Thread: I don't have a single thread or post in the archives.

Default I don't have a single thread or post in the archives.

This is terrible, I, THE quality over quantity poster of PD failed to meet the standard. I know when you have 30k or whatnot there's bound to be some awesome ones, but surely I've done something good enough to warrant archival.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

You were in the hippo thread.

But that is credited to God not RC.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

well why dont you make a new archivable thread

What should it be about?

no idea, im no good at threads

ask the master when he comes on (Timmy)

Tim doesn't actually do epic threads. He makes lists of other people's accomplishments, throws some of his own commentary in there, lets it grow past 5 pages of posts then throws it in the archives.

okay hmmmm...

i dont know what to suggest then! write a furry story

I will write a story that will shake they very foundation of the misc. fiction board.

Furry Appreciation Thread

Banned

If all the elites were on when you made the Pokèmon Religion thread, it would've been archived.

i am pretty sure i have more threads than rc has posts

Banned

I reccommend double spacing between characters talking and paragraphs. Makes it easier on the eyes.

I've been telling RC that since I first read one of his things. He's always just tells me "no im too much of a cunt to understand that"

Banned

I just realised it was RedCheetah I was talking to. What a waste of a post.

I'll format it when I'm done writing the thing.

Banned

That's not good enough.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

03-31-2008, 01:34 AM

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I- I don't understand

Registered Users Regular

Point of bringing back a dead thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

Registered Users Regular

I Rhymed! Yay me!