Thread: KS

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Default KS

Following up on the "I LIKE MEN UP MY BUTT" comment, I went and found this:

I was going to get a picture of Cloud ass-raping Sephiroth but I couldn't find any. It seems fangirls like putting Cloud on the bottom instead

that's really hot
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

I found some other ones but they weren't as good. However, I do have...

I don't remember where I found it, though I think I acquired it in September or October when searching for yaoi

Vaporeon0.3

look at that biatchhh

nigga plz
    For my special touch.

I need to amass more yaoi fanart of video games I'm interested in...

Registered Users Regular

That first one is weid

it's hot, so shush
    For my special touch.

I love Cloud.

cloud was the only character with actual depth in that game, the rest of the characters were just kind of there. Sephiroth appeared for probably less than twenty minutes of the entire game and just kind of floated around and controlled Cloud. He was cool to look at but he didn't do much. The best thing he did was kill Aerith. God I hate that fucking little bitch. I laughed when Sephiroth stabbed her through the back with his gigantic sword. I was so fucking happy to have her out of my game. She didn't even do anything to tick me off, I just hated her because she was there.

Cloud was a whiney bitch. First he thought he was real, then he thought he was created, then he found out he was just injected. Sephiroth had far, far more depth than he did. Fathered by Hojo and mother'd by Vicent's own love, Lucrecia, his life was far more complex than what it seems you're imagining.

His battle prowess was God-like in the Wutai wars, his hate and drive eventually stimming from the fact he also though he was a test-tube baby. Most of the game is played from an ignorant point of view- the characters having false precepts of how they were actually born and raised.

After discovering what his 'mother' was, he failed to realize that she wasn't an Ancient herself- just a plague of the mind; a disease spread that was contained by the ancients, who imparted a small amount of their knowledge into her as they contained her.

After discovering this being and classifying her Jenova, they realized that her outer-world make up reacted strangly in humans, creating powers to manipulate the very forces of the Cetra; mako energy- the lifestream.

Shinra started a program named SOLDIER and injected up to 60 or so people with these cells, three of which actually passed the test, though one of which was deemed a failure (read as Cloud).

Sephiroth who was ripped away from his mother and trained in the fighting arts since before he could really disagree, became a machine- cold and calculating, but always searching for his roots. He worked closely with the Turks as a child, and one man watched him most carefully- a man named Vincent.

Upon his farewell of sanity 27 or so years later (he was 31 at the time of the Nibelhiem incident), he proceeded to disappear off the face of the earth- believed dead.

His body traveled through the lifestream, kept intact only through his will and the Jenova in his body, to be encased in the north- the great wound the earth was still closing; the original crash site of Jenova.

His body encased, he realized he could send his will out about the land, forming it to his desires and manipulating objects and people with nothing but his thoughts. Thus he could enter Cloud's mind- a fellow Jenova victim, and drive him to his knees quite often. He could even show himself to others- harm them if he wanted. His will was nearly unbeatable.

Using his knowledge of the earth he gained while in Nilbelhiem, he searched for the lost home of the Cetra- the Temple. His will broke through the ancient defenses, and located the one thing to complete his conquest- the Black Materia.

I could go on, but know there is a lot more to the game than what is just said on screen. There are many assumptions and subtle hints that take careful attention to work out.

Sephiroth's mother's name was Lucrecia. Vincent was A) Lucrecia's husband or B) brother (the original japanese text hinted- many things were lost in translation). If we don't assume you take the last name of your father, then Sephiroth's last name was Valentine. Another subtle point of the game. Why did you think Vincent was so enthralled to see Sephiroth and find him?

Etc etc etc.

I hated Cloud- he was such a punk bitch =P

-KS

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Also, as you can see, Vincent, Hojo, Aeris, Zack, Tifa- all are characters with merit.

I hinted at them all during that long winded speech =P

-KS

i was so fucking pissed when I found out cait sith was a spy, but then I grew to love him again

but honest to god playing that game was like doing a chore. I didn't have fun doing it. Although graphics don't make a game, the graphics were really horrible even for FFVII's time. I mean, what the hell with Cloud's arms? They were just blocky purple things.

Are you high? In 1997 that's the best there was- all else we had was the upcoming 64 trailers otherwise.

FF7 was amazing. Stupidly amazing.

The graphics gave it its own unique feel.

-KS