

Walkthroughs are the reason why PD is so popular today. Endless nights of gameplay for me...

But that sounds like a good idea. Go ahead and do it and I'll set the pages up.

Midna

How many hits does the site get per week?

I dunno since this forum is relatively new.

I'll update this topic with progress and add you to AIM to send the files Mewtwo. That is OK RIIGHT?

Make the PokeDream Website Discussion the Help The Website forum, where people ask if they can do anything, if you are okay, they'll give you mini guides, character secrets/walkthrough's, etc
    -.---.----..

Aeon

I would like to offer up some help as well. I'll leave the walkthroughs to yous since you do do a damn good job. I can do small walkthrough persay, basically facts on things and what not. You've been to my site before, Mewtwo, back when I requested affiliation (Whirl Islands). Let me know if you want help with anything. Also if you need a layout.

Well, I would wait a bit, Wei (Mewtwo) won't be back for a while. He's in China
    -.---.----..

Registered Users Regular

Mewtwo is in China?

Midna

Why? o.o

Isn't the kind of place you visit everyday, is it?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midna View Post
    Why? o.o

Isn't the kind of place you visit everyday, is it?
    Please notify us if you're not going to make sense.