Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make a Contentious Economic/Political Statement

Yes, but they have no standards Tim. It would be bliss to them.

My dad went apeshit that I flipped the flag around on the car. I won't go into details but the man is a raving lunatic.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Takin' candy from a baby! Zack Attack!'s Avatar

That's easy: white people have a better chance at getting into presidency than black people.

Reason being, white people have ran for office for decades and show results of true presidency, black people have never tried for it and can show no real proof that they deserve the job to rule a country ran by white people. Campaign speeches are literally lies anyway, so the real proof of who had the better chance at presidency revolves around true evidence. If somebody who was smart voted this year, it would be for McCain. Somebody stupid and illiterate will definitely go for Obama. It's propaganda, a popular vote, and things like this are what's ruining the country. McCain is the only person to pick up our economy right now, believe it or not. Obama can shove his universal health care plan right up his ass. it is a good idea, but not a good idea for the time being. There are many other important things that need to be done as of now.
    Zack Shilack in the Ack Ack Pack, I win again!~ Fuzion Frenzy

Go into details.

I have to go to work soon, so I can't right now. But you pretty much know my details. Think like a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Attack! View Post
    That's easy: white people have a better chance at getting into presidency than black people.

Reason being, white people have ran for office for decades and show results of true presidency, black people have never tried for it and can show no real proof that they deserve the job to rule a country ran by white people. Campaign speeches are literally lies anyway, so the real proof of who had the better chance at presidency revolves around true evidence. If somebody who was smart voted this year, it would be for McCain. Somebody stupid and illiterate will definitely go for Obama. It's propaganda, a popular vote, and things like this are what's ruining the country. McCain is the only person to pick up our economy right now, believe it or not. Obama can shove his universal health care plan right up his ass. it is a good idea, but not a good idea for the time being. There are many other important things that need to be done as of now.
    The reason being, is because the political system is a pseudo-aristocratic set up to keep the same people in power all the time. And the people in power during America's founding were, of course, rich white people.

How is universal healthcare not ideal for the time being?

And the economy more of less is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The person who makes people feel best about the economy, is probably the one going to 'fix it'. Of course there are some things that actually have to be done, but a great deal is restoring investor confidence - and a universal healthcare would provide at LEAST the feeling of increased financial security which will of course lead to increased investor confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Attack! View Post
    I have to go to work soon, so I can't right now. But you pretty much know my details. Think like a republican.
    i was talking to rc

Basically he came in shouting his head off about how I stole his magnet and put it on a car that doesn't belong to me and how I have no right to display my opinions on something I don't even have the means to own, so on and so forth. By the end I felt pretty shitty as usual.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Obama just cannot become president. If he does he will be assassinated within the first term in office. Wouldn't you rather a rich white man who can run a country draft everyone who turns 18 to the army so this war can end, and the few Islamic countries with nuclear weapons can be dealt with so that our soil can remain undisturbed by atomic waste?

i cant tell if you are joking zack attack!

I really actually do want McCain to be elected, but his idea on drafting 18 year olds into the army is a little unnecessary. Young men shouldn't be dying in Iraq for shit's sake, the Shiites don't even have the brains to compete with toddlers, rather the guts to kill themselves for a few American lives at once.

what john mccain isnt going to draft anyone

Do you read the papers?

It'd be cool if he did draft people as I'd finally have an excuse to flee the country.

People who would turn 18 after he became president and enforced the law would.

99% of what Reverend Wright says is true. Furthermore, anyone who calls him a racist for his comments, is certainly an exponentially bigger racist than he is.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Ha ha, the people at work were talking about him today. They agree.

hahahah awesome

have you watched his videos yet

I've heard clips, but not the whole thing

Zack attack is so fucking ignorant.

You have no fucking clue. You wouldn't know a clue if it fucking ran for president. You couldn't buy a clue if you had all the clue dollars in the world. gaaaah. FUCKING IGNORANT ASSHOLE. Seriously, die in a fire, do yourself and everyone else a favor.

You have NO IDEA how hard it is to kill a president anymore. There is slim chance he COULD be assassinated. You have no fucking idea of the security precautions taken.

SKIN pigment has no basis on how well a person can run a country, or anything else for that matter. IF ANYTHING Obama may be a poor president because of his age and lack of experience but NOT for his skin pigment.

YOU FUCKING MORON, BARACK OBAMA IS HALF WHITE. YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR OWN RACE AS WELL.

White people all across the country are voting for him in the primaries. I don't see why Hilary is even running anymore, drop out for fucks sake you ugly dike.

Fucking ignorant asshats like you are the reason the only Irish-American president was assassinated.

When I say die in a fire, I mean it. I really, really mean it. Seriously, calling you a douche would be a fucking insult to douches all over the world.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

It's Yojimbo, of course hes ignorant.

I don't care who it is, it's ignorant to say someone who has darker skin than you do couldn't do something based on that alone. Especially when they are half of your own race. /eyeroll

I guess I ranted a little in the above post, because that srsly pissed me off.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

BTW the argument that Obama's experience will hinder his Presidency is ridiculous. James Buchanan had FAR more experience than Abraham Lincoln. How'd that work out?

Indeed. Having a surplus of experence means nothing.

Fucking ignorant asshats like you are the reason the only Irish-American president was assassinated.
    Fidel Castro was the reason Kennedy was assassinated. Most likely.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast