Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Pokemon mystery dungeon help

  1. #1
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default Pokemon mystery dungeon help

    I got koed on floor 20 something of that dungeon where you meet suicune. Anyone interested in helping? Among items I can give as a reward are the tm earthquake, a gold ribbon, or my favorite item, X-ray specs. Help would be much appreciated.

  2. #2
    I'm backs :D Asher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    824

    Default

    not much can be done, apart from cheats, or just getting stronger, soz i cant help you alot

  3. #3
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Damn, is there anyone far enough through the game to have recruited zapdos? I have two items with me which I can't afford to lose.

  4. #4
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master View Post
    I have managed to complete Pokemon Red rescue...the worst pokemon to try and recruit are mew and rayquaza...they are so annoying. Just make sure you have alot of strength and luck behind you. Umm, Shadow...like I just mentioned, I've been there and done that. The onlypokemon that I have never had join my team is Mew...everyone else had though!
    Try recruiting Jirachi.

    Shadow, if you still need help, I might be able to help you. I'm not sure how the whole helping thing works, but I'm willing to try.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  5. #5
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink-kitty2 View Post
    Try recruiting Jirachi.

    Shadow, if you still need help, I might be able to help you. I'm not sure how the whole helping thing works, but I'm willing to try.
    Finally, the help I need. How far through the game are you?

  6. #6
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    I completed the main storyline, and I'm a diamond rank. I can get through most dungeons with little difficulty.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  7. #7
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Do you have a good electric type? Zapdos works wonders, but any will do as long as it is over lv 40 and knows thunderbolt (to deal with the monster house).

  8. #8
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    I have a level 80, maybe 90 Ghost Pokemon. I think it'll clear most places. I've also got a level 40 Pikachu, but I doubt I'll need it.

    Where are you, anyway?
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  9. #9
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Also, bear in mind that I have no clue how I help, but I'm sure I can.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  10. #10
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Yeah. But you didn't mention anything about helping.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  11. #11
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink-kitty2 View Post
    I have a level 80, maybe 90 Ghost Pokemon. I think it'll clear most places. I've also got a level 40 Pikachu, but I doubt I'll need it.

    Where are you, anyway?
    In the place where you get suicune.

    As for how to help, I'll get my wonder mail code in a little bit. I'll pm it to you, then you have to enter it into your game. Then go to the post office and talk to one of the pelipper, you'll be able to select the mission and go on it. Once in the dungeon you just play like it's a normal rescue mission until you get to the floor I'm on. When you find where I'm at you'll have to beat a monster house (it's inevitable), then walk over to the tile with the flag to rescue me. Then you'll be able to get a code for an "A-ok" mail, send that to me and I can put it in my game, at which point I'll be able to continue. I'll also be able to send a thank you letter thing in which I can give you an item. The first post names the three most valuable things I have and am willing to give away, have your pick.

  12. #12
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master View Post
    No one can really offer much help other than advice such as train, recruit and try...you have to agree there surely? There is another way....look up a Mystery Dungeon Walkthrough on the internet...there's even a personality guide to help pick the pokemon you start with somewhere on the net...that's all I can offer I'm afraid.
    One, I have the official guidebook by nintendo. Two, What don't you understand about "I have two items I almost can't afford to lose"? I'm intent on keeping them.

  13. #13
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    In the place where you get suicune.

    As for how to help, I'll get my wonder mail code in a little bit. I'll pm it to you, then you have to enter it into your game. Then go to the post office and talk to one of the pelipper, you'll be able to select the mission and go on it. Once in the dungeon you just play like it's a normal rescue mission until you get to the floor I'm on. When you find where I'm at you'll have to beat a monster house (it's inevitable), then walk over to the tile with the flag to rescue me. Then you'll be able to get a code for an "A-ok" mail, send that to me and I can put it in my game, at which point I'll be able to continue. I'll also be able to send a thank you letter thing in which I can give you an item. The first post names the three most valuable things I have and am willing to give away, have your pick.
    Sure. But if possible, keep whatever you're intending to give away.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  14. #14
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Ok, if you don't want anything. I just have to find my game

  15. #15
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Okay then.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  16. #16
    marz_rescue
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I got koed on floor 20 something of that dungeon where you meet suicune. Anyone interested in helping? Among items I can give as a reward are the tm earthquake, a gold ribbon, or my favorite item, X-ray specs. Help would be much appreciated.
    ill help just send me ur code m8

  17. #17
    marz_rescue
    Guest

    Default

    hi does any1 need help ?

  18. #18
    marz_rescue
    Guest

    Default

    marley_revz@hotmail.com is my msn add me or reply to this thing and ill help p.s. ill do it 4 free

  19. #19
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Marz, first off, welcome to PD.

    Second, that's a triple post right there. There's an edit button that you can use to fix that.

    Third, this thing is old. Check dates.

  20. #20
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Well you never gave me the code saying that I'd been rescued. Oh well, I have the new mystery dungeon game now.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."



    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

  21. #21
    marz_rescue
    Guest

    thumbs down i have completed the game

    if any1 needs any help at all reply 2 this thing

  22. #22
    Pokefan2.0
    Guest

    Default

    Go to UPC.com for help.
    I almost completed the game, have all legendaries except Celebi and Jirachi (Even Mew) and Have a level 100 Raichu, Swampert, and Rayquaza.

  23. #23
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    What the fuck is it with people answering old dead threads?
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  24. #24
    Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Somethere else than you.
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    PK, do you have Jirachi or Celebi?

  25. #25
    Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Behind you... BLAM!!!
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    I did... until yesterday.
    "The save file has been deleted... blah blah blah"

    ~DB
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

    Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •