Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Cats or Dogs?~

Dogs. I hate cats. What stupid animals... who wants to have an pet around that doesn't even like you except as a source of food?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

You have no fucking idea what cats are like.
    [CENTER]
    For Lord Dagon forever reborn in blood and fire from the Waters of Oblivion
    ATTN EVERYONE: STOP TAKING ME SO SERIOUSLY

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Dogs. I hate cats. What stupid animals... who wants to have an pet around that doesn't even like you except as a source of food?
    Fuck you. You don't know what having a cat is like since you obviously have never HAD A FUCKING CAT.

You just insulted about 20 PD members.

You're so cute when you're angry!
    [CENTER]
    For Lord Dagon forever reborn in blood and fire from the Waters of Oblivion
    ATTN EVERYONE: STOP TAKING ME SO SERIOUSLY

Actually I've had cats, probably about 5 of them... and not a single one of them has ever been nice, they've all been lazy and mean (i.e trying to kill me every time I picked them up).

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    You just insulted about 20 PD members.
    As for this... does that mean that about 20 members on PD are cats?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Actually I've had cats, probably about 5 of them... and not a single one of them has ever been nice, they've all been lazy and mean (i.e trying to kill me every time I picked them up).

Then they just hate you.

As for this... does that mean that about 20 members on PD are cats?

Sure...
    omae wa mou shindeiru

Guys, lighten up, I wasn't insulting any of you personally, so you shouldn't take it that way... I was just saying that I really don't like cats, because I've never had a good personal experience with them...
    And Pink-kitty2. Please stop posting if you have nothing to actually add to the topic. Flaming people for literacy in EVERY thread gets really old, really fast.

I haven't in this thread yet. But it does get annoying when someone misspells in every thread.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

Don't worry people are intitled to their own opinions. I personally am not a dog fan but I don't hate them. I have a cat and he is really nice. Once you have a nice cat you'll get to love them.
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE
    *Credit to Anistasia for the Leafeon*

CATZ RUEL!!

Seriously though, cats are much better than dogs. They don't smell as bad, don't have to potential to make as big of a mess as a dog, can be litter trained, easier to travel with, and can do just about anything a dog can do if trained properly.

~Ditto~
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE

Oh gosh, not my sister-in-law's cat... That thing peed everywhere it could, just to piss them off. (No pun intended)
    While I don't like cats, I do like kittens, they're so cute... then they get big.

When I lived back in the States, we had a dog for probably around 16 years, that stayed outside most of the time (he was a farm dog). So anyways, we got a puppy to keep him company, and on the first day, both of the dogs were inside and we were all playing with the puppy, and my older dog got jealous... So he decided to leave us a HUGE present in the middle of the floor.

Wonderful
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12