Thread: WHAT you think should be in Pokemon games?

Default WHAT you think should be in Pokemon games?

Well, I think that they should include a fighting type legendary Pokemon 7 let you pick between good & evil sides,
    now, lets hear what you want to be in Pokemon games

I have a better idea. You say what you think should be in the games, and I'll say why most of those won't work...

*big sigh*jeez these are only like wishes you know

As I have said somewhere : more than 1 save... even though there never will be more than 1...

Pokemon games played : Blue/Gold/Pearl

i will agree with that one, there needs to be more saved games

yeh you need to have more saves and being able to pick sides would be good.
    i'd also like to see more boxes in the computer on some of them and in emerald and some others the trainers want to challenge you again quicker.
    If only someone in real power of pokemon would look at these fourms
    Guess what......
    IM BACK!!!!!

Yeah, then they will see what they need to improve on the games

Oh, yeah, and a little thing : 2 buttons on the poketch, 1 to go foward, 1 to go backward.

How about less crappy normal/flying and bug/flying pokemon?

More poison, steel and rock

This thread sucks so god damn hard
    -.---.----..

May the Force be with you. And of course, may Blaziken be with you also. CrazyBlonde13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    I suck so god damn hard
    Fixed it for ya
    I is a Blonde::)

YOU KNOW YOUR A BAND GEEK IF.....

1. Band is your favorite sport.
    2. You hum band songs in other classes.
    3. You've ever done roll-step while walking with a full plate or glass to keep things from spilling.
    4. You've never been on a Friday night date, thanks to the football games.
    5. You walk in step with any music you hear.

Wow, now you're head hunting? Aren't you advanced. You are now on the same level as The Editor, which isn't something to be proud of.
    -.---.----..

Needs more cowbell PentiumMMX: The Crystal Fanboy's Avatar

I'd want the option to join Team Rocket.
    The Crystal Fanboy is back...

Lol. It could be funny though...

What if you could make your own team? Like Team Jet or Team Dream, run by you?

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    i will agree with that one, there needs to be more saved games
    Will never work. Multiple saves means multiple people can play on one game. As convenient as that would be, it'd mean that there would be less sales of the games. Why would Nintendo want that?
    omae wa mou shindeiru

Quote Originally Posted by Pink-kitty2 View Post
    Will never work. Multiple saves means multiple people can play on one game. As convenient as that would be, it'd mean that there would be less sales of the games. Why would Nintendo want that?
    I know. There is no way there will be more than one save. And, for myself, it's not to have more than 1 person to play but just to be able to restart from the beggining without deleting the old save. And I will not buy another game just for that...

The beginnings of a Master.... Torchikorita's Avatar

Fully 3D Graphics like on a home console, i would love to play a pokemon game in full 3D, but would suck that it wasnt a hand held game. maybe make a handheld version and a home console version LOLZ.
    Pokemon Games Played: Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/FireRed/Pearl

cool My Perfect Pokemon Game

Everything the same as it is or 5th gen i wont mind but It should let you go back through all the Reigons and catch em all not to mention a few of the legandaries can wander around meaning alot of gameplay also a link feature that lets you talk while in game with other players around you and you could pick weither you want world conquest or to be a pokemon master and it would be nanaki proof so he cant rant about it plus no extra saves its true people could just share games and that would mean less sales and the pokemon game events are programed in it so the story once you've completed it you will then have some extra task's to complete and the events like catching deoxy's can only happen in there reigon after a certain amount of days in a town or area plus you should be able to catch pokemon and then put a chip on them and then release them so you can track them in the wild or track them to more of them that makes finding pokemon more fun and you can have a possi or a group or 3 or 2 people to travel with in the game and that makes the story more interesting plus u can spare against them also the legandaries all should be catchable but harder to catch making it equal and certain pokemon wont run around like latias does untill you get certain items or complete certain task's and there should be pokemon banks with Interest that pass's every week. Is that good enough?:nigga:

Can you say all of that without breathing?
    FNL: Ninetails009 <3

Vulnona Feunard 나인테일 九尾

Paired with: Articuno Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza93wi View Post
    Everything the same as it is or 5th gen i wont mind but It should let you go back through all the Reigons and catch em all not to mention a few of the legandaries can wander around meaning alot of gameplay also a link feature that lets you talk while in game with other players around you and you could pick weither you want world conquest or to be a pokemon master and it would be nanaki proof so he cant rant about it plus no extra saves its true people could just share games and that would mean less sales and the pokemon game events are programed in it so the story once you've completed it you will then have some extra task's to complete and the events like catching deoxy's can only happen in there reigon after a certain amount of days in a town or area plus you should be able to catch pokemon and then put a chip on them and then release them so you can track them in the wild or track them to more of them that makes finding pokemon more fun and you can have a possi or a group or 3 or 2 people to travel with in the game and that makes the story more interesting plus u can spare against them also the legandaries all should be catchable but harder to catch making it equal and certain pokemon wont run around like latias does untill you get certain items or complete certain task's and there should be pokemon banks with Interest that pass's every week. Is that good enough?:nigga:
    Not really, some of those ideas really suck...