Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 210

Thread: Who are you crushing on or dating?

  1. #151
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    You like Solly. I thought it would be harder to find out. Well that took the fun out of searching, but at least I know now. I also found out that Signal Flare has feelings for HH.
    Last edited by mudkip_power; 02-18-2007 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Adding

  2. #152
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    You like Solly. I thought it would be harder to find out. Well that took the fun out of searching, but at least I know now. I also found out that Signal Flare has feelings for HH.
    Now people are going to make fun of me...
    Maybe I'll consider leaving...
    I told you it would be embarassing...
    And Signal Flare is probably just teasing me...
    Yeah, I should move on...
    I'll leave after this weekend...
    Bye everyone...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  3. #153
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    Whoa, whoa. HH I don't think it's all that embarassing. You're gonna like someone right. I don't get how you liking someone is embarassing. I bet some of those that make fun of others for liking someone have something to hide. I like two girls on pd a little and I wouldn't let it bother me if someone found out who they were.

  4. #154
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    Whoa, whoa. HH I don't think it's all that embarassing. You're gonna like someone right. I don't get how you liking someone is embarassing. I bet some of those that make fun of others for liking someone have something to hide. I like two girls on pd a little and I wouldn't let it bother me if someone found out who they were.

    I feel better now...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  5. #155
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,022

    Default

    Come now, just because you embarrassed yourself doesn't mean you have to leave. I was prosecuted and shunned, yet I did not leave. By the by, what is your gender orientation?

  6. #156
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    Good, so you'll stay.

  7. #157
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Come now, just because you embarrassed yourself doesn't mean you have to leave. I was prosecuted and shunned, yet I did not leave. By the by, what is your gender orientation?
    I'm a girl, of course...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  8. #158
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,022

    Default

    That's a relief.

  9. #159
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    You thought I was I guy?!
    How could you when it was blaringly obvious?!
    This is strange...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  10. #160
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    What, it took you this long to find out that HH is a girl.

  11. #161
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    What, it took you this long to find out that HH is a girl.
    Keep calling me HH...
    I LOVE IT!!!
    Everyone at my school calls me Monkey, so you can call me that too...
    Monkey
    Rae-Rae
    HH
    I have three aliases!
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  12. #162
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    Rae-Rae was the same nickname my ex had.

  13. #163
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    Rae-Rae was the same nickname my ex had.
    Really?
    That's funny...
    I'm called Rae-Rae because my middle name is Rae...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  14. #164
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    Raya (I know I spelled it wrong) was her first name.

  15. #165
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    Raya (I know I spelled it wrong) was her first name.
    I've never heard of that name before...
    I love my name.
    My last name is French...
    Tourdot...
    (Pronounced 'two doe'.)
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  16. #166
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    My last name is Negron (I know what it looks like) and it is hispanic. The "e" sounds like an "a". So it looks like Negron but is Nagron. I know it is a very weird name.

  17. #167
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    My last name is Negron (I know what it looks like) and it is hispanic. The "e" sounds like an "a". So it looks like Negron but is Nagron. I know it is a very weird name.
    I like it.
    It sounds like a planet on Magical Starsign...
    I get teased for my last name...
    Tour-Dot
    Tur-Doe
    Turd-Dot < I HATE this one the most!
    Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  18. #168
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    Your name is really cool too.
    I know what it's like to be teased because of my last name.
    Negro
    Nigga
    Niggaron.
    The weirdest things you can call someone, but it still hurts a little.

  19. #169
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    it's french, you gotta love it.

    mine is too but it's horrible, I think 1/38964844963547835843 of the french population of the world have it ;_; i mentioned it in another thread if you want to lol at it

  20. #170
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    CL we've been there and I don't laugh at someones name, especially sense they can make fun of mine.

  21. #171
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Whoa...
    CL just pops out of nowhere... o.O ... COOL!
    Anyway, my family came over to America from France in the 1500s...
    But sometimes I wish they hadn't...
    I've always wanted to go to France and visit Paris...
    I WANNA EAT FRENCH FOOD!!!

    I know this is sort of random, but I'm sure you guys have noticed I'm different from many people on this site...
    I don't know how else to put it...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  22. #172
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    I was born in Puerto Rico but moved here when I was about three. I've made a vow that I would go back to Puerto Rico to learn about where I come from.

  23. #173
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    I was born in Puerto Rico but moved here when I was about three. I've made a vow that I would go back to Puerto Rico to learn about where I come from.
    There's nothing better than cherishing your home...
    I was born in Mississippi (God bless it) and my family moved to Arkansas when I was a baby...
    I hate Arkansas because I feel it has taken away my beloved Mississippi...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  24. #174
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruhara Haruko View Post

    I know this is sort of random, but I'm sure you guys have noticed I'm different from many people on this site...
    I don't know how else to put it...
    Just say what you wanna say.

  25. #175
    mudkip_power
    Guest

    Default

    I know what you mean. I drove my parents crazy for a year then I quit because they were never gonna take me back.*cry*

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •